2004 Kadey-Krogen North Sea
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deltaville, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 699,000
Klassy Kady is a 2004, 48’ Northsea Widebody with a rare three stateroom configuration. The Krogen 48' is one of the most sought after and popular Krogen's for her livability and ease of cruising. Klassy Kady is very well equipped and with her newly updated electronics package all you have to do is provision her and drop her lines. She is ready to take you anywhere your heart desires.
Contact Capt. Bill Harris, CPYB, for more information on this yacht at (772) 919-2012 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Capt. Bill Harris CPYB at 772-919-2012
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 4 in
LWL: 45 ft 5 in
Length on Deck: 48 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 56450 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 29 ft 5 in
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6068 TFM50
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5189
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 225 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (1000 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (85 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Solid fiberglass below the waterline with Kevlar reinforced stem and stern bottom areas and vinylester resins used in laminates. Above the waterline, a combination of Knyex mat and Airex are used for added resiliency as well as improved sound and thermal insulation.
The superstructure includes hand-laid Knytex combined with end-grained balsa and/or Divinycell coring and surface mats (to reduce print through). Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling. Hull and superstructure construction includes use of USA-made Cook gel coat.
Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with USA- made Cook gel coat finish.
Polyurethane formulated marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat joints and exterior fittings.
Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
The saloon is entered through double welded aluminum weather tight doors (complete with retractable screen) off the fully covered aft deck. This back porch can be enclosed by a custom wrap around Textilene cover. There is also a wing door to deflect the elements on the starboard side when seated on the aft deck.
Upon entering the saloon to starboard is an L-shaped settee with custom fabric and a hi-lo table that serves as a coffee that expands to a large dining table when in the raised position. The teak parquet flooring is protected by a Maslan 100% wool, wall to wall carpet. There are opening windows to port and starboard as well as an aft facing window on the starboard side. All windows have teak valances, Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades and custom Sunbrella curtains.
Forward of the settee is an end cabinet and entertainment center that houses a 42" LG TV and Bose sound system. To port are two new in 2015 leather Ekornes Stressless Recliners and ottomans. Additionally a server cabinet that houses a Raritan ice-maker (2018), wine/liquor and book shelves with newly added custom wooden doors. Immediately forward of this cabinet and directly across from the galley is a GE stacked washer and dryer.
The large U-shaped galley is forward of the saloon on the starboard side. An opening port light provides light and ventilation. This open faced galley has abundant work and storage space. It features:
- Corian© countertops
- GE© full-size refrigerator/freezer
- GE© trash compactor
- GE© convection microwave oven (2017)
- Force 10© 3 burner LPG stove with oven
- GE© water purification system, and a large stainless steel sink.
Master Stateroom/ Ensuite Head
The master stateroom is forward. Master forward staterooms on Krogens provide great light and ventilation but no "hull slap" as there are no lifting chines found on semi-displacement boats. It features a queen-size island berth. There are 4 stainless steel opening ports and 2 overhead hatches giving plenty of light and ventilation. Abundant storage is provided from 3 hanging lockers, 12 large drawers plus a large compartment under the berth.
The en-suite head includes:
- Vacuflush fresh water toilet
- Stall shower with molded seat
- Mirrored vanity with medicine cabinet
- Corian© countertop
- 2 Opening ports for fresh air and natural light
Starboard Guest Stateroom
Aft of the master stateroom and on the starboard side is the very comfortable guest stateroom. It has a custom mattress (full size) with overhead book shelves on one side. There is an oversized drawer along with storage under the bed. There is also a teak bookshelf, a desk and a hanging locker as well as a cabinet with 6 drawers with a mirror. Two stainless steel opening port holes allow for light and ventilation.
Port Guest Stateroom
This stateroom has twin bunkbeds, a desk with 4 drawers, two additional large drawers under the beds, and a hanging locker. There are two opening stainless steel port holes. This room gives you the flexibility when having more overnight guests or a fantastic long range commissary for cruising.
The guest head is forward of the starboard guest stateroom. It includes:
- Vacuflush fresh water head
- Stall shower
- Mirrored vanity with storage lockers
- Corian© countertop
- Large stainless port hole in shower stall
Forward and up from the saloon/galley area is the raised pilothouse. The pilothouse is designed to have everything necessary for safe and efficient piloting all within easy reach of the helm. The helm was completely redone when all the electronics were replaced in 2018 making it a beautiful modern layout. There is an Ultra-Leather© Stidd helm seat (with built in Grid controls for the chartplotters) for the captain while guests sit comfortably on the L-shaped Sunbrella© settee. The settee also converts to a double berth when needed. The welded aluminum Dutch weather tight doors port and starboard provide easy access to the side decks and boat deck as well as additional ventilation There are large opening windows port and starboard and 2 stainless steel opening ports in the aft bulkhead.
The Flybridge has been redesigned ergonomically so that all the switches/ sightlines are clear. There is an additional helm chair here so that Co-Captains can both see over the bow. New 12 volt and USB outlets are located here if you want to operate a PC or Tablet. There is Fusion stereo located up here as well.
Mechanical and Engine Room
- John Deere 6068 TFM50 225 hp engine (5189 hours)
- TRAC hydraulic stabilizers (seals done 7/2020)
- ABT 12 hp 24V bow thruster with dedicated batteries and charger. PropSpeed applied 7/2020
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- Racor fuel filters for main engine and generator.
- ESI Fuel polishing system.
- Reverso Oil change system.
- Custom 40 gal/hr watermaker .
- Secondary off engine oil filter (1 micron polishing). Oil changes per oil analysis vs time.
- Four new very bright LED lights in Eng room.
- Alarm system for bilge high water and loss of cooling water
- 12/24/120v system for shore supply. 50 amp service cables (2), Two 50/250 shore power connections, one fwd and one aft for flexibility.
- Northern Lights 12 kw generator with sound shield, new soundproofing in 2018 (11,538 hours)
- Leese-Nevill 270 amp alternator (2014) with Balmar external voltage regulator
- Magnum MS 2812 Inverter/charger with transfer switch between the two inverters
- Xantrex 3000 watt inverter/charger
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Galvanic isolators (fwd and aft) (2018)
- 1 x 12v Lifeline 4D AGM Engine start battery ( 2016)
- 1 x 12v Lifeline 4D AGM Generator start battery (2020)
- 4 x 12v Lifeline 8D AGM House / Inverter batteries (2013)
- 2 x 12v Lifeline 8D AGM Bow thruster batteries (2017)
- Mastervolt 24v charger for bow thruster batteries
- Solar System by Sunpower (720 watts) with Victron remote controller connected to your phone
ELECTRONICS (all pilothouse electronics new 2018)
- Garmin Network with (2) 7616 Chartplotters on lower helm and one 7612 on upper helm. HD Vision charts
- Garmin GMR 624 HD Radar
- Garmin Clearvu/Sidevu sounder with GT51M transducers
- Airmar 200 WX system
- Sirius XM weather/music overlay on Garmin equipment
- Garmin GC-10 cameras (2). One engine room and one aft cockpit.
- Garmin Reactor 40 autopilot with new smart pump with Shadow Drive
- Remote Grid control system from Stidd chair
- Wireless autopilot remote for boat
- Siren Marine alarm system
- (3) GMI 20 multifunction instruments
- Weatherproof USB outlet at fly bridge helm station and USB connectivity for PC at lower helm station
- (3) ICOM VHF IC-M506 radios with RAM mike at upper helm to have two radios per helm station
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- Weems & Plath Ships Clock
- 42” LG TV in saloon connected to Bose system
- DVD player
- Bose speakers are in Pilothouse, Saloon and Cockpit
- TV antenna is OTA powered HD
- CruisAir 4 zone reverse cycle air conditioning
- 12' AB RIB inflatable with 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard with Garmin 540S chartplotter
- Marquipt 1500 Hydraulic/electric davit w/ power rotation on port aft flybridge deck
- Custom Mast has replaced boom on forward boat deck
- 7 x Opening side portlights/portholes to port. Rectangular and circular
- 7 x Opening side portlights/portholes to starboard. Rectangular and circular
- 2 x Opening portlights in forward lower flybridge
- 2 x Lewmar hatches located on fore-deck w/ custom covers (new in 2019)
- RoadVAC central vacuum cleaner system
- 4 x Corner line hawse pipes at transom/cockpit
- 1 x Hawse pipe starboard amidships
- 2 x Hawse pipes at the bow
- 2 x Hawse pipes at forward chain locker
- Maxwell HWC-2200 12v anchor windlass
- Jabsco/Xylem Par-Max 24 volt, 6 gpm salt water wash down pump
- Mantus 105lb galvanized anchor with 300' 7/16" G4 galvanized anchor chain All New in 2016.
- Lunch anchor is 45 lb Delta with 225 feet 5/8” nylon 3 strand rode
- Canvas including bimini, boat covers (all Sunbrella)
- Kettler Aluminum aft deck patio furniture
- Magma 316 stainless steel BBQ (2016)
- Frigibar Tournament model deck Freezer (new compressor and insulation in 2016)
- Bottom paint done 7/2020 w/ 2 1/2 coats of Ultimate 60
- PropSpeed applied to propeller and bow prop 7/2020
Owners' personal items and art work do not convey. All tools do not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Kadey-Krogen Yachts
Stuart, FL, United States
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Savannah, GA, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Stuart, FL, United States