2004 Hinckley Picnic Boat EP
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Naples, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 339,000
DANCER is a One Owner, Lift-stored Hinckley Picnic Boat 36EP which has been continuously maintained by Hinckley since new. She features an updated Ray Marine Axium Chart plotter, Full Aft Cockpit Bimini, Dockside Air Conditioning as well as a Florida Trim Package which includes gelcoat cockpit coamings, and stainless-steel handrails for reduced maintenance. DANCER sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward-facing Stidd seats are in the pilothouse.
She is a very nice example of an EP whose owners have lovingly cared for her throughout the years. She is immediately available and ready to start creating memories for your family. DANCER will transfer with Hinckley "CPO" warranty status.
Specializing in New and Used Hinckley Boat Sales on the Gulf Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker JOHN FORDON, Cell Phone: 239-438-0131, Office: 239-300-4995 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact John Fordon at 239-300-4995 or 239-438-0131
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1800
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 25 knots
Maximum Speed: 29 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
HULL, DECK and COCKPIT
- Dark Green Awlrip hull
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat house and deck with molded nonskid
- Single cream bootstripe and red bottom
The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin; Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline; Carbon fiber inner skin and SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell® core carbon fiber, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch cover
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Southern Package, Stainless steel handrails on the housetop, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse for reduced maintenance.
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches each with Ocean Air Screen/Blind system
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern 316L fixed stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes to hang fenders with stainless steel toe rail chafe strips
- The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- (Southern Package) Cream gelcoat coaming for reduced maintenance.
- Full aft cockpit bimini
- Forward-facing full-width cushioned cockpit settee
- Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard - with dimmer switch at helm
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat.
- Fishing rod holders port and starboard in aft deck sides
- Rupp aluminum rod holders mounted under cockpit coaming
- A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
PILOTHOUSE and NAV ELECTRONICS
HELM and Co-pilot Station:
- Stidd helm and co-pilot seats are finished in off white Ultra Leather affixed to powder-coated pedestals which can be manually adjusted fore and aft and up and down.
- Forward stainless steel footrests at helm an co-pilot bulkhead.
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Grey tinted sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, non-tinted , forward windows with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- One single and one double cup holders.
- 12-volt “cigarette-style” outlet in chart pocket
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temperature, jet nozzle direction indicator
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen2 control system
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Aire screens/shades
- Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top.
- Additional illumination is by four overhead LED lights on dimmer switch.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- Pilothouse has two AC duct outlets.
- (2) Hella fans – Removable and mounted outboard forward port and starboard
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Stamoid Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- Stamoid Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Forward passenger area includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. Outboard are controls for the and Air Conditioning. Below the switches is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal
The extended pilothouse (EP) version features additional seating with a L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port that faces inboard and forward and has back and bottom cushions covered in cockpit matching green & maroon stripe fabric.
- At the aft end of the pilothouse, over the engine box is an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in tasteful green and maroon striped fabric
- The wet bar includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The sink and cooler have a varnished teak cover.
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
- Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Autopilot with rate sensor
- New Raymarine Axiom GPS Plotter multifunction display.
- Raymarine WAAS GPS antenna
- Icom M402 VHF Radio
- Raymarine radar
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- Alpine Single CD/FM Receiver
- (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead
- (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse
ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW DECK
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a Sunbrella cabin sole cover.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with an Ocean Aire Sky Screen/Blind
- Four (4) opening port lights.
WALKTHROUGH: From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Antique White Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 600-watt 110-volt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step light in galley
- LP gas sniffer
- Propane shut-off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board, which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - custom mount on bulkhead.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Marco Beige S1006 with Navy 4646 piping fabric.
- Storage locker under port V-berth has a shelf and an easy access cherry drop-front door.
- Air conditioning and duct under the opposite berth
- Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
- 12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
- 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger
- Electrical panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
- Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- ZF IRM220PL reduction transmission
- Bow thruster- 7” 12V DC powered thruster integrated to “JetStick”.
- Hinckley “JetStick Gen2” integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, the steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- (2) Heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons
- Acoustic foam lined engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser
- Engine box exhaust fan
- Halon engine compartment fire suppression system
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Boat hook mounted under side deck
- Dock lines
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Talaria 48 MY MKII
Tampa, FL, United States
Talaria 55 Flybridge
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
Talaria 55 MKII Flybridge
Stuart, FL, United States
Talaria 38R Convertible
Picnic Boat Classic
Fort Myers, FL, United States