2005 X-Yachts X-40
- View Full Specifications
Fast and Sporty Cruiser/Racer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bruinisse, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 198,000 Tax Paid (US$ 214,771)
Must be the most beautiful X-Yachts X-40 in the water. Recently lot of updates and renewals like bow thruster, Painted hull in Midnight Blue AWL grip. Mainsail, furling boom and electronics. Also new upholstery and mattresses.
At the moment the yacht is stored in a winter storage, but can be visited !
If you should have questions, feel free to contact Tjeerd Klouwers - Yacht Broker
If you would be interested in this yacht, please contact Jan-Ward van Dantzig, Tjeerd Klouwers, Lars Piscaer or Barend Kol !
On request we can sent you the very detailed and complete specification list of this yacht.
Looking forward to your request and also to welcome you aboard of this yacht !
For Sail Yachtbrokers South is 6 days a week open (Monday-Friday : 9 AM - 5 PM and Saturday : 10 AM - 5 PM).
For Sail Yachtbrokers North is 5 days a week open (Monday-Friday : 9 AM - 5 PM).
Please contact Tjeerd Klouwers at +31 850 060 194
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Just do It
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.19 m
Beam: 3.78 m
LWL: 10.72 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 7450 kgs
Ballast: 3200 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (180 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (80 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The elegant yet sporty looking X-40 was launched in spring 2004 but is still alive and kicking. She is a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts and still features the same outstanding characteristics as the other Performance Cruisers in the X-Yachts range such as sandwich hull and deck, steel hull girders, composite keel with low CG ? all requirements for optimum sailing performance.
Proportioned To Perfection
- On the water she makes a profound impression. Her easy and responsive handling is supported by having all control lines and sheets led back to the cockpit. The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, and can be controlled either directly by the helm or by a crew member.
- The large steering wheel together with the needle bearing steering system make helming and manoeuvring the yacht an unforgettable pleasure.
Beauty And Comfort
- A stay on board is additionally enhanced by the well-designed saloon and galley, both with ample storage facilities for food and cutlery.
- The cabins are well ventilated, and the cold foam mattresses replaced by Neptune comfort mattresses in 2018 provide a restful nights sleep.
- Throughout the yacht the high quality installations, such as engine noise insulation and plumbing installations, provide comfort and pleasure.
On this 40 everything is in a optimal state. Lots of updates and renewals as bow truster, mainsail and much more. Sailing this boat is a pleasure second to non. The furl boom for the mainsail pairs easy handling with optimal sail shape.
This boat is brought to a standard that you don't need to worry about anything for years to come.
Ask for all details
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from For Sail Yachtbrokers