2005 C&C 121
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jamestown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 184,900
Race and win or cruise in style! The C&C 121 offers incredible performance with luxury accommodations. She's the definition of racer/cruiser - easily handled by a couple for daysails, weekends, or extended cruises while enjoying her great performance. And/or go racing!
Blue Awlgripped hull combined with no exterior wood at all makes FRUITION and easy boat to own. The low hour Volvo Saildrive is spotless thanks to great maintenance and the lack of a leaky shaft seal.
Fully equipped and as clean a boat as you'll ever see, this C&C is ready to go. If condition, layout, performance, and quality are everything to you, then FRUITION should be on your list!!
Please contact Joe Nadeau at 401-846-8484
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 35 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 14100 lbs
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: MD2040-DBT
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 1
The C&C 121 is a product of evolution, with lines that pay homage to the classic, award-winning designs that have made C&C yachts one of the most recognized, celebrated brands of sailing yachts in the history of the sport.
The interior is bright and cheery with a well thought out 2-cabin, single head layout. Satin finished cherry wood is used throughout and is set off by finished white fiberglass and a varnished teak/holly cabin sole. All lighting is LED and the main cabin overhead clearance is approximately 6’ 4”. Hatches and portlights are all Lewmar.
Starting forward is the guest cabin V-berth for two with custom mattress. A solid hinged cherry cabin door provides privacy. There are shelves and lockers outboard and above the berth as well as port and starboard hanging lockers. Light and ventilation is provided by a large opening overhead hatch.
The main salon has an L-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard with a centerline cherry dining table. The table has folding leaves to either side of center so it serves both settees. Storage is provided outboard in shelving and lockers and there is also storage under the settees. All interior upholstery and woodwork is in excellent condition
Next aft and to starboard is the forward facing chart table and navigation station. The table top opens for storage and there area storage drawers outboard of the table. A Garmin color chartplotter faces the table alongside a Standard Horizon VHF radio. To the right of the table is the comprehensive 12 and 110 volt breaker panel with battery and amperage meters. You’ll also find the bilge pump switch, Fusion Stereo head, and fuel tank gauge below the panel.
Opposite to port is the U-shaped galley with twin stainless steel sinks, 3 burner gimballed Force 10 stove and oven, and filtered water spigot. There is plentiful storage in lockers and drawers as well as extensive countertop space. The front and top loading fridge/freezer is equipped with Isotherm 12 volt refrigeration. Countertops are “Sand” Corian.
Just aft of the galley is the large owner’s stateroom with custom mattresses, hanging locker, storage to port and starboard in shelving and lockers. There is also storage under the bed. 3 opening ports and two overhead hatches provide plenty of light and ventilation to this surprisingly large space.
Opposite the galley is the spacious head featuring a separate shower stall with Lexan door, Jabsco marine toilet, molded vanity with SS sink…all finished in bright and easy to clean white fiberglass.
- Main: Fully battened Dacron mainsail with Sunbrella Mainsail Cover
- Headsail: 135% roller furling genoa
- Novis Composites carbon fiber mast with black Awlgripped finish
- Aluminum boom with black powdercoat finish.
- Standing rigging: 1X19 S/S with swaged fittings
- Turnbuckles: Chrome plated bronze/open-bodied design with toggle mounts.
- Furlex furling headstay: Single line operation with sectional aluminum foils.
- Harken mainsheet traveler: 4:1 purchase mounted forward of companionway entrance.
- Boom Vang: Aluminum rigid spring loaded with 4:1 manual purchase.
- Spinlock line clutches - lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Primary winches: (2) Harken 53 self-tailing/two-speed/manual
- Cabin Top Mount: (2) Harken 44 self-tailing/two-speed/manual
- Harken ball bearing adjustable inboard genoa tracks and cars with tagline led to cockpit
- Internal halyards
- Volvo MD 2040 - 38 HP diesel Saildrive with geared folding prop - no leaky stuffing boxes, engine intake thru-hull, shaft alignments or poor reverse performance.
- Single lever pedestal mounted engine control
- Engine gauges mounted next to pedestal
- Engine access is though hinge up companionway steps and aft cabin removable engine compartment box
- 35 gallon fuel capacity in custom built aluminum tank with remote gauge located in navigation station
- Racor fuel filter
- Shore power cord 30 amp inlet
- Battery Charger
- (2) 105 amp batteries w/ selector switch
FRUITION is as clean and functional a vessel as you'll find anywhere. Well cared for by knowledgeable owners, she'd ready to go. Well worth your consideration and highly recommended.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.