2005 Moorings 44.3
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Moorings 44.3 is a new blue water design focusing on functionality and open-air living. Generous interior volumes, a large cockpit with dual helm and a high level of technology and craftsmanship combine to provide reliability, comfort and an elegant finish. The layout features 3 cabins each with en suite shower and head, a U-shaped salon to starboard and a practical galley to port with ample work surfaces. Generous capacities for water and fuel, as well as personal gear and food stores, mean increased comfort and autonomy on the water.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 21120 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (137 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (58 Gallons)
Number of heads: 3
- Self-draining cockpit with nonslip GRP floor.
- Large cockpit benches with nonslip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: for greater comfort and increased safety.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves, quick and easy to put in position, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with a locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward-sloping panel to take the electronic navigation screen.
- The cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to port and starboard for increased stowage space and comfort when sailing.
- Cold water shower to starboard.
- Built-in liferaft stowage on deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- A hinged door over the liferaft locker to close the cockpit and for ease of access to bathing platform.
- Cockpit bimini.
- 1 engine battery (12V, 110A).
- 2 service batteries (12V, 2 X 140A).
- Back-lit, 16 switch 12V electrical panel with 3 x 220V switches.
- The 12V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch).
- The 220V circuit is doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a main 30mA differential circuit breaker on the panel.
- 25A battery charger.
- Battery status alarm on electrical panel.
- Shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker). 220V cabin socket.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 waterproof cockpit speakers
- Model 435 Color chart Plotter with GPS.
- Fan in each cabin.
- 2 fans in main saloon.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25-watt maximum power output.
- Sailing instruments include depth sounder, speed and distance log.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Bicolour bow lights to pulpit.
- Sternlight to transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom : 2.02m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic waste bin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving for stowage along hull.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob and oven.
- 2 opening ports in coachroof coaming.
- Top-opening ice box with 12V refrigerating unit.
- Storage unit with bins
- Yanmar 54HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built in to the inner hull mould.
- Sound-proofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and engine control panel with key start built in to the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- 220L rotomoulded fuel tank under starboard berth aft with electric gauge connected to the electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
Mast & Rigging
- 9/10 fractional rig, anodised aluminium deck-stepped mast with 20° aft swept twin spreaders.
- Mast fitted for slide system.
- Stainless steel halyard exits.
- Anodised aluminium boom.
- Stainless steel discontinuous rigging.
- Lower shrouds.
- 2 shroud chainplates on deck line.
- Double backstay with bottlescrews and 2 chainplates.
- 1 classic forestay.
- 1 stemhead plate.
Sails & Running Rigging
- 1 mainsheet led back to cockpit.
- 1 main halyard led back to cockpit.
- 1 boom topping lift with cleat on mast.
- 2 reefing lines and 2 Cunninghams led back to cockpit.
- 1 mainsail foot outhaul led back to cockpit.
- 1 boom vang with 4-part tackle led back to cockpit.
- 2 genoa sheets.
- 1 genoa halyard with jammer on mast and one cleat.
- 2 mainsheet U-bolts on coachroof.
- 6 jammers to starboard : mainsail outhaul, main halyard, reefs 1 and 2, mainsheet, boom vang downhaul.
- 2 jammers to port : Cunninghams for reefs 1 and 2.
- 1 six-sheave deck organiser and 1 three-sheave deck organizer.
- 1 mainsheet tackle with U-bolts on coachroof and led back to cockpit.
- 1 PROFURL genoa furling gear and furling line.
- 2 blocks, 3 lead blocks and 1 stopper for genoa furling line (led back to cockpit).
- 2 genoa tracks (L 1500) and adjustable cars with pin stops.
- 2 single genoa sheet return blocks.
- 2 genoa sheet winches
- 1 halyard winch on coachroof to starboard.
- 2 aluminum winch handles with 2 pockets.
- 1 furling genoa with UV strip, 110% overlap for ease of handling.
- 1 mainsail and slides with 2 reefing points.
- Lazy jack.
- 1 lazy bag with Moorings logo.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Moorings 44.3
Message cannot be empty!