2005 Bavaria 36
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Bavaria 36, a popular mid-range model, proves to be a splendid boat for modern sailors. The fabulously roomy interior presents itself surprisingly comfortable, provided with generous stowage, and finished in smooth mahogany. Her well arranged layouts and her excellent sailing characteristics make the Bavaria 36 not only a solid and comfortable yacht, but a real pleasure to sail.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 37 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Ballast: 2954 lbs
Dry Weight: 12125 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (79 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
– 2 cabins with 4 berths plus saloon or 3 cabins with 6 berths plus saloon – Saloon with comfortable settee – Luxuriously styled saloon table – Sideboards with stowage space and lockers – Cart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments – Galley: cooker with oven, half-cardanic – Insulated cooling box – Sink of stainless steel – Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces – Pump toilet with holding tank (disposal via seacock) – 4 hatches to open – 6 side windows to open – 3 Fire-extinguishers
– Boat’s power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps – Voltmeter – Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah – 12 V-socket at switch board
– Volvo-Penta MD 2030, 21 kW / 29 HP with sail drive and fixed prop – Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter – Engine hours counter and rev-counter – Isolated engine compartment – Tank, 150 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
– Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure – Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor – Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail – Bow fitting with anchor roller – 4 cleats (aluminium) – 2 self-tailing working winches – 2 self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed, 2 winch handles – Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit – Self-draining anchor locker – 2 Locker seat in cockpit – Self-draining gas cylinder container – Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder – Deck vent – Electric bilge pump, Manuel bilge pump – Navigation lights – Deck light
– Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log, speedometer and echo sounder) – Compass
– Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig – Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
– Conventional rig – Roller reefing gear for foresail
– Steering wheel with leather cover – Steering pedestal with instruments console – Streamlined rudder with forebalance – Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings – Emergency tiller
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Bavaria 36
Message cannot be empty!