2004 Hunter 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,900
What separates this FRESHWATER Hunter 41 from other Hunter 41's is that she has light use and IS A FRESH WATER ONLY BOAT. She has been relocated from beautiful Lake Ouachita near Hot Springs, Ark.where she has spent her sailing life , and she is now on our yard in Memphis, Tn. She represents one of the best values for a 2005 Hunter 41 on the market. FRESH WATER ONLY and reasonably equipped. Uniquely, particularly for a boat that spent her sailing life on Lake Ouachita, Arkansas, she includes Radar.
A legitimate cabin/house on the water the Hunter 41 will answer most anyone's needs for comfort in a great sailing boat. The balanced rudder assists in less energy from skipper to helm the boat and further is a tremendous indicator of the "FAST" nature of this excellent design.
Well equipped, please look at the "View Full Specifications". Again, she even includes Radar.
If you need a tax deduction, remember this yacht qualifies as a 2nd home and in most cases the note is tax deductible. If 110k were borrowed the resulting note would be approximately 695 per month. Very affordable ! Might even consider a smaller boat in trade - - at least we can try.
We are in the process of installing new headliner due to the use of an ozone machine used on the interior - - the ozone also attacks vinyl, such as the vinly headliner and it shows signs of wear/tiny cracking, thus we are replacing the headliner. If you would like to do the work, we can negotiate more on the pricing. Otherwise when complete the interior will be like right out of the factory.
Please call for an appointment to see this nice sailing week end cabin on the water 2005 FRESH WATER ONLY, LOW HOURS HUNTER 41. AS WE SAY:
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! ! .
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc.,1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I 240 & US 78
Dealers for: BENETEAU (since 1983), Hunter trailerables, Hobie, Precision & Sunfish/Laser
Always looking for quality brokerage boats for listings, we offer full yard services, installations mechanical & electrical, sailmaking facilities on sight with sail repair a specialty, with years of experience, and a North Sails dealer, we hope we can be of service to you. We are unique with our Air Ride equipment and Crane equipped trucks & trailers for transporting, rigging & freshwater launching of sailboat up to 20,000 lbs, thus in many cases you only have to deal with one set of service providers not multiple vendors. We save you time, stress and strain. Celebrating 48 years of helping the sailing community have more fun.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 19400 lbs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
- LOA 40' 4"
- LWL 35' 6"
- BEAM 13' 3"
- DISPLACEMENT 19,4000 LBS
- BALLAST 6,612 lbs - - (PART OF TOTAL DISPLACEMENT
- DRAFT ONLY 5' 0"
- GLENN HENDERSON DESIGN
- SAIL AREA WITH 100% HEADSAIL = 778.62 sq ft.
- SAIL AREA / DISPLACEMENT a HEALTHY 20.62
- I = 51.50 ft
- P = 48.58 ft
- J = 13.00 ft
- E = 18.25 ft
- Mast Height from waterline 62.83 ft
- Yanmar 56 hp - - the UPGRADED Diesel from standard - - Lots of power ! !
- Low Hours Less than 400 hrs - - probably 200 or so - - soon to verify
- Two blade prop
- Fuel tank - - 50 gallons
- UPGRADED Alternator to 105 amps for faster battery charging
- Fresh Water only use
Sails & Canvas
- IN MAST FURLING MAINSAIL - - Modest use - Good Condition
- ROLLERFURLING HEADSAIL - - Modest use - Good Condition
- HEADSAIL IS OF MODEST SIZE, BUT A BIG MAINSAIL for easier shorthanded sailing. Smaller headsails equals less work.
- S.S. Bimini mounted to arch
- Main companionway cover with integral mosquito netting complete with zippers on Sunbrella and netting for easy exit / access
- Sunbrella covers for Sternrail seat beautifully finished teak strips
- Not a lot of extra exterior covers as there is almost no exterior wood on this boat, certainly nothing that requires more time or expense - - - Spend your time Sailing not refinishing ! !
- White Sunsure cockpit cushions
Electronics and Electrical features
- Knot meter - - Raymarine
- Depthmeter - - Raymarine
- Windspeed / Wind Direction - - Raymarine
- Autopilot - - 7000 unit by Raymarine
- Radar ! !
- VHF Radio with mast head antenna
- VHR Remot @ Helm
- Stereo System with 2 cabin speakers and 2 cockpit speakers
- TV 15" w/ Bose upgrade in Main Salon
- 12 volt system with distribution panel with breakers
- Double Battery System with protected system
- 120 volt system with brakers
- Shorepower cord
- Battery charger
- Double Air Conditioner system
- Wonderful interior cabin lights
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Deck light
- Wheel Steering
- Compass on Pedestal
- Marine Heads with holding tanks
- S. S. Handrails in lieu of Teak
- 5' 0" keel
- Mainsheet Traverler on Arch
- Large Aft berth that run athwartships - - not the tri cabin version with two aft berths
- Dinette Table with leaf
- Supreme Shade / Hatch Package
- Stern rail seats built into stern rail - - a must for the wife /family
Interior Design features
- 13' 3" beam
- Double head / Shower , one aft and one in forepeak
- Double pilot berth forward with lots of storage
- Large settee on Starboard side in Main cabin
- Whisper headliner with leatherette fabric - ritzy
- Supreme Shade /Hatch Package that allows you to go from open, to closed for no light, to mosquito netting at a touch of the hand
- All Through hulls to systems are under one access area right in front of the companionway ladder - - all boats should be this way
- Includes Freezer with dorm type Freezer with door
Exterior Design features
- Open transom design with swim platform
- Large Cockpit
- Stern rail seats
- All halyards led aft
- Large mainsail and small headsail for easy short handed sailing
- Stainless Steel Arch with Harken Traverler with controls
- B & R RIG with RIGID Boom Vang
- CE RATING OF "A" certifying off shore capable
- Large toe rail for excellent footing
- Anchor Locker
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new cruiser sports the signature B & R rig for ease of sailing and a new slippery hull from Glenn Henderson, Hunter's head designer. The new 41 incorporates many of the hull design innovations from Hunter?s larger boats in a more compact size. A Bow Hollow and Stern Reflex are performance enhancers taken from the latest racing craft and adapted to give a larger cruiser a lift in speed. The comfort with 6'7" headroom and double head/showers and the 13' 3" beam says it all.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails, Inc.
Mount Ida, AR, United States
Nashville, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States