2005 Bavaria 42
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 42 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 37 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 20282 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
– 3 Cabins with 6 berths plus saloon – Saloon with comfortable settee – Luxuriously styled saloon table – Sideboards with stowage space and lockers – Cart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments – Chart table seat with stowage – Galley: cooker with two burners and oven, half-cardanic – Insulated cooling box with electrical refrigeration unit 12 V – Refrigerator – Sink of stainless steel – Stowage with drawers and drops doors – Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces – Shower in marine head (aft) – 2 pump toilets with holding tank, aft (1x) (disposal via seacock) – 6 hatches to open – 6 side windows to open – 2 panorama windows in the saloon – 6 hull windows, not to open – 3 fire-extinguishers
– Boat’s power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps – Voltmeter – Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah – AC shore supply with facility for battery charger – AC socket at switch board, galley and marine head, aft – DC socket at switch board
– Volvo-Penta D2-55, 41 kW / 55 HP with sail drive and fixed prop – Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter – Engine hours counter and rev-counter – Isolated engine compartment – Tank, 210 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
– Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure – Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor – Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail – Bow fitting with anchor roller – 4 cleats (aluminium) – 2 spring cleats, midships (aluminium) – 2 self-tailing working winches, two-speed – 2 self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed, 2 winch handles – Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit – Self-draining anchor locker – 2 locker seat in cockpit – Self-draining gas cylinder container – Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder, Deck vent – Electric bilge pump, Manuel bilge pump – Navigation lights, Deck light – Elektric windlass – Cockpittable GRP – Coaming for sprayhood – Halyard stowage space in the companion way area
– Raymarine Tridata ST60 (log, speedometer and echo sounder) – Compass
– Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig – Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
– Conventional rig – Roller reefing gear for foresail
– 2 steering pedestals with integrated single lever engine control – Steering wheels with leather cover – Pedestal for instruments in the cockpittable – Streamlined rudder with forebalance – Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings – Emergency tiller
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Bavaria 42
Message cannot be empty!