2006 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 423
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Oban, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 89,950 (US$ 116,764)
A very lightly used and fantastically well presented, deep keeled, owner’s cabin version of this popular French built, aft cockpit cruising yacht.
Rare to find in the UK, BALLERINA is the two cabin Owner’s version of the popular Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 423. Offering spacious accommodation for 6 with two large double cabins, both providing en-suite access to heads and an occasional double in the saloon. The forward cabin provides a spacious owners cabin boasting and en-suite heads with separate shower stall.
With her owners since new. BALLERINA has been fitted out for short-handed sailing, covering the large majority of her limited miles with a crew of only two onboard. Her inventory highlights include:
- Deep keel
- In-mast roller reefing mainsail.
- Bow Thruster.
- Dual control station electric windlass.
- Recently replaced canvas work.
- Harken, two-speed electric halyard winch.
- Teak laid decks, cockpit sole and seating.
- Pedestal mounted plotter.
- Diesel fired heating.
- Diesel heater dedicated to heating calorifier.
Currently being enjoyed by her owners she is available for viewing by prior appointment.
Please contact Mark Cameron at +44 (0)7988763254
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.10 m
Beam: 3.94 m
LWL: 11.75 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 8845 kgs
Ballast: 2647 kgs
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (200 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Liters)
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
A beautiful silhouette, plentiful space and light, pleasant and high-performance, the Oceanis Clipper 423 combines everything that is necessary for the pleasure of the skippers. The large standard draught ensures great stability and the interior space provides comfort and privacy for the owners.
- We understand the yacht was constructed in accordance with the RCD and coded as Category A.
- Single piece GRP hull moulding.
- Sandwich construction above the waterline, solid GRP through the keel pan.
- GRP moulded internal structural matrix fully bonded to hull moulding.
- Plywood bulkheads bonded into hull matrix.
- Gelcoat finish with boot top and coveline.
- Antifouled below waterline.
Deck & Superstructure Construction
- Single piece GRP deck moulding with integral coachroof, cockpit and transom.
- GRP sandwich construction with reinforcement in way of deck fittings.
- Teak laid decks to finish foredecks, side decks, cockpit sole and seating.
- Textured non-slip GRP finish to coachroof top.
- Cast iron ballast keel.
- Stainless steel keel studs.
- Single spade rudder.
Engine & gearbox
- Yanmar 4JH4E marine diesel.
- 54hp @ 3000rpm
- 4 Cylinder, naturally aspirated, direct injection, indirectly cooled.
- Kanzaki mechanical marine gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance
- Running hours estimated to be circa 1200 hours.
- Fully serviced autumn 2018.
- Recommissioned spring 2019 after winter storage ashore.
- Cruising speed 7kts
Propulsion & Steering
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Flexible watercooled style sterngland.
- 3 blade, fixed bronze propeller.
- Disc style rope cutter.
- Goiot pedestal with side folding stainless steel wheel.
- Cable steering system.
- Emergency tiller assembly.
- Raymarine SmartPilot system
- Raymarine linear drive, direct to quadrant.
- Raymarine ST6002 control head.
- Raymarine S100 remote control.
- QL Bow thruster – Factory fitted.
- Button type control panel at helm.
- 12vDC onboard power
- 240vDC shore power
- Factory installed system.
- Single 16amp connection lead.
- Hardwired system with RCD protection.
- Sockets throughout accommodation.
- Engine Battery – 1x 12v 110ah lead acid.
- Domestic Battery – 3x 12v 110ah gel type.
- Windlass / Thruster Battery – 1x 12v 110ah gel type.
- Hardwired 240V charger with circuit breaker protection.
- Dolphin 12v / 40amp.
- 3 output lines.
- Single engine driven alternator.
- 12v, 80amp.
- Galvanic isolator fitted on 240vDC shore power supply.
- Sterling Power Products Pro-Reg D alternator control unit.
- Split charging diode.
- Victron BatMan battery monitor – Domestic battery only.
- Sterling Power Products battery monitor – Domestic and engine batteries.
- Fully pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Hot water provided by engine or Webasto heater heated calorifier.
- Facuets in Forward heads, galley and aft heads.
- Manually pumped cold freshwater tap in galley.
- Holding tank for aft heads.
- Tank discharging by gravity overboard or via deck suction.
- Manual bilge pump, located in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump, manually switched.
- Single plastic tank.
- Total capacity approximately 200ltr.
- Two individual plastic tanks plumbed together.
- Combined capacity approximately 500 ltrs.
- Single insulated calorifier
- Heated by engine coolant or dedicated diesel fired Webasto heater.
- Single plastic tank.
- Approximately 40ltr capacity
- Analogue fuel tank gauge at ships switch panel.
- Analogue water tank gauge at ships switch panel.
Navigation and Communication Equipment
- Raymarine C80 Classic MFD with chart plotter and radar functionality.
- Depth Sounder – Raymarine ST60+ Tri-data display
- Log – Raymarine ST60+ Tri-data display
- Wind Instrument – Raymarine ST60+
- Magnetic Compass – Plastimo Olympic 135
At Chart Table
- Raymarine RC530 chartplotter.
- Communications Equipment
- Raymarine Ray 54E DSC VHF
- Raystar 130 Active GPS antenna.
- ENO 2 burner, grill and oven, gas galley stove.
- Panasonic NN-E2735 240vDC microwave oven.
- Front loading Frigoboat refrigerator with ice box.
- Top loading cool box.
- GasSafe certificate, issued 2018.
- 2x Jabsco twist and lock type, manual marine toilets.
- Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Airtop 5000 diesel fired blown air cabin heater.
- Outlets in forward cabin, heads, saloon, and aft cabin.
- Thermostatic cabin controller.
- Webasto water heater, heating the calorifier only.
- Majority of fittings below decks changed to LED bulbs.
- Overhead lighting in all cabins.
- Reading lights over bunks in forward and aft cabins.
- Radio/CD head unit in saloon.
- Speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation
- Owners cabin layout.
- Master cabin forward with en-suite heads.
- Large open plan saloon.
- Second heads aft.
- Large double aft cabin.
- Joinery work constructed in sapele/mahogany veneered plywood with solid trims.
- Moulded plastic, white head and hull lining.
- Strip plank imitation, hard wearing, plastic veneered sole boards.
- Lightly patterned blue upholstery.
- Curtains fitted to portholes and portlights. Blinds in way of hatches.
- Heads constructed from easy clean plastic mouldings.
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Master cabin.
- Large centrally located double bunk.
- Standing room aft of bunk.
- Small bench settee aft to port.
- Short shelves outboard, aft of bunk.
- Drawers beneath aft end up bunk.
- Hanging locker and storage lockers aft and outboard.
- En-suite heads.
Forward (en-suite) Heads
- Large dedicated compartment, accessed through forward cabin.
- Inboard facing manual marine toilet forward.
- Shower stall aft with dedicated mixer shower head.
- Wash hand basin and vanity unit outboard, forward with mono mixer tap.
- Storage within vanity unit.
- Large and open plan, spanning full beam of the boat.
- Wrap around u-shaped settee to starboard.
- Offset, removable saloon table to starboard.
- Centreline located bench seat.
- Small bench settee to port.
- U-shaped settee can convert to a double bunk when required.
- Storage lockers and shelves outboard of seating above seat backs.
- Storage lockers behind seat backs and within centreline bench seat.
- Portlights in hull and overhead on coachroof providing natural light.
- Opening deck hatches for ventilation.
- Located aft of port settee with saloon space.
- Forward facing navigators seat and chart table.
- Storage for charts within table, bosuns drawers beneath.
- Ships switch panel outboard with chart plotter VHF mounted forward.
- Located to starboard of companionway and extending aft along starboard side.
- Large U-shaped galley with wrap around, fiddle edged worktop.
- Worktop forward with storage drawers and lockers beneath.
- Galley stove outboard.
- Double stainless steel sink aft of stove outboard.
- Large top loading coolbox aft, below large worktop area.
- Front loading fridge below aft section of worktop.
- Located to port of companionway.
- Jack and Jill access from saloon or aft cabin.
- Large dedicated compartment.
- Inboard/aft facing manual marine toilet forward.
- Toilet discharging overboard or to holding tank.
- Wash hand basin and vanity unit outboard, forward with mono mixer tap, doubling as showerhead.
- Storage within vanity unit.
- Accessed from port side of companionway steps.
- Large double bunk extending inboard beneath cockpit.
- Standing room at forward end of cabin.
- Shelf running length of bunk outboard.
- Hanging locker and storage cave type lockers forward, outboard.
- Deck stepped, masthead sloop rig.
- Double, aft swept spreader, silver anodised alloy mast and spars, manufactured by Z-Spars.
- Standing rigging of 1x19 stainless steel wire.
- Facnor SD180 roller reefing system on forestay for genoa.
- In-Mast roller reefing mainsail.
- Rod kicker.
- Alloy tube type chafe protectors on shrouds.
- Standing rigging inspect annually by rigger.
- Primary winches – 2x Harken 46 self-tailing, two-speed
- Halyard winches – 1x Harken, electric 40 self-tailing, two-speed. 1x Harken 40 self-tailing, two-speed.
- Mainsail – White dacron with white UV triangle in way of clew. In-mast roller reefing.
- Genoa – White dacron with white UV stripe. Roller reefing.
- Teak capping rail running length of decks outboard.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails.
- Deck mounted, stainless steel stanchions supporting guardwires.
- Guard wire gates port and starboard aft.
- Double stemhead roller.
- Below deck level self-draining anchor locker, windlass located within locker.
- Cap rail mounted alloy mooring cleats forward, midships and aft.
- Amoit mainsheet track, coachroof mounted.
- Amoit genoa tracks.
- Coachroof mounted deck organisers running lines and halyards aft.
- Stainless steel hoops protecting coachroof mounted dorade ventilators.
- 11x Spinlock rope clutchs for lines and halyards lead aft to cockpit.
- Large cockpit locker to starboard.
Anchoring & Mooring
- Bower Anchor – Rocna anchor on chain (40m) / warp (20m) rode.
- Electric Windlass – Quick windlass with chain gypsy and warping drum. Plug in remote control on foredeck with second remote control station at helm.
- Anchor chain angel weight.
- Boat hook x2
- Sprayhood – Blue canvas, windows forward. Owen Sails 2016.
- Cockpit Tent – Blue Canvas, windows port, starboard and aft. Owen Sails 2019
- Pedestal Cover – Blue Canvas, fits with wheel folded to side.
- Winter Sprayhood – Original item.
- Winter Cockpit Tent – Original item.
- Deck wash pump with hose and trigger gun type handle.
- Cockpit table, with fold-out leaves, storage within central section of table.
- Outboard storage bracket.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Low level navigation lights.
- Mast mounted steaming light.
- Mast head anchor light.
- Liferaft – 6 person, cannister, storing in cradle on port quarter. Service due 2020.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy.
- Canvas jackstays.
In this case we are acting as brokers only.
The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.