2004 Hanse 531
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 229,000
PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES AVAILABLE.
"Jack" is Trans Atlantic ready....right down to the full diesel tanks, full Diesel Jugs in the garage, safety supplies equipment, tools, spares and food.
Literally just top up with water, buy some fresh veg and fruit, drop the lines and GO!
The owners will either be going South for the Hurricane season or back across the Atlantic to England.
Owned by a high end practicing marine engineer and his Lady, no expense has been spared in getting her and keeping her "up to snuff"
Built when Hanse were building really solid over engineered vessel, Jack will not disappoint.
A Pedigreed thoroughbred looking for new owners to take her on her next adventure!
Maybe you will be the lucky one?
Pictures 1 thro 19 are stock manufacturers pics. The rest are of this boat.
Some pics taken with a go pro that have a 2016 date on them. These pics were taken week of the 19th April 2020.. go pro date wasn't changed.
they are current
MORE TO FOLLOW
Call for survey
Please contact Tony Brewer at + 1 721 553-4475
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk & Co.
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 1 in
LWL: 47 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 41226 lbs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
Number of heads: 3
SPECS OF THIS BOAT.
Yacht Name: Jack Rowland Smith
Certificate of British Registry Official Number 909330
MMSI no 235087065
Date of Build: 2004
Length 16.15 m
Draft 2m ( Shallow keel version)
Displacement: 23,700kg (As measured)
Engine: Yanmar 4JH3G-HTE-98 100 hp. 67.7 Kw @ 3700 rpm Engine No E23310 Approx hours ( Hour meter not working ) 3000 hrs.
Conventional shaft drive. Propeller shaft 35mm dia (New cutlass bearing 2018)
Propeller : Bruntons Auto Prop ( New 2016) AP9601 H6 HP-534mm R/H 35mm std Taper 1:10
thread M24 x 2 key width 10mm taper length 90 mm.
Fuel System: 2 x 200 l stainless steel tanks with flexible fuel lines to main engine and generator.
Isolation v/vs and separate fuel filters and agglomerates fitted.
Generator: Fischer Panda 3.8 kw (New 2013) Running hours 787
AC: distribution system inspected 2016, RCDs fitted into generator output and incoming shore
Watermaker: Hardy 120. Fitted Spring 2018
Air Conditioning: 2 Units fitted 2016
Bow thruster. Lewmar 24 v dc (New 2013)
Batteries: All new (2018)
Domestic bank, 6 x 108 ah sealed lead calcium
Engine and Generator starting: 1 x 108 ah sealed lead calcium ( Not New)
Bow thruster 2 x 108 ah sealed lead calcium
Anchor windlass, (New 2015)
Steering: Lewmar solid rod type. All inspected (2018)
Emergency tiller checked and deck access to top of rudder stock greased. (2018)
Above water: All in good condition, some minor gelcoat chips to be attended to around bow area due to anchor.
Yard polished and nanotech applied March 2018
Below Water :
Lifted and antifouled 19th -22nd March 2018. And Again Sept 2018 before ARC and the
change rudder bearing and repair bottom of rudder.
Hull: inspected no signs of damage or blistering
Small hair line crack in gel coat between thruster tube and hull. Filled by yard. (See photo A)
Keel: No signs of grounding or damage. No signs of movement. Keel bolts not removed but
inspected from inside of boat. No signs of any movement.
Rudder: Sept 2018 Some small grounding damage repaired by yard. Tiny
witness pitting to aluimnium rudder stock. New rudder lower bearing fitted.
Propeller shaft: small play in bearing, new cuttlass bearing fitted. Propeller shaft drawn and
inspected. Slight wear noted in stern gland packing area.
Propeller: Bruntons auto prop bearings greased. New anode fitted
Skin fittings: all inspected,
Anti fouled March 2018
Mostly to teak. Teak has been pressure washed in past which has caused minor damage.
Condition generally very good. Deck cleaned and treated with Semco every year.
Decks generally very good condition with no leaks.
Hatches and windows:
No leaks and all in good condition. Main cabin windows resealed 2016
Main Companion hatch can not be internally locked (will fit lock spring 2018)
Forward skippers cabin hatch cannot be locked from outside,( Lock to be fitted Spring 2018)
Binani: New 2014
Spray hood: New
Wind indicator Over hauled mast head unit 2016(Intermittent)
Chart Plotter New 2010
Radar New 2013
Autohelm New 2013
Emergency Equipment :
VHF fixed set
2 x handheld VHFs
Sat com communicator and tracker
4 x Fire extinguishers New 2018
1 x Fire blanket
Man overboard rescue sling with floating line (New 2018)
EPIB (New 2018)
Personal crew alarms new 2018
Flares ( All new Sept 2018)
Liferaft 6 man (New 2108)
6 x lift jackets all with lights. (Serviced Spring 2018)
1 manual bigde pump test March 2018
2 x 24 electric bilge pumps, (one in Engine room one in Garage) All tested March 2018
1x larger 24 v dc bilge pump with 6 m of suction hose
1 complete bilge alarm system (fitted 2016) Tested September 2018
3 Fire and carbon monoxide sensors tested September 2018
Sails and Rigging:
Sails (new 2018)
Standing rigging : All changed in Spain September 2018
Running rigging: Inspected March 2018 (New main halyard 2018) (New Jib sheets 2018) Jib
and Spiniker Halyards new Sept 18, Topping lift new Sept 18
Main Anchor: Mantus 38kg ( New 2015)
Secondary anchor : Fortress FX-55 (New 2014) c/w 80 m of 25mm plaited rope.
Anchor Chain 75 m of 10 x 30 grade 40 galvanised chain (New 2018)
4 x small gas bottles stored in deck purpose built gas locker. New regulator fitted March 2018,
New gas hose to be fitted March 2018.
3 burner gas hob, grill and oven will with isolation v/v all with flame failure.
Briggs inflatable tender 3.1m ( New 2016)
Outboard: Yamaha 9.9 hp (New 2016)
I : 70.75 ft
J : 19.50 ft
P : 70.33 ft
E : 21.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 1668.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 531 is the benchmark of the flush design. The HANSE 531 has a broad but fast stern which we have tested with prototypes in races. For the construction we used a light epoxy-sandwich. A glass-fibre reinforced construction would have caused creaky floorboards and tight doors. The elegance of the 531 will stand out in any harbour. The HANSE 531 is built for the demanding and discriminating owner.
- High quality marine plywood, high gloss varnish
- (Option: cherry wood, silk-gloss varnish)
- White bulkheads
- Wooden door frames
- Wood / Sandwich doors
- Maple floor
- According to selection
- Mattresses and cushions are made of foam
- Seat with storage
- Storage in the chart table
- Space to mount electronics
- 110 V / 230 V / 12 V / 24 V outlet
- Chart lights
- Adjustable, enlargeable table
- Sofa and armchair on starboard
- 2 chairs foldable
- 2 armchairs on port
- (Alternative: 2 seater sofa)
- B1 or B3 owner cabin with island berth
- D1 island double berth
- Toilet and shower in forward cabin with electrical toilet
- Toilet and shower in the aft cabin with manual toilet
- 12V / 24 V and 110 V / 230 V electrical circuits
- Battery charger 24 V / 100 Amp.
- Isolator switch
- Main battery switch
- Engine battery 12 V / 80 Ah
- Service battery bank:
- 24 V / 400 Ah batteries
- Voltmeter / Battery and control
- Water / Fuel gauges
- FI savety switch
- Control gauges
- Electrical anchor windlass
- Electrical winch, STA 53.2
- Navigation lights
- Interior lights
- 2 x 110 V / 230 V shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system
- hart table
- at chart table
- in fwd. cabin
- in aft. cabin
- in galley
- in saloon
- in heads
- Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads
- Lighting in engine compartment
- Reading lights in saloon and cabins
- Night light on companion way
- Storage room aft
- Solid surface stone gray with integrated sink
- 3-burner stove with oven, gimbled
- Stainless steel fridge with front access
- Stainless steel freezer with front access
- Locker and drawers
- Yanmar 4JH36, 74.6 kW / 100 HP, diesel engine
- 1 alternator 12 V / 60 Amp.
- 1 alternator 24 V / 75 Amp.
- 3-blade fi xed propeller
- 12 V / 80 Ah engine battery
- Fuel tank approx. 400 l
- Fuel infi ll on deck
- Fuel fi lter / Water separator
- Engine room sound insulated
- Stainless steel shaft 35 mm diameter
- Hull in epoxy sandwich construction, built in vacuum system
- White hull with double waterline
- Deck white
- Sandwich construction, thermal and sound insulated
- Teak on side decks and in the cockpit
- Partial moulded non-skid surface on the coach roof
- Retractable cleats
- Teak on seats & cockpit bottom
- Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass (950 kg drag) under deck
- Retractable anchor fi tting for storage under deck
- Cockpit table green tinted plexiglass with stainless steel pod for Plotter
- Foredeck sail storage (not possible when crew cabin is ordered or layout B4)
- Self-draining cockpit
- Engine control at helm station
- Halyard storage boxes in the cockpit
- Storage for gas bottle under helmsman seat
- Storage locker for life raft under helmsman seat
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck
- Genoa tracks with pinstop system
- Mainsheet on coach roof
- 2 x 6 sheaves deck organizers
- 12 deck jammers
- Padeyes for Gennaker
- 11 hatches
- 4 opening portholes in cockpit
- Portholes in hull sides
- 6 windows in super structure (2 opening)
- Stainless steel pushpit with navigation light
- Splitted pulpit with navigation lights
- Stainless steel stanchions tapered
- Rail gates on both sides
- 6 retractable mooring cleats: 2 foredeck, 2 midship, 2 aft
- 4 winches in cockpit: HARKEN 53.2 STA, one of them electrically driven on starboard halyhard position
- Navigation lights on pulpit & pushpit
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
- 1 compass on each helm station
- Speedometer and echosounder
Rig and Sails
- 2 spreader silver anodised mast
- Boom with 2 reefi ng lines
- Furling system for jib
- Main halyard
- Jib halyard
- Topping lift (for main)
- Main sheet
- Jib sheet
- Rod kicker
- Maindrop system with Lazy Jacks, colour: ?ecru?
- Backstay adjuster
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Little Ship Company
SIMPSON BAY, St. Maarten/St. Martin