2004 Tartan 4600
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alameda, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 260,000
"Gokuraku" A piece of heaven ! Whether you are out blue water sailing or relaxing on the hook, you will be very comfortable. Powered by a Yanmar 75 hp , she carries a Leisure IN BOOM furling main and furling jib. Raymarine has electronics covered with Radar / Chartplotter and Autopilot . Heat and Air .... AND DON"T forget the BOW THRUSTERS !!! NEW rod rigging 6/2014 / Leisure furl in boom system and sail 2011 / Bottom Paint 5/ 2017 !
A rare find here on the West Coast , she is at our docks .... don't miss out ! Give us a call today !!
Price just reduced $30,000
Rare opportunity !!!
Roger and Dinah Goodsell
Cell 510-710-6822 / 510-710-6823
1070 Marina Village Pkwy #101 A
Alameda, CA 94501
Give us a call 24 /7 with questions or setting up an appointment to see her !
Dinah Goodsell 510-710-6823 email@example.com
Roger Goodsell 510-710-6822 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Dinah Goodsell at 510-710-6823
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 39 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 2 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 9600 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 6 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 683
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (70 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (25 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Tartan 4600 has the extended forward cabin layout. The forward cabin has a large berth with a custom mattress and storage below and outboard. A private head to port and hanging locker to starboard.
The main salon has a U shaped settee to port with a drop leaf centerline table for dining with 2 drawers and a storage bin. Adjacent to starboard is a long bench settee. Storage behind both settee back rest and up along the hull.
The Nav Station is located to starboard of companionway with an inline facing desk with plenty of room to mount future instruments. 12V/110 panel at your finger tips .
The galley is to port of companionway with a centerline counter with sink, along the port hull is refrigeration, storage and stove . Ample storage and working counter surface. A great galley to work under way or on the hook.
The aft inline double stateroom cabin has two access points, either thru the starboard aft head or thru the galley to port. Ample storage and headroom. The aft head has a separate step in shower.
- Beautifully finished cherry wood throughout
- Teak and Holly sole
- 32" LCD TV-Insignia and Play Station 3
- Stereo AM/ FM and volume control panel in each cabin
- HEAT / Reverse AIR for both staterooms
- Both heads set up Jabsco Electric Heads
- Electric fans in salon, galley and both cabins
- 11 hatches and 15 ports ...great for air and light
A beautiful galley is located just port of companionway. With ample storage and working counter space.
- Corian counters
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure hot / cold water
- Regrigeration - Sea Frost ... top and front loading
- Freezer - Sea Frost ..... top loading
- Force 10 4 burner gimbaled propane stove and oven
- Microwave - Sharp
Electronics and Electrical
Powered by a Yanmar 75 hp 4JH3-TE Turbo-Charged 4-cylinder Diesel
- Approx 683 hrs.
- Last serviced March 2016 @ 614 hrs.
- Single throttle/gear
- Wheel- Leather wrapped
Dual Shore Power 30 amp (powering house and heat/air)
- Freedom Marine 20 Inverter/Charger
- Xantrex Link 2000 monitor
- (2) GP 27 / (2) 4D Gell Jan 2008
Raymarine has electronics covered with...
- Raymarine RL70 at the helm
- Raymarine 2kw Radar
- Raymarine RL70C at the nav station
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Knot-Depth-Wind
BOW THRUSTERS !! Lewmar 185tt (8/2013)
Rigging and Deck and Hull
The Tartan 4600 is a keel stepped , sloop rig , double spreaders with all lines led aft to cockpit to rope clutches.
- Rod Rigging (6/2014)
- Leisure Furl In Boom Main (2011)
- Forespar Rigid Boom Vang
- Hydraulic Backstay - Sailtec
- Harken Jib Furler
- Furling Jib
- Electric Lewmar #44 ST halyard winch on cabin top (stb)
- Lewmar #44 ST Cabin top winch
- (2) Lewmar #66 ST Primary winches
- Lewmar Mainsheet Traveler
DECK AND HULL
- 30" high heavy duty stainless steel stanchions
- Double high life lines with port and starboard boarding gates
- Custom SS chocks integrated into the toe rail for clean dock lines running to cleats.
- Double bow roller
- Deep anchor locker
- Electric Windless
- Fwd deck washdown
- Electronic Retractable Stern Platform w/ SS boarding ladder
- Stern fresh shower washdown
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit teak flip down table
- Frame for dodger and bimini (canvas gone)
- Forward Sail Locker just aft of anchor locker with access from deck hatch.
The Tartan 4600 has a BeaverTail Keel with a depth of 5'6" + a centerboard that lowers down adding another 3'6".
The shape of her hull depicts a vessel with authority and agility, easily propelled through the water regardless of the conditions. The balanced spade rudder and beavertail keel provide the appropriate directional and lateral stability to maintain control under all circumstances, while her steering ability is as responsive as a boat 5 feet short and several thousand pounds lighter.
The use of innovative materials and methods for construction fabricate strong, light and well-insulated hull and deck structures. Laminated from the highest grade NPG/ Isothalic gel coat, vinylester and polyester resins and uni-directional E-glass; and locally reinforced with Kevlar on a balsa core, she yields a high strength to weight ration. Extensive framing, structural floor timbers and full structurally bonded bulkheads further maintain her hull rigidity, while allowing for greater load carrying ability.
Excluded from sale of vessel
- Decorations / staging items not included in the sale of vessel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.