2005 Bavaria 42 Match
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Split, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 48,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 56,846)
Bavaria 42 Match from 2005 for sale!
Renewed Sails: Mainsail from 2018, Genoa and Gennaker both from 2019.
Lazy bag and bimini top from 2019.
Equipped with spinnaker, spinnaker pole, heating Webasto, dinghy with outboard engine, Raymarine electronics etc.
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 1 head.
Featuring a Volvo Penta D2-55 diesel engine.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
Bavaria 42 Match is a purpose-built cruiser-racer with longer lead keel, larger mainsail, and a modern design and comfort. This yacht represents a perfect blend of performance and comfort.
It has a comfortable interior, perfectly matching to the functional necessities of the deck. Three double cabins and a saloon can comfortably accommodate 6+2 persons.
The yacht compliments comfort requirements and racing performance. The light hull is versatile and slick with a modified keel shape with excellent handling in even the most difficult waters. Bavaria 42 Match has proven itself in racing with many victories!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 12.55 m
Beam: 3.73 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
Number of heads: 1
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau Gmbh. (Germany)
- Designer: Doug Peterson/J&J Design
- Lenght overall (m.): 12.55
- Lenght waterline: 10.99
- Beam: 3.73
- Draft: 2.50
- Dispalacement: 7384 Kg
- Ballast: 2545 Kg
- Volvo Penta D2-55 (Diesel)
- Power: 55 HP
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 150
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 300
- Holding tank
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 1 head
- U-shaped saloon settee with saloon table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Head with Jabsco manual toilet, wasbasin and shower
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- Wind instrument
- Tridata instrument
- VHF Radio
- Heating Webasto
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- CD Player
- Saloon loudspeakers
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- Oversized steering wheel
- Cockpit table
- Anchor with chain
- Deck shower
- Traveller in cockpit
- Aluminium mast with 3 spreaders Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Lazy bag North Sails (From 2019)
- Rodkicker Selden
- Roller furler Selden for genoa
- Spinnaker pole
- Fully battened mainsail North Sails (From 2018)
- Roll genoa North Sails (From 2019)
- Gennaker North Sails (From 2019)
- Spinnaker North Sails
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Bimini top (From 2019)
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine bracket
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International