2004 Hunter 33
- View Full Specifications
2004 Hunter 33
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 52,000
- Sale Pending
The Hunter 33 has the best performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. "Slip Slidin' Away" is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galley on board includes a Corian counter-top, two-burner propane stove, icebox, refrigerator/freezer, and a deep sink. The salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table, and a spacious navigation station.
The Glenn Henderson-designed Hunter 33 combines a host of great ideas, both above and below the waterline. The shoal-draft hull shape and fractional rig are efficient through a wide range of wind and sea conditions and the sail-plan can be controlled from the cockpit. "Slip Slidin' Away" has been well maintained and regularly updated, and is ready to take you sailing today! Please call the listing broker to schedule a tour.
Contact: Clay Mathias at Annapolis Yacht Sales to Schedule a private tour today!
Please contact Clay Mathias at (410) 267-8181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Slip Slidin' Away
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3459 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 11016 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manufacturer Provided Description
The underbody of the Hunter 33 mirrors Henderson?s other Hunter designs in the recent 41 and 44-foot models. Bringing the beam well aft to provide interior space, but not sacrificing performance has worked extremely well in his innovative designs. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a crowd under sail or at the dock, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly. Accommodations include a large, aft master stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with Corian counters, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Even the non-skid dishware is included. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.
- 2 Cabins with hanging Closets
- Queen Bed aft
- Enclosed head with shower
- Vanity with mirror
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Chart Table
- AC and DC electrical outlets.
- Corian counters
- Two Burner propane stove
- 12vdc/120vac Refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel Sink
- Microwave oven
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Garmin 3006C Chart plotter
- Raymarine Wind, Speed and Depth
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Danforth Compass
- 120vac and 12vdc systems
- Battery Charger
- Water Heater
- 30amp Shore power inlet and chord
- 2 Bilge pumps. One manual and one electric
Sails and Canvas Upgrades and Maintenance
- 2010 High performance, Low friction Mainsail track and slide assembly installed (STRONG sail Track Slide system)
- 2013 Dodger and bimini cleaned and repaired as needed
- 2015 New EZ Main system (sail cover and lazy jack system)
- Sails cleaned, inspected and repaired as needed.
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 3579 lb
Max Draft: 4.50 ft
IJPE : 437.00 sq ft
I : 37.42 ft
J : 10.83 ft
P : 36.50 ft
E : 13.83 ft
Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
- 2015 AC heat system cleaned, inspected and repaired.
- 2017 Engine had thorough inspection, and overhaul
- 2018 Removed and replaced and inspected all wiring
- 2018 New bathroom sink and faucets, and plumbing inspected
- 2019 Replaced seal on aft cabin hatch
- 2019 Bottom cleaned and painted, and Hull cleaned and waxed
- 2019 Gel coat inspected and repaired.
- 2019 Propeller removed, inspected and remounted.
- 2019 Removed stuffing box and replaced cutlass bearing and repacked stuffing box
- inspected and serviced 6 sea cocks
- Replaced both batteries and inspected all electrical systems.
- Inspected and tuned rigging, pinned and taped turnbuckles
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Annapolis Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States
Edgewater, MD, United States