2004 Hunter 466
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rochester, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 169,900
This is the cleanest Hunter 466 you will find -- loaded!
Just a few of the features that should make ERGO your next boat:
- Original, one owner
- Sailed only in fresh water
- Diesel Generator, only 85.2 hrs.
- SidePower bow thruster
- Two Lewmar 48ST Electric Winches
- Two electric heads
- New in-mast furling mainsail
- Upgraded SS rudder shaft
- Dodger, Bimini, and fully screened roll-up enclosure
- 6’6” headroom below
- Maintenance log and manuals for all Hunter equipment and accessories
- Easy to sail single-handed
- This boat is turnkey-ready to sail away!
Please contact Corbo Corbishley at 5857522530
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 39 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 26189 lbs
Ballast: 9680 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1368
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
IJPE: 933.00 sq. ft. I: 55.33 ft. J: 17.00 ft. P: 51.42 ft. E: 18.00 ft.
Working sail area: 933sq.0 sq. ft.
Mast height from DWL: 63.0’
Versatility best describes this Hunter 466. Whether the owner wants to cross oceans or bays, bang around the buoys or just liveaboard, this boat has the capacity to do it all. The dining area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for just two.
Storage is plentiful as is the natural light and ventilation. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite leather are in evidence throughout the grand interior.
An innovative forward head arrangement splits the shower and head, so both can be used at once.
A large top-and-side-opening refrigerator and large top-opening freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. The Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave will make dinners a joy to prepare, while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle.
The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy, and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the innerspring mattresses. And there is a door-mounted full-length mirror.
Entertaining is gracious with the air-conditioned, open saloon, which incorporates a U-shaped leather sofa to port, facing a beautiful, convertible dining table. Twin comfortable leather captain’s chairs are to starboard, located just forward of the extensive nav station, which has plenty of space for electronics and gear. Teak is everywhere, with many cabinets, drawers and cubbies for storage items.
A quick walk-thru finds the galley to port and the nav station to starboard, with the saloon forward, mid-ship. Seating in the saloon finds two captain’s chairs to starboard and the convertible dining table to port. With extra-large hatches and portlights, and the luxurious leather seating, the salon is a welcoming area. Shades and curtains also provide privacy and cooling from the sun.
Aft to starboard is an air-conditioned guest cabin, with its double-sized berth, private-entry lavatory and head/shower combination. To port of the companionway, just aft of the galley is the third cabin, air-conditioned, with a single berth.
The large, air-conditioned, centerline master cabin is forward, with a queen-sized berth, an en suite private head/lavatory to port, and a walk-in shower with seat, to starboard.
The interior environment is controlled by two MarineAire A/C reverse cycle units (16-K btu unit in the salon, which is also ducted forward to the master suite). There is also a 16-K btu unit ducted to the galley and the two aft cabins.
In this era, Hunter was famous for adding versatile and distinctive features to their models. The Hunter 466 galley is a dream. The Corian counters are classy, and the overhead shelf for cups, dishes and glassware is uniquely Hunter. A large top- and front- opening refrigerator and a separate, top-opening freezer provide substantial space for provisioning. The 3-burner propane stove, oven, and built-in microwave make prep a snap, with storage galore.
One cannot beat the Yanmar 4-cylinder 4JH models for reliability and ease of maintenance. The ERGO has the turbocharged version that provides 76 hp to a big 3-blade feathering Max Prop. Easy access to the engine’s top, front, and sides from under the companionway stairs and from each aft cabin. There is a remote engine oil filter assembly, which allows easy, quick and no-spill filter changes. Current hours are 1368.3.
The reliable Northern Lights 3-cylinder diesel generator is located just aft of the bulkhead behind the engine and is easily accessible, top and sides, from either aft cabin.
120-Volt electrical power is supplied via:
- Northern Lights 6 kw diesel generator (85.2 hours showing on the Hobbs meter)
- 200’ of 30 amp shore power cords
These systems provide A/C power to the interior and to the Xantrex Freedom 25 130A battery charger. The Xantrex provides 2500 W of A/C power when needed. The batteries are also maintained by the alternator on the Yanmar while underway.
There are is a bank of two, large AGM house batteries; and an AGM starter battery.
- Standard Horizon Model GX2200 w/GPS at Nav Station
- Standard Horizon RAM3+ Model, remote hand-held microphone/speaker, mounted on cockpit helm pedestal.
- Two Raymarine RL70C PathFinder Plus full-color displays with remote
- Raymarine Type 2 Linear-Drive Autopilot, installed below deck. Dual controllers: a fixed controller is located at helm pedestal; and a hand-held remote controller is located at nav station below.
- Raymarine 18" radar antenna dome, located high up on mast.
- Raymarine RS130 GPS Receiver mounted aft.
- SeaWatch 15” Marine HDTV/FM pole-mounted antenna at stern rail.
- All Raymarine instruments are interfaced and talk to each other via SeaTalk
- Entertainment electronics are highlighted by a 29-in. flat-screen TV and Bose sound system in the main saloon.
- Also, a 15-in. flat-screen TV/DVD player in the owner's suite.
The rig is the standard B&G design, with Selden in-mast furling of a new mainsail. There is a Furlex head sail furler. Reaching spinnaker, as well.
Control lines are led aft to two, Lewmar 48ST Electric Winches on the coach roof, along with two Lewmar 44ST winches for the main sheet.
The traveler is located over the cockpit, on the classic Hunter stainless steel arch, with control lines led to each side of the cockpit.
The ground tackle is a 35-lb. Delta plow anchor on chain and rope rode running through a Simpson Lawrence electric windlass, conveniently located in the anchor locker.
The cockpit is large enough for crew to operate or guests to relax. The Bimini, dodger, connectors, and side curtains are supported by the arch and separate SS framework. The standard Hunter stern quarter seats provide the best seat in the house! The large swim platform and swim ladder add to the cockpit features.
Included are a 10’ WM Zodiac hard-bottom inflatable, a Mercury 8-HP, two-stroke outboard, 6-gal. fuel tank, and SS folding stern davits, as shown in photo above.
The standard Hunter heavy-duty nylon/alloy metal rub rail protects the hull.
- Steel Cradle
- Original installation manuals, instructions and operation manuals
- Manuals for all such items as the Yanmar 4-cyl engine, the Northern Lights 3-cyl diesel generator, stove, refrigerator, freezer, the two air conditioners, etc.
- Spare parts and maintenance items, e.g., spare oil filters, impellers, belts, etc.
- USCG safety gear
- Dock lines, covered fenders, boat hooks, winch handles, and other loose gear
Registrations and licenses
All Federal and NY State registrations and licenses are up-to-date:
- USCG Document No. 1150036, exp. 04/30/2021
- NY State Boat Registration No. NY6091UZ, exp. 12/31/2021
- NY State Inflatable Registration No.NY6870FR, exp. 05/31/2022
- US CBP User Decal “20” for year 2020, No. 20038124
- FCC Ship Station Radio Auth. No. 6042402, Call Sign WDB6503, Exp. 02/14/24; MMSI 366925580
- Fully insured: Markel American Ins. Co. (USAA), 10/30/2019 to 10/30/2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from RCR Yachts
Rochester, NY, United States
Rochester, NY, United States