2004 Hinckley Picnic Boat EP
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 325,000
SOUTHERN SEAS is a pristine, 2004 Hinckley Picnic Boat EP. She is a rare one owner vessel that has been conscientiously maintained by the same captain since new and is stored indoors. Her hull, cushions, decks, varnish, interior all show immaculately. Consistently maintained mechanically and cosmetically on an annual basis you simply will not find a better Picnic Boat EP. Easily shown in West Palm Beach and well priced to sell quickly.
Specializing in used Hinckley Brokerage Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker ANDRE BOUSE, Cell: 954-610-5899 or Office: 561-337-2353 E-mail: email@example.com for information on used Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Andre Bouse Cell: 954-610-5899 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or email@example.com
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-763-3062
Please contact Andre Bouse at 561-337-2353
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 895
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 knots
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides (NEW paint 2016)
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck
- Light Cream Single Bootstripe
- Red Bottom
CONSTRUCTION of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with balsa and Corecell core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel cabin top handrails
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides
- Hinckley custom folding pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
Cushions in Sunbrella red/black/cream stripe fabric (NEW 2017)
Teak cockpit coaming cap
- Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat.
- Fishing rod holders port and starboard in aft deck sides
- Fishing rod racks under port and starboard coaming
- CUSTOM removable cockpit awning provides ample shade
Entry to the cockpit:
- A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Additional brackets for forward and aft positioning.
Forward cockpit seating is available in the engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in Sunbrella red/black/cream striped fabric (NEW 2017).
The wet bar at the aft end of the pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The sink and cooler have a varnished teak cover.
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
Aft is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in fabric that matches the forward seat (NEW 2017). Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions.
A full Ivory color cockpit cover that attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming.
PILOTHOUSE (Extended style)
The Pilothouse features Air-conditioning (FULLY SERVICED April 2019) and ample L-shaped seating around custom teak cockpit table with raised edges.
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches (Overhead NEW 2014)
- Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- (5) Cup holders
The pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door as well as:
- Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top
- OPTIONAL teak handrail on centerline in pilothouse
- Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Stidd helm and passenger seats are on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft. Forward are stainless steel footrests.
- These seats are finished in Ivory Ultra-Leather.
Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail.
Helm Station (Starboard):
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod
- OPTIONAL varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®”
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp, nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet in chart pocket
- Two cup holders
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
Raytheon RL-70CRC Plus color Radar and Northstar 952x GPS
Raytheon ST-6001 Autopilot
2-kw radome, painted to match deck
Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
The interior is Air conditioned and finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
- There is an opening overhead hatch and four opening ports below.
- Clear Beige Sand Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 110-volt outlet
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step light in galley
- LP gas sniffer
- Propane shut-off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top.
A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
HEAD (Next aft starboard):
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - custom mount on bulkhead.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation
- A double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella beige fabric
Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy access cherry drop-front doors.
Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch
- (2) opening ports
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-Volt DC electrical system:
(3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps (All batteries NEW April 2019)
80-amp battery alternator on engine (NEW 2010)
Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110-Volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel
110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
Inverter/Battery Charger (NEW 2015)
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp diesel engine (Head recall completed 2010).
Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
ZF IRM220PL reduction transmission
Vetus 7” 12-volt bow thruster (NEW 2017)
Hinckley custom “JetStick® Gen2” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
Tachometer with engine hours gauge
Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
Alarms for high-low oil pressure, sea water flow, and high water temperature
Water jet nozzle direction indicator
Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
Manual hydraulic steering pump
(2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
(2) Heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons
Acoustic lined foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser
Engine box exhaust fan
ESPAR D3L diesel heater with outlets in the pilothouse, main cabin and head.
Air conditioning in pilothouse and accommodations below.
Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
Boat hook mounted under side deck
Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
Custom folding masthead and running lights
ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat MKIII
Manalapan, FL, United States
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, United States
Picnic Boat Classic
Stuart, FL, United States
Picnic Boat Classic
Savannah, GA, United States
Talaria 48 Flybridge
Stuart, FL, United States
Picnic Boat 40
Palm Beach, FL, United States
cheap and easy