2004 Nordic Tugs 37
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hilton Head, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 300,000
- Sale Pending
Exceptionally clean and well maintained 2004 Nordic Tug 37, featuring an extra large master stateroom and a utility room that houses a washer/dryer combo, freezer and storage.
Salisbury spent approximatly ten years in Michigan's fresh water where she was stored in-doors during the winter. She was shipped to NC when her original owners relocated and purchased by her current owners in 2014. She's been lightly used in the southeast since 2014.
This Nordic Tug 37 stands out among the competition. She is clean, well-equipped and has low engine hours. Be sure to check out the photos and video.
Professional yacht broker based in Charleston, SC. Representing buyers and sellers of quality yachts in the US, Europe and Canada. Exclusive North American Agent for Discovery Yachts, Southerly Yachts and Bluewater catamarans. Licensed and bonded in Florida.
MATT J. MALATICH
843-872-8080 | www.sjyachts.com | email@example.com
Charleston City Marina
13 Lockwood Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
Broker of fine yachts and US Sales Agent for Discovery Shipyard's full range including, Discovery, Southerly and Bluewater Catamarans
Charleston, SC | Annapolis, MD | Rock Hall, MD | Deltaville, VA | Palmetto, FL | New Bern, NC
Please contact Matt Malatich at (843) 872-8080
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Nordic Tugs Incorporated
Designer: Lynn Senour
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 41 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 37 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 16 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Freeboard: 5 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 22000 lbs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 6BTA 5.9-M3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1526
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 9 mph
Maximum Speed: 19 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (144 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (32 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The Nordic Tug 37 has a warm teak interior with a tremendous amount of natural light. Salisbury has the optional convertible interior layout, which features one large master stateroom and a utility room The master stateroom has 58 percent more floor space and the shower has 83 percent more floor space than the two cabin model. The functional utility room houses the washer/dryer, a freezer and provides additional storage.
The Salon and Galley are located aft and share the same light filled space. To port there is a cabinet, a large L-shape settee and a folding teak table. The settee converts to a double berth, when needed. There is a large storage area under the salon floor.
The functional Galley is located on the starboard side of the vessel. It offers excellent counter-space and abundant storage. Features include:
- Corian counter tops
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop
- Sharp microwave convection oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer
- Nova Kool freezer in the utility room
The Pilot House provides excellent visibility and houses the helm and navigation equipment. There are two double helm seats, two sliding doors and an attractive teak and holly cabin sole. The Mechanical Room is accessed via two removable hatches in the floor.
Forward of the pilot house is a hallway that provides access to the utility room, head and master cabin.
The Utility Room is to port. There is a Majestic washer/dryer combo unit, a Nova Kool freezer and storage.
The Head is accessible from both the hallway and the master stateroom. It has a vanity with storage, mirror, sink, Vacuflush toilet and a large stall shower.
The Master Stateroom is very spacious with a comfortable island queen berth and plenty of storage. There are large draws beneath the berth, matching hanging lockers to port and starboard and four cabinets with shelves.
- (3) Air Conditioning/Heat Units: 16K fwd unit, 12K P.H. port, 12K stbd salon
- Magestic washer/dryer combo (2004)
- New interior upholstery (2018)
- Weems & Plath barometer & clock
- Pull down shades for the windows in the salon
- Exterior snap on shades for the pilot house windows
- Canvas snap on shades for the ports in the master stateroom, head and utility room
- Axiom 9" chart plotter (2018)
- Raymarine 48 Mile Radar For C 120
- Raymarine Color Fish Finder For C 120
- Raymarine ST 8001 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Tri Data Speed Distance Depth
- Raymarine 215 VHF Radio
- Danforth Compass
- Twin 12 Volt Outlets
- JVC CD/FM Radio MP3 Stereo
- JVC 12 Disk Changer
- Bose Speakers
- There is a wifi router aboard the vessel that is INOP
The mechanical area is located below the pilothouse floor. It is easily accessible via two removable floor panels.
- Engine: 330 HP Cummins in-line 6 cylinder turbo charged diesel. Model 6BTA 5.9-M3
- Total engine hours as of 3/22/2020: 1,526. There are 1,060 on engine mounted meter and 466 on helm meter. The Seller has a signed affidavit from the previous owner stating that the 519 hours (+/-10%) as of May 19, 2014.
- New cutlass bearing (2018)
- Shaft seal replaced (2020)
- Engine water pump replaced (2020)
- Fuel polished (2020)
- The fuel crossover line and feed line to the main engine were replaced in 2020
The engine has been regularly serviced
- Generator: 9 KW Cummins Onan e-GD (9MDKAV-2743), 164 hours
- Oil change system for the engine, generator and transmission
- Duel Racor fuel filters
- Fireboy fire suppression system in mechanical area (serviced and filled 3/2019)
- Hydraulic steering
- Force 10 hot water heater 11 gallon
- Majestic washer/drywer combo in the utility room
- Vacuflush toilet (rebuilt in 2020)
- Hot and cold water cockpit shower
- Hot and cold water faucets in the galley and head
- Hot and cold water shower in the head
- Raw water washdown at the bow and stern
- 32 gallon fiberglass holding tank
- Tankwatch monitor
- (1) manual bilge pump
- (2) automatic bilge pumps
- Electrical Twin 30 Amp 120 Volt shore power Inlets
- (2) 30 Amp 120 Volt shore power cords with 50 Amp converter
- Onan 9 KW e-QD generator
- Magnum MS inverter/charger (2014)
- Xantrex 40+ TrueCharge - 40 amp multi-stage battery charger
- The electrical system was upgraded for use with new GFI marina power pedestals (2020)
- CATV Inlet
- Three Air Conditioning Units With Reverse Cycle Heat 40,000 BTU Total
- 12 Volt DC Side Power DC Bow Thruster
- (1) 4D AGM start battery (2017)
- (1) 4D AGM thruster battery (2017)
- (4) 2D AGM house batteries (2017)
- (1) 24M genset battery (2017)
- All batteries are Interstate
Deck, Hull and Exterior Equipment
- 6 HP Sidepower bow thruster
- 5 HP Honda outboard motor (2014) model #BF5A
- 9' 10" Defender inflatable (2014)
- Lofrans Tigress windlass with remote switch
- Bow pulpit with duel chutes for two anchors
- Fortress anchor with 50' of chain and 100' of anchor line
- Plow anchor with 200' of chain
- Raw water washdown at bow and cockpit
- Hot and cold water shower in cockpit
- Dual pilot house doors for easy side deck access
- Windshield wipers on the pilothouse windows
- Swim platform with transom door and fold up ladder
- Built-in fender storage in the cockpit
- American flag
- Throwable life ring buoy
- Ship's bell
- Large lazerette storage in the stern
- Large upper deck that is accessible via a ladder in the cockpit
- Dinghy cradle/storage on the upper deck
- Power dinghy davit system on the upper deck
Designed by Lynn Senour, the originator of the Nordic Tug design, the 37 shares many of the features found in her larger and smaller siblings such as a hand-laid fiberglass hull with hard chine and full keel as well as the same attributes of speed and seakeeping qualities. The waterline length of the 37 is actually 39 feet due to a molded-in swim step that is essentially an extension of the hull giving her greater speed, stability and fuel economy.
The max air draft is approximately 16' from the water to the top of the rib hoist and 14' 11" from the water to the top of the navigation light.
Ivory hull with Storm Grey trim
The bottom has been painted every two years since 2014 and is regularly cleaned by Majers Diving. The bottom was last painted in January of 2020.
- Pilot House and Salon - 6' 6"
- Utility Room - 6' 5"
- Lower Hall - 6' 6"
- Master Stateroom - 6' 7"
- Head - 6' 5"
There are 5 PFDs, the required CG safety gear, (current courtesy inspection), two teak stools/tables, lines (two sets), fenders (4), anchor, tow line, and cover for the dinghy, and well as assorted spare filters for main engine and gen.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.