2005 Cornish Crabbers Shrimper 19
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The legendary Cornish Shrimper 19 has become the emblem for Cornish Crabbers worldwide. This most sought after yacht is enjoyed by thousands of enthusiasts for its incredible performance and traditional lines. It is with good reason that the 19 Cornish Shrimper is the best selling traditional styled trailer sailer in the world. It is very much sought after on the secondhand market. As with all Cornish Crabbers' boats the Shrimper holds its value and with responsible ownership represents a solid investment.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 22 ft 6 in
Beam: 7 ft 2 in
LWL: 17 ft 7 in
Length on Deck: 19 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 2350 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 9 HP
- Outboard version also available.
The standard boat , comes ex factory in Cornall, ready to sail , complete with
- 2kg dry powder fire extinguisher
- Scatter cushions and upholstered berth cuhsions
- Gimballed single burner stove
- Mainsail Cover
- Pumped water container and bucket
- Sails ( dark tan, cream or white) with all attendant rigging
- The inboard version is fitted with a Yanmar 1GM10 9hp diesel engine and a 2 blade propeller ( which may be upgraded on request) and the Outboard versions has three different engine options.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Cornish Crabbers Shrimper 19
Message cannot be empty!