2005 Beneteau Cyclades 43.3
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cannes, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 79,950 Tax Paid (US$ 104,527)
**!! PRICE REDUCED !!**
*** VAT PAID - PRIVATELY OWNED ***
This Beneteau Cyclades 43.3 - Captain des Côtes' is privately owned, in very good condition, registered in France and is VAT paid.
She is the popular 3 cabin version and has been fully maintained and has recently had a number of new improvements professionally carried out by her current owner such as new seacocks and bilge pumps, new stern gland and new anit-foul making her 'ready to go'. She also comes with a new tender and outboard engine and a washing machine and a dryer!
Bought just last year br her current owner for a dream adventure that she is now not able to complete, she has had improvements but very little use under her current ownership.
We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at +44 (0)1202 367188
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Captain des Côtes
Flag of Registry: France
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.26 m
Beam: 4.43 m
LWL: 12.39 m
Length on Deck: 12.94 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Ballast: 2900 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 18.50 m
Headroom: 2.02 m
Dry Weight: 8980 kgs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JNA4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1770
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (530 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (220 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (50 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
Plotter - Raymarine E90
VHF - Raymarine 55E
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - leather covered X 2
Battery charger - 25A serving 2 X 140Ah domestic and 1 X 110Ah starting batieries
Washing machine - NEW 2018 washer dryer by 'Orange Marine' (portable)
Microwave oven - 220V
Manual bilge pump
Oven - with 2 burner gas hob and grill
Electric bilge pump
Refrigerator - 170 litre in galley.
Shore power inlet - plus cable
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Teak cockpit - (benches only)
Tender - NEW 2018 2.75m Bombard with New 2.5hp Suzuki engine
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
'Captain des Côtes' has had the following professionally carried out maintenance work and new equipment this year:
- New Volvo cable gland
- Changing all thru-hulls and engine water intake (bronze instead of brass
- Change of all the valves
- New water intake and expansion valve
- Plumbing production of new hot water (thermostat, safety valve etc ...)
- New cockpit manual bilge pump
- Anti-return bilge pump
- New' Orange Marine '' Washing machine/ dryer machine
- New anti-foul
The engine hours are thought to be approximately 1770 although the meter shows only 278. This is from records showing a service at 1490 hours and knowledge that the previous owner almost never used the boat. We do not however know the reason for the change of the metre. The engine appears to be in sound condition and is now having a full service week commencing 25th June.
MORE INFORMATION:- (10/2018)
- The last time on the shipyard was in May 2018 for full regular service and more others.
- It's been in Cannes since this summer. The last 7 years as far as I know it had been in Beaulieu-sur-Mer where Monaco is just next door. Also my boat is not stored in the harbour. I live in my boat so it's been looked after by me every day.
- No but tax and insurance valid until the end of December.
- There is no problem in the boat but a couple of conditions it has. The conditions can easily be managed.
- I had a dream to sail all around the Mediterranean Sea up to Greece for 5 years. I have never sailed in my life and I thought I can learn and make my dream possible on my own. It has been 10 months living in my boat and learning how to sail. Now I have realized that it is impossible sail on my own all around Mediterranean so I had to decide to sell it which is sad.
- I bought it last year December and I am the original owner of this boat.
components and what their current conditions are presently:
– Boat Engine : Good condition
– Bilge : Good condition with brand new manual bilge pump in the cockpit and anti-retour next to electric bilge pump
– Steering and throttle controls : Good condition
– Electrical components : There are two or three ceiling lights off
– Floors & Siding : Good conditions
– Propeller : Nothing to say. Good condition with the best brand
– Deck Hardware : Perfect condition and nice and clean
– Fuel Tanks : The tank capacity is 200 litre and currently one quarter full
– Batteries : Good condition with digital indicator.
– Riggings, hardware, and sails : All the riggings and hardware are perfect. The sail would be my next investment if I do race with this boat but just to sail for amusement it has good conditions.
– Hull condition : Perfect. Anti-fouling has done in May this year.
– Propeller Shaft : Good condition
– Upholstery : As a 13 years old boat it has beautiful condition and it has been maintained and cleaned by myself all the time as I am dwelling in the boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Imperial International Yacht Brokers
Oceanis 50 Family
GRAN TURISMO 38