2005 Gemini 105Mc
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,900
- Sale Pending
Marine Air Conditioning
Air-X Wind Generator
Screecher with Furler and Traveler
The Gemini 105MC is known for good, stable performance both under sail and power. She features a shallow draft, an ICW friendly mast, three cabins, spacious accommodations, plenty of storage, her dinghy motor doubles as a get-home motor and she fits in a normal slip.
Tropical Drift is very well equipped for cruising and ready to go…
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see this vessel in person.
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
And over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)
Please contact Paul Stehfest at (903) 401-9049
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2100
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
- Raymarine HYBRIDTOUCH chartplotter can be rotated to helm or to interior
- Raymarine radar mounted on mast
- Raymarine auto pilot with color control panel
- 2 Raymarine color Multis
- Radar reflector
- Flat screen TV
- TV antenna mounted on mast
- Wireless headsets with microphones—"marriage savers”
- Masthead windvane
Electrical and Mechanical
- 2000 Watt inverter
- Air X wind generator
- Marine air conditioning, heat and dehumidify
- Katadyn Power Survivor 40E watermaker
- LED lighting
- Six 12v fans
- Westerbeke 27 hp reportedly pushes her 5-7 knots, burning .5 gallons per hour
- Anchor locker forward with solar vent
- Bow pulpit seats port and starboard
- Large storage locker forward and to port with solar vent
- SS framed eyebrow shade for windshield
- 4 Large opening hatches
- Hardtop bimini with large opening window/hatch for viewing mainsail
- Dinghy davits
- Retractable mount for dinghy engine can properly deploy the dinghy engine as a get-home engine for the mothership
- Starboard fish cleaning table mounted on pulpit
- Stern pulpit mounted light for swim steps
- Double helm seats
- Full enclosure
- Comfortable mesh bench seat forward of dinghy davits
- 2 Lockers in aft cockpit seats on either side of engine compartment
- 2 Large lockers above swim steps
- Electric horizontal windlass
- Rocna primary anchor with approximately 100’ of chain and approximately 150’ rode
- Danforth style secondary anchor
- Bridle for mooring ball
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Screecher on Schaefer roller furler. System is on a track (full boat width), so can be moved to either side of the vessel.
- Furlex roller furler for genoa
- Battened mainsail
- Mainsheet traveler
- 3 Burner propane stove with oven and broiler
- Propane/Electric refrigerator
- Double SS sink
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Manual water at galley sink
Tropical Drift has marine AC and heat for comfort at the dock and Six large overhead hatches, six energy efficient DC fans and opening ports to keep the air flowing when at anchor or underway.
Her spacious salon features a U-shaped settee with a large table which can be expanded when necessary.
The master suite is forward in the starboard hull with a queen berth and storage lockers. Forward of the the master suite is additional hull storage.
Just aft of the master suite is the fully equipped galley.
All the way aft is a guest cabin with custom mattress and lockers.
The third private cabin is aft in the port hull. It also features a custom mattress and storage lockers. All the way forward is the head with a recent commode, shower and vanity.
The mid-section of the port hull has plenty of counter space and storage lockers.
- 9’ 4” RIB dinghy
- 9.9 HP dinghy engine for RIB
- 6 Man liferaft (needs recertification)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.