2005 Mainship 34 Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Niceville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 155,900 Tax Not Paid
- Sale Pending
Inconceivable is a Mainship 34 in excellent condition. There have been several upgrades that have customized this trawler, which add to her livability and make her very desirable. Features of the Mainship 34 include a covered cockpit, stairs to the flybridge, cockpit access to the engine room and lazarette, wide covered sidewalks, a large salon, and a forward master stateroom and head. Inconceivable is the ideal vessel for anchoring overnight, a weekend journey, or a cruising couple. She also looks just as good at the dock, enjoying the view or socializing from either the comfortable flybridge or the cockpit.
Call today to schedule an appointment!
Bluewater Bay Yachts
Niceville, FL 32578
Please contact Randall Hinely at 850 897 4150
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 38 ft 10 in
Beam: 14 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 16 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 20000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1346
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 370 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
In 1978, Mainship launched its first 34 Trawler, which created a class of boats all its own. Twenty-Six years later, Mainship launches another 34 Trawler. Based on the same premise of economic, comfortable cruising at highly affordable prices, this boat will be sure to capture the heart of serious cruisers worldwide. Mainship engineers and designers have utilized every available space in the boat to offer a centerline queen berth master stateroom, full head with stall shower and a salon large enough to entertain in. The galley includes a two-burner range, microwave oven, coffee maker and dual-voltage refrigerator and freezer. Countertops are genuine Corian and all hardware and fixtures are first-class. The covered aft deck includes molded steps to the bridge for safe and easy access. The upper helm station carries full instrumentation, and there is plenty of room for electronics as well. An optional lower station is available as well. The proven hull design is easily driven by the standard single diesel or by twins. A full sand shoe protects the single screw model, while twin screws are recessed into efficient tunnels for shallow water operation.
The carpeted, wood-trimmed salon is accessed via curtained double aluminum doors from the cockpit. A high-low dining table with two rattan chairs is to starboard, as well as the electrical panel, TV, Intellian satellite TV, DirecTV, and Pioneer MVH-X381BT Bluetooth AM/FM Stereo receiver, and controls to A/C & heating. The leatherette sofa is to port. The large windows have blinds for privacy, and open for ventilation.
Moving forward, next to the interior helm, there is a door to starboard for access to the sidewalk and foredeck. The galley is two steps down, to port.
The carpeted master stateroom is forward, on the same level as the galley and head. It features a centerline queen-sized berth. There is storage available in a hanging locker, as well as drawers. Light and ventilation are available through the two portlights or the overhead hatch. There are two reading lights The ensuite head can be accessed via a door to starboard.
- The U-shaped galley is located port forward two steps down from the salon and features storage cabinets, Corian counters, under-cabinet lighting, and a stainless steel sink. The galley appliances include: a GE microwave/toaster oven, an electric 2-burner cooktop, and a 12vdc/110vac refrigerator/freezer.
- Main cabin helm with Garmin GPSmap 547XS, Danforth magnetic compass, bow thrusters, electric windlass
- Bow has padded seating, anchor, and windlass
- Flybridge has gas grill, prep bench with fridge, freezer, and sink
- Flybridge cockpit has folding table, padded bench seats, 3 padded captain's chairs, and speakers
- Flybridge helm includes two (2) Raymarine E80 displays (with plastic covers), Raymarine Smartplot (with plastic cover), Ritchie magnetic compass, bow thrusters, Pioneer MVH-X381BT Bluetooth AM/FM Stereo receiver with remote control, Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF radio (with plastic cover), electric windlass
- Cloth covers for top deck cockpit station, three captain's chairs, and the bench seats
- 3 batteries
- Two (2) shore power outlets (30A/125V each)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.