2005 Doral Monticello
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Costa Blanca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 40,000 Tax Paid (US$ 45,672)
DORAL MONTICELLO "Cala Bassetes" CA-QJAA5080J405
- Hull and Deck:
- Built-in swim platform with telescopic stainless steel ladder(4 steps).
- Retractable mooring cleats (swim platform).
- Fiberglass radar arch with built-in top, courtesy lights, remote spot light and night lighting.
- Swim platform shower.
- Courtesy lights.
- Steps to front deck (dash built-in).
- Swim platform hand rail.
-Electric stove & microwave oven.
- Furniture finish coordinated with aluminium moldings.
- Radio, CD player (1 CD) w/2 speakers.
- Gallery top, stainless steel sink and pressurized water system.
- Aft Cabin:
- Double bed w/pillows (2).
- Shower w/curtain.
- Towell bar and mirror.
- Toilet w/waste tank.
- Systems: Battery boxes (2) (type 27) (batteries not included) and cut-ojj switches.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- 12V outlet.
- DANFORTH compass and depth sounder.
- Electric bilge blower.
- 110V electric system w/dockside power (11f0V) and power cable 50' (15cm).
- Battery charger.
- Mahogany steering wheel.
Please contact Gonzalo Mengual at +34 965741211
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 2.59 m
Headroom: 1.78 m
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2898 kgs
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI/BR
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Fresh Water Tanks: (113 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (246 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (113 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Step away from life's hectic pace and step aboard the Doral Monticello. This cruiser has all the right stuff. With the sliding transom seat you can open up the cockpit to make you feel like you're on a much larger boat. And with the Doral-Core rigidity and strength you're sure to enjoy an unrivaled feeling of freedom and power.
Mercury and Volvo Penta engines available with both gas and diesel options.
Exención de responsabilidades
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Nautica Mengual