2006 Fountaine Pajot LAVEZZI
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- BALTIMORE, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 232,000
FINALLY ! ONE OF THE BEST DEALS AROUND!!!
A very lightly chartered and very well kept example of one of these sought after cats.
Easily the cleanest one available. ORIGINALLY by house proud Canadian marine professionals who use her as their winter home ( and to prevent boredom) their crewed charter vessel for 5 months of the year....averaging one charter a month... mainly with friends and charter clients from back home.
Then we sold her to a Boston based Doctor who uses her for his family and friends and now that his family is getting bigger he wants a bigger boat!
She has had her FP warranted bottom job done some years ago.
She represents excellent value for the discerning cruiser looking for a clean well kept vessel to either putter around the islands on or do some serious blue water cruising.
We think this vessel represents a rare opportunity to acquire probably the best kept vessel of her type available today. When we tell you why, we think you will agree with us.
1) Pretty much all of these four cabin Lavezzi’s and similar vessels ( Lagoon 410’s etc) were built for the charter market.
2) They have been very successful. By 'successful' read “well used”….. Around 20 to 25 charter weeks a year.
3) For seven years this means an average of 175 charter weeks all driven by charter ' credit card' captains / one week warriors with varying skills levels and thus the bulk of these vessels have had hard lives.
4) They are ‘phased out’ after their charter lives when most charter companies just give the bulk of them them a lick and prayer of varnish and repairs and they are sold on. Some of the vessels are properly phased out and repaired by some of the companies…. To be sure. They have however still had their 175 weeks of charter.
5) These vessels have had an average of 5 to 10 days a year out of the water when they have their annual bottom paint and repairs done. Time out of the water is far more expensive than time in the water on a mooring/dock…. Thus charter companies cut costs and increase profitability for themselves and the owners by minimizing this hard standing time. It averages a max of just under 2% of their lives out of the water. Clearly not good for any glassfibre hull. Few of these ever had the benefit of additional barrier coating.
This vessel was only ever in a charter fleet for three years of her life…. Far less than the average Charter company contract of 4 to 5 years… (and then into a second and third tier discount fleets for the rest of their lives from whence they are sold.)
She was bought at three years old by her previous owners , picky marine professionals from Canada who have a small charter company there. She is used as their winter getaway in the islands where they do around five crewed charters a year only. Every single hurricane season she has been hauled ( only with a travel lift… never a crane) and stored on the hard for the entire summer, whilst they return to reopen their Canadian operation.
So she has benefited from the personal loving care of these long term marine professional owners who have never let anyone else captain her…. And it really does show.
The new owner Doctor David bought her and took her North where she has been his summer Joy .
His family is expanding and he wants a bigger boat!
She has been constantly upgraded and now awaits her new owners to live on and nurture her.
Will you be the lucky one?
Please contact Tony Brewer at + 1 721 553-4475
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- 10 ft HArd Bottom dingy with 15 HP mercury 3 stroke.2.
- New Main sail, New Jib Sail and ropes 3.
- House and Engine Batteries 4
- Very High Quality New Interior and exterior cushions 5.
- 3X 150 (450 watt) Solar panels and MPPT controller 6.
- 110 inverter charger 40 Amp/1800 watt boat has 110 and 230 outlets The boat has 2 Shore power systems also. 7.
- 2 x new Alternators 8.
- 2 new Exhaust Elbows 9.
- New shafts, bearings and seals in both sail drives 10.
- 2 Single hard shell single Kayaks and two high quality inflatable stand up paddle boards 11.
- New motion lights throughout 12.
- life ring and light 13.
- 10 New life vests 14
- . 2 foam Water Mats 15
- . 2 Snorkel Masks flipper sets 16
- . Weber BBQ propane
- Washer Spin Dryer 18.
- Very Large Extensive Kitchen Ware, too many items to list
- Swim Noodles
- . Lots of storage Bins, designer styles 21.
- Extensive new Tool Box 22.
- Engel high quality day cooler 23.
- Large Sun Umbrella 24.
- Bug Screens on hatches and sliding window 25.
- Fishing rod, lures, and holder 26.
- Extra Hatch in owners cabin.
- 2 Inch foam gel mattress topper in master 28.
- changed lights to LED Lights 29.
- Dinghy Locks 30.
- Motor Lock 31.
- Motion lights hallways, staircases and washrooms 32.
- 5 matching Interior throw Cushions 33
- . New Rocna Anchor
This boat is fully equipped for long term high quality live aboard
Boat comes with complete sun shade sunbrella enclosures
3 sinks 2 with granite covers and cutting board
2 Queen berths,
2 Double Berths
Gel Coat in Excellent conditIon boat looks new!
2 MD 2030 Motors one has 2600 hours other 3600 hours
We never have to plug in or run engines, solar panels run everything LED lights are only 1 watt each.
Gelcoat shiny and in excellent condition!!!
NEW UPGRADES SINCE THEN
Small asymettrical spinnaker purchased used, on spinnaker sock
Raymarine e7d MFD
west marine bluetooth stereo and 4 speakers
Raymarine AIS system
escape hatch port gasket repair
upgraded first aid/trauma kit
Spectra core main halyard
4 new dura last batteries new starboard motor battery
new sheetstopper port side
new battery port motor
new alternator port motor
new distribution box port motor
new glow plugs both motors
new Rocna manson supreme anchor
new chain-rode combo 60' 3/8 chain 200 feet anchor rode
new refrigerator ISOTHERM
new PVC bimini top
new mainsail cover
new lens hatch over stove
new ENO cooktop
repainted all cabinet interiors in galley
new mixer/shower head starboard head
head rebuild starboard
new rain covers both aft cabins
refastened bimini frame
both hulls sanded;
two coats high quality PETTIT bottom paint
repainted anchor locker
new composite propane tank/regulator
custom magnetic kitchen knife holders
custom sink cutting board
new outdoor Scandvik shower nozzle/hose
both motors impellers/primary/secondary fuel filters/oil filters
4 new high-strength forward sheeves for reefing lines
batten cars torlon bearings all repacked and several atten cars replaced
New 3/4 komacell PVC sheet Bimini
New gasket propane locker
New Aqua king shurflo water pump
Evolution 200 autopilot ray marine
Balmar Smartgauge battery monitor
45 MPPT solar controller
Main traveler car removed / disassembled and new bearings installed
Heat exchangers removed and acid cleaned
New saildrive zincs installed
New exterior cushions ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED CHAMOIS FAUX LEATHER AUTO YACHT FABRIC BY YARD
All cabins new foam/leather
New standing rigging
Entirely rebuild galley/sink/countertops
New standing rigging
New front net
New OEM stanchion bases
New stainless lifelines
New assy spinnaker with removable sprit
New jib/spinnaker halyard
New LED lights throughout
New masthead light
New custom cockpit tabletop with engraved fish
rebuilt raw water pumps x 2
Replace multiple goiot hatch parts
2018 new bottom paint MARCH/APRIL 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Little Ship Company
58 Maestro Owner Ipanema
CRUISING, St. Maarten/St. Martin
Unknown, Virgin Islands (US)
SIMPSON BAY, St. Maarten/St. Martin
Unknown, St. Maarten/St. Martin
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda