2005 Albin 28 Tournament Express
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- League City, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 78,999
- Sale Pending
More Pics Coming.
Listing broker sold this boat new. Now in the hands of the 5th owner. Light use, low (under 600) hours. Well-Maintained.
Marine Air Conditioning
Electric Windlass (New in 2016)
(3) Brand New Batteries (Summer 2017)
Bottom Job with 2 Coats of Trinidad Pro (January 2019)
Bimini Top with Enclosure (2010)
Bimini has a Boot that Folds up against the Roof for Fishing
Enclosed Marine Head
Fully Equipped Galley
Optional Transom Door
Equipped for Fishing with Rod Storage Racks, Tackle Drawers, Sink with Chopping Block, Large Cockpit and Wide Side Decks
Economical Fuel Consumption
This boat is an excellent example of the 2005 model Albin 28 Tournament Express. This express cruiser has been designed to give a safe and stable ride in heavy sea conditions coupled with very economical fuel consumption. Great for family boating and fishing alike, these Albin 28 TE's are a popular choice for a small but very able cruiser.
The solid pilot house with the aft drop curtain provides full weather protection at the helm. There is also a large fish box and great storage area amidships. The spacious cockpit is easily accessed by the port side transom door and is ideal for fishing with her wide side decks, bait well, rod storage rack, rod holders and tackle drawers. The fresh hot and cold water shower at the stern comes in handy after a full day of sun and fun on the water. The hard-topped wheelhouse is fitted with large sliding side windows and opening center window allowing for plenty of ventilation. The single 315-hp Yanmar diesel and standard bow thruster make for superior economical operation while sacrificing nothing to a twin-engine design in terms of maneuverability.
See the full specs for more details. This boat is an exceptional package at a very affordable price. Call the Listing Broker today!
Little Yacht Sales is the Brokerage Leader on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 70 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 37 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 24 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 29 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 570
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Cruising Speed: 20 mph
Maximum Speed: 24 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Below decks, the cabin is accented with teak trim, Formica cabinets and courtesy lighting in addition to the excellent natural light and ventilation provided from six opening, stainless steel ports and a large overhead hatch.
The quarter berth and spacious convertible dinette combine to sleep four owners and guests in comfort. Removable forward backrests easily turn the U-shaped dinette into a queen-size double berth with additional storage beneath.
The full-size galley includes a refrigerator, single-burner propane stove, stainless sink with hot/cold pressurized water, fold-up countertop and microwave oven.
The quarter berth to port extends beneath the bridge deck and features a full-size double berth with storage bin below.
The fully enclosed head features a manual toilet with holding tank, hot and cold shower wand and a stainless sink with vanity and ample storage.
- S/S Sink with Pressurized Water System
- Hot Water Heater Heated by Engine and 110v
- Microwave Oven,110v
- Butane Stove
- Refrigerator 12v DC/110v AC
- Head/Shower Full Size Marine Toilet w/10 gal Holding Tank w/dedicated Sump Pump
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo (New 2017)
- Accent Lighting in Cabin & Head
- Courtesy Lights in Cabin & Head
- Ample Drawers, Cupboards and Lockers
- Dinette Seating area converts to Queen sized Berth
- Double Berth aft of Galley Area
- New Carpet in Cabin, Custom Made (New since 2010)
- Settee and Berth Cushions Feature High-Density Foam with the Best Quality "Zip-On" Fabric Covers
- Custom Cabin Headliner with Leather-Grained Vinyl Over Insulated Foam Backing
- Garmin Chartplotter/Depth Sounder (New 2017)
- VHF w/AIS (New 2017)
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo (New 2017)
Wheelhouse, Cockpit & Hull
From the brochure: At Albin we use the best available materials for the construction of our ocean-going vessels. Deck Hardware is through-bolted using aluminum backing plates. Hull to deck joint is through-bolted and chemically bonded and sealed using "5200" adhesive. We construct our boats using a combination of bi-axial & unidirectional FRP knitted products. All through-hull areas have solid reinforcement to prevent damage to the Hull/Deck Laminates. By using these construction techniques, coupled with superior hull and interior designs, we enjoy the enviable reputation of having fine sea-keeping qualities along with comfortable and practical interiors and economy in use.
- Bottom Job with 2 Coats of Trinidad Pro (Jan. 2019)
- Bimini Top with Enclosure (New since 2010)
- Bimini has Boot that Folds up against the Roof for Fishing
- Red/White Light in Wheelhouse
- Courtesy Lights in Wheelhouse & Cockpit
- 12v Outlet supplied at Helm station
- Custom Electronics area for Flush Mounting Electronics
- Hydraulic Steering with Tilt-Wheel
- Recessed Rod Storage Port and Stbd Cockpit
- Large Storage and Access Hatches in Deck
- (4) Rod Holders in Coamings
- Oversized Live Bait-Well in Transom
- Sliding Helm Seat with Swivel
- Navigation Station with Crew Seating
- Drawers and Tackle Storage
- Imtra Windshield Wipers (3)
- Large 2-Hatch Fish/ Storage Box in Transom
- Drink Holders installed in Wheelhouse
- Sliding Windows Port and Starboard
Forward Deck Area
- Wide, Unobstructed Side Decks
- Large Mooring Bit with Bow Pulpit
- S/S Extended Bow Rail To Back of Wheelhouse
- (6) Large S/S 10" Mooring Cleats
- Stainless Steel Horn
- (2) Hatches access Anchor Locker
- Large opening Hatch in Forward Cabin Roof
- (8) Portholes with Screens in Forward Cabin
- Grab Rails on Wheelhouse Roof and Sides
- Fully Vented Center Windshield
- Radar Arch with Antenna and Radar Pads
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 315 HP ( 570 hours)
- 3.5 KW Entec Gen-set - Engine Re-Built in 2017 (280 hours)
- Marine Air Conditioning for Cabin
- Bow Thruster with Electronic Control
- Electric Anchor Windlass (New 2017)
- Hydraulic Steering
- New Prop in 2011 – MYT4B19B Bronze, 4 Blade (194+19 11/2” Shaft)
- Easy Access to Circuit Breaker Panel
- Full Engine Instrumentation with Audible Alarms
- Dockside 30 AMP Service
- Ample 110v Outlets throughout with GFI Protection
- Fresh Water Cooled Engine
- Large Hatch for Easy Engine Access
- Replaced S/S Trim Tabs in 2011 and Added Zincs to Tabs
- Three New Batteries (Summer 2017)
- 30 AMP Battery Charger (New 2017)
- TIDES Shaft Seal
- Seacocks & Strainers are Bronze
- All Thru-Hull Fittings are Bonded
- Galvanic Isolator Installed (New Since 2010)and Galvanic Inspection Done to Ensure Bonding Connections are good
- (3) Electrical Bilge Pumps and (1) Manual Pump
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.