2006 Grady-White 360 Express Tower
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 289,500
This is the best looking 360 on the market, full custom tower built and installed at Jarrett Bay.
Loaded with every available option, this boat is ready for hardcore bluewater fishing and coastal cruising. Only 500 hours on the new Yamaha F300 Four Strokes.
She has a seasoned owner and the boat is captain maintained-this boat is in perfect condition.
Features and Options
- Yamaha Triple F300 Four Strokes with Factory Warranty
- New Carmin Touch Electronics
- Cockpit Air Conditioner
- CUSTOM HardTop with Full Tower
- Custom Hull Color
Please contact Mac McCotter at 910-279-6057
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 1
The Main Cabin features a dinette area with booth-style seating at a height-adjustable teak table, which converts to sleep two. The king-size forward vee berth has shelves and a curtain for privacy. A mid-cabin sleeping area comfortably accomodates two. Teak enclosed cabinetry provides plenty of storage. The Galley includes Corian counters, freezer and refrigerator drawers, an electric 2-burner stove top, a deep divided stainless sink and a microwave oven. A fully enclosed and ventilated head has a lighted vanity, a VacuFlush head, Corian counters and a shower.
The Helm has Grady-White's electromechanically controlled electronics cabinets, a chart-storage area and a fully adjustable captain's helm seat. The helm area has surround seating with a slide-away side table, plenty of rod storage and is covered by a standard molded hard-top.
Full Custom tower with full controls, electronics and buggy top.
The fishing equipment includes a cavernous 269-quart refrigerator/freezer fishbox in the aft deck. Other cold storage is in an aft-facing 55-quart refrigerator/freezer box. Both boxes drain overboard and are cooled by coils in the foam-filled walls. The cockpit also offers a raw-water washdown, under-gunwale storage racks and a transom shower and door. The rigging station includes a fresh water sink, insulated bait box, lockable tackle drawers and a 48-gallon live well.
- Teak and holly floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Aft double berth with mattress
- U-shaped dinette with adjustable teak table/converts to berth
- Lockable sliding cabin door with separate screen door
- Teak cedar-lined pull-out hanging locker
- Underwater lights
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Bow rail
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Hardtop with storage net, recessed spreader lights, stereo speakers and 2 acrylic bomar hatches
- Electric windshield vent
- 3 –Variable speed windshield wipers with washer
- Teleflex electronic engine controls
- Seastar hydraulic steering with power assist
- Fold away aft bench seat with cover
- Pompanette Platinum
- Folding transom boarding ladder, rod racks, P & S under gunwhale
- 2 – Bomar acrylic hatches in foredeck
- U-shaped helm area seating
- Remote mounted generator and A/C sea cock handle
- 2- automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge blowers
- 110 Volt & 12 Volt accessory receptacles in helm area
- Sea strainers and sea cocks
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
- 4-Sided isinglass & canvas helm enclosure
- Lewmar windlass with remote switches at helm & foredeck
- Lewmar 6 h.p. electric bow thruster
- Cockpit and helm deck courtesy lights
- Yamaha fuel/water separator filters
- Fuel shut-off valves
- Bennett trim tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Middle Sound Boatworks
306 Canyon CC
Wilmington, NC, United States
Wilmington, NC, United States
cheap and easy