2004 Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,000
LIONSHARE is a rare full teak package Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout. She is stored out of the water on a rack and used only lightly. She has undergone recent and thorough engine and jet services and her hull paint and varnish have recently been refreshed as well. She is ready to go and priced to sell quickly!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
JENNIFER RICHARDS at 443-852-0707cell | email@example.com
ERIC CHAMPLIN at 561-307-3394 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Jennifer Richards at 443-852-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 375
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 32 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Recent and comprehensive engine service.
- Recent and comprehensive jetdrive service.
- New batteries.
- New charging system.
- New starter motor.
- Low hours.
- Full wood teak package on cockpit sole, dash and side liners.
- New cockpit cover.
- Washed and sea trialed on a monthly basis.
- Stored indoors on rack when not in use.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides with Light Cream double boot stripe.
- Green bottom paint.
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with Light Cream molded-in nonskid.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with teak insert treads and stainless steel bracket.
- Telescoping, stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle systemarnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Delta anchor mounted on custom, folding stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats.
- Ample cockpit seating at transom, aft and forward facing on engine box as well as L-shaped port settee. Upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Storage under stern seating and port settee.
- Freshwater shower located at stern.
- Stainless steel fishing rod racks mounted under coamings.
- Stainless steel fishing rod holders in deck, port and starboard.
- Full wood package to include coamings, window frames, dash and trim.
- Varnished folding teak cockpit table.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Engine box top amenity features built-in sink and insulated cooler with varnished teak tops.
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Curved windshield with wrap around 3 windows in tempered glass.
- Windshield washers on port and starboard.
- Vanished teak dash and window frames.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood trim.
- Hinckley JetStick steering control.
- Raytheon ST-6001 Plus Autopilot.
- Windlass helm control.
- Raytheon VHF radio.
- Ritchie Compass.
- 12-volt cigarette style outlet.
- Cuddy cabin with v-berth cushions upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Satin cherry finish with white acoustic overhead trim (Replaced 2019).
- Clarion AM/FM/CD receiver/player.
- Vacu-flush toilet plumbed to holding tank with Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- 2004 Yanmar 440 HP 6-cylinder diesel engine - 375 hours (FULL service including cooler and injector service, new belts, and painted 2019).
- Hamilton 292 jetdrive (FULL service including water seal and bearings 2019).
- Twin Disc ZF transmission.
- 12-volt DC 5" bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick sterring control system integrated with the bow thruster.
- 12-volt AGM start battery (NEW 2019).
- 12-volt AGM house battery (NEW 2019).
- Battery charger (NEW 2019).
- Battery alternator (NEW 2019).
- 12-volt panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- Trim tabs.
- Muir electric windlass control mounted at helm.
- Gauges: fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: low oil pressure, high engine temperature.
- Halon fire suppression system.
- (2) electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump.
- 12-volt Vacu-flush toilet with holding tank and Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- Stern mounted varnished teak staff.
- Life jackets.
- Running lights.
- Dock lines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Down East Yachting
Talaria 48 Flybridge
Stuart, FL, United States
Picnic Boat EP
West Palm Beach, FL, United States