2004 Albin 28 Tournament Express
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
- Sale Pending
The Albin 28 Tournament Express is an ideal choice for boaters looking for a robust sea kindly inland passage maker, coastal saltwater fisher, and cruiser/commuter. A fully enclosed wheelhouse and cabin appointed with galley, head and sleeping for two to four provide year round cruising options.
"Blanche" comes cruise ready with dinghy, outboard motor, davits, full electronics and more.
Moored in front of Seacraft Yacht Sales office and shown with advance appointment.
Scheduling Appointments and Sea Trials and What to Do when you Arrive
You'll want to set up a private appointment either online or by phone to see a yacht in person for a walk-through. The following would also apply to a sea trail after making an accepted offer.
Before arriving at your appointment, here's a few tips to ensure a safe and fantastic experience:
Prior to an appointment, arrange to meet the broker at the marina or slip directly without stopping at the marina or brokerage office.
Stay at least six feet from the anyone who is nearby.
The total number of people aboard at any one time will be dictated by the size of the vessel.
Bring your own face masks, wipes, gloves, eye protection, and hand sanitizer.
Bring a phone to record your appointment or sea trial for later review.
Understand that the use of public restrooms may not be an option, so plan ahead!
Have a good time and go boating!
Contact Ray Neglay for showing appointment and additional information.
Cell; (206) 225-4537
Please contact at (206) 547-2755
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LPA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1345
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (36 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (132 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder GPS chartplotter (not operable)
- Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder radar
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 depth meter
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Azimuth 1000 digital compass
- Sony Xpod CD-R-RW receiver
- Panasonic TV w/VHS
- 110V AC 30 amp AC shorepower system
- Newmar Phase III Model PT-25 battery charger
- AC outlets in salon, head, and wheelhouse
- NorthStar SMS-AGM 400 Batteries (4 batteries in 2 banks)
- Hot & cold pressured water system
- Stainless steel sink
- Microwave oven
- Wallis stove
- AC/DC refer
- Vetus bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Trolling gear
- Ultraflex integrated throttle and gear control
- Dripless shaft seal
- Sea Wise davit system
Additional equipment & features
- AB Model 9VS RIB w/4 hp Evinrude outboard
- (2) down riggers with mountings
- (4) flush mounted rod holders
- (2) post mounted swiveling deck chairs
- Stainless steel radar/antenna arch
- Directional searchlight
- Lofrans Dorado electric windlass
- Stainless steel 10KG Claw anchor
- Courtesy lights
- Molded non skid (all decks)
- Powered lifts for engine covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.