2004 Najad 380
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Prevaza , Greece
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 169,500 (US$ 211,434)
2004 Najad 380 for sale - "Tantrum of Hamble" is an extremely good looking, comfortable and safe cruising yacht! She has a proven pedigree and, as she was built by Najad when they owned their own yard, she has an unquestionable build quality!
A superb cruiser in every way and ideal for a couple to take on an extended cruise.
The Najad 380 was second to the top boat in the Yachting Monthly's "Best boats of the last 100 years" in their centenary issue! (second only to the J class Endeavour which came first!)
Tantrum is also a very close sister ship to the Najad 380 Jeanne Socrates sailed around the world in her single-handed record breaker!
A boat that should definitely be on your shortlist!
Please contact Master User at +44 (0)23 8045 7966
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Tantrum of Hamble
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 12 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 18298 kgs
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (92 Liters)
Number of heads: 1
LOA 11.55 m
LWL 9.9 m
Beam 3.65 m
Draught 1.95 m
Mast height from the water line (approx) 17.75 m
Fuel 350 L
Water 420 L
Hot water 20 L
Holding tank 55 L
Displacement 9100 kg
Ballast (Lead keel) 3100 kg
Raymarine RL70C Plotter at chart table interfaced to helm position.
- Raymarine hybrid 120 Chart plotter in Navpod behind the windscreen. (2015)
- Raymarine hybrid screen above companionway (2015)
- Raymarine digital radar on the mast (2015)
- Raymarine ST60 Instruments in cockpit Wind, Depth, Speed, repeater at Chart Table
- Raymarine autopilot. ST6002+
- Raymarine DSC VHF Radio, handsets in cockpit & at Chart table
- Simrad DSC Portable VHF Radio
- TV aerial top of the mast
- AIS receiver interfaced to Hybrid Chartplotter
- Yanmar 4JH4-E 50hp 4-cylinder direct injection, 4 stroke marine diesel with fresh water-cooling
- Stern gland with water-lubricated rubber bearings
- 3-blade feathering bronze propeller
- Single lever engine control at the pedestal with bow thruster control
Instrument panel fitted to starboard recess in cockpit including - rev. counter - engine hour meter - displays for charging high engine temperature low oil pressure - audible warning for oil pressure and engine temperature - switch for instrument lights and alarm test - starter - electrical stop
- The engine is mounted on four rubber cushions for effective vibration damping
Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer
Separate fuel filter
12 volt electric system
3 x 140 Ah domestic battery (2018)
1 x 75 Ah engine battery
12 volt/80A alternator
Tecsup 40A battery charger
16A shore power socket
Main switch panel with circuit breakers adjacent to chart table
Water and fuel meters, voltmeter
Well sound-insulated engine room
The engine is easily accessible for service through a door in the passageway and a removable panel under companionway stairs
- Bow Thruster
- "Silent wind" wind generator on stern pole and controller
- 240v Shorepower with upgraded circuit breakers, separate controls for 12-40 Battery Charger, Water Heater and Sockets.
- Gas damper for Rod kicker 20
- Electric bilge pump
- temperature sensor for Hi-Tec Battery Charger
- Adverc alternator
- Adverc voltage monitoring system
- Teak on deck, coachroof, aft cabin & swimming platform.
- Hot & cold shower outlet at swimming platform
- Teak outboard mounting
- Stainless Stern Pole Mounting for Wind Generator (with davit arm & aft deck light)
- 2x Upgraded Andersen 52ST 2 Speed Electric Andersen Genoa Winches
- Stainless Steel protection at companionway
- Stainless steel spray hood frame with leather covered grab handle
- Sprayhood with Full Cockpit Cover
- Bimini (Tech sew 2017)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Frame With Liferaft,
- Liferaft Viking 8 man (service due) Mounted Ahead Of Cockpit hydrostatic
- Electric Windlass.with control fwd
- Separate windlass control in the cockpit.
- Bruce 20Kg Anchor with 60m 8mm chain.
- Brass Rubbing Strips for all Cleats.
- Aluminum Sheet Protection at Shrouds
- Two gateways in lifelines either side
- Gennaker equipment
Spars and Sails
- Fractional rig with twin spreaders and twin lower shrouds. Mechanical Backstay adjuster. Furlex 300 and twin track forestay.
- Removable Inner Forestay with Adjuster, positioned aft mast
- Spinnaker pole including topping lift
- Single reef boom (Reefs 1&2)
- Gas strut for kicker
- Lines lead aft to cockpit. Main Halyard, Reefs 1&2, Topping Lift, Kicker, Spinnaker Halyard
- Mainsail 450 sq. Ft (41.8 sq. m) Tri-radial cut DC Mylar by UK sails. Fully battened.
- 3rd. Reef
- Lazy Jacks and Sail Cover
- Furling Working Jib 105% Tri-radial cut DC Mylar by UK sails.
- Furling Genoa 140% Tape Drive Kevlar with UV Cover and Foam Luff by UK sails
- Storm Jib (orange) unused
- Genniker (almost unused)
- UV Cover for furled jib
- Gas Alarm with automatic cut-off
- SeaMe radar reflector
- 5 x Fire extinguishers
- 2 x Smoke alarms
- McMurdo EPIRB - serviced Jan 2011
- RORC Flare Pack
- Collision Flares
- 8-Man Viking liferaft hydrostatic release (serviced Feb 2011)
- LED Tri-colour light
- LED interior lights
Electric emergency bilge
- manual bilge
auto bilge pump
Approval CE certified category A (unlimited ocean voyages)
The Yacht is built in compliance with the GL 100 A5
- Eberspacher heating, outlets in saloon, both cabins and heads
- Drop leaf saloon table both sides
- Upgraded Alcantara upholstery throughout.
- Scatter cushions,
- Pioneer Stereo/ AM/FM radio with 10 CD stacker, 2 speakers in saloon, 2 speakers in the cockpit.
- Red cabin floor lighting throughout
- Skylight blinds on 3x overhead hatches dark and moscito
- SMEV cooker with 2 burners, oven & grill
- Drop Leaf table in the galley, Corian fiddle between sink & storage
- Stainless protection strips to companionway and galley
- Lee Cloths on Port & Starboard Settees
The first class interior is hand crafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish.
Cupboards and doors with profile milled frames.
The hull is insulated and lined with Mahogany ribs above berth bottoms.
Soles of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay.
Inspection hatches for the bilge and stowage.
Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with Mahogany strips.
Offset double and settee in aft cabin .
The linear galley is located amidships allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon.
Separated from the saloon by a bulkhead with integrated grab rail.
Stainless steel twin sinks. Pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water..
Single lever tap for hot and cold water.
Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shut off valve between cooker and gas bottle.
Work areas are easily cleaned.
Well insulated ice box, 100 lt. incl. refrigeration unit and suspended baskets.
Stowage area outboard of sinks.
Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses, utilising peg boards to secure crockery.
Cupboard under cooker for pans, etc.
Waste basket fitting under sink.
Drawers, one for cutlery.
Lights over work area.
Opening porthole above cooker.
The spacious saloon is the central living area in the boat.
Two settees surround the saloon table.
Folding tabletop on starboard side. Bottle stowage in centre of table.
Numerous shelves and cupboards.
Ample overhead lights and reading lights for settees and berths.
Grab rail on starboard side in the saloon ceiling and on both sides of the companionway.
The companionway steps can be removed for easy access to the engine room.
Standing headroom approx. 1.95 m.
Dedicated forward facing chart table and navigators seat with custom made circuit breaker board
Heads compartment amidships to starboard, standing headroom approx. 1.90 m, with white laminated bulkheads together with matching Corian® on the bench surface and the sole.
Large wash basin built into the worktop.
Manually operated toilet pump, discharged straight out discharge or to holding tank.
Hot and cold pressurised water with single lever tap. The head of the tap may be lifted out for use as a shower.
Below the sole, designed as a shower tub, a shower sump drained to the sea with an electrical pump.
Cupboards and a ventilated (heated) wet locker.with emergency tiller storage
A passageway on the port side at the galley leads to the aft cabin.
Ample cupboards and a hanging wardrobe.
The berth bottoms are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to avoid condensation.
Three portholes, whereof two opening, and a skylight which also can be used as emergency exit.
Two wide full size berths approx. 2.0 m.
Fore and aft cupboards longitudinal above the berths for stowage.
Wardrobe and settee on the port side and cupboards on the starboard side.
The berth bottoms are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to avoid condensation.
Two opening portholes in the coachroof and an opening skylight which also can be used as an emergency exit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Boat Sales International Ltd