2003 One Design America's Cup GER72
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- ., Germany
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 95,000 Tax Paid (US$ 115,102)
A ready to go Americas Cup Charter Yacht, professionally maintained from build and fully refitted in 2009. She would make an ideal vessel for a startup charter company or an existing company looking to expand its fleet.
Americas Cup Yacht GER 72, built in 2003. Originally built as Mascalzone Latino. Fin keel, lead bulb, aft cockpit. Carbon construction with nomex core. Dual steering wheel. Trim tab.
we have two identical AC72s for sale, they can be bought as a pack for special price.
GER72 is one of the best maintained Charter Americas Cup Yachts available on the market. She has a very large sails and spare parts inventory list, available on request. She was built to the highest standards and remains today one of the finest examples of a Charter Americas Cup Yacht.
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25.65 m
Beam: 4.0 m
Maximum Draft: 3.0 m
Specifications America's Cupper GER72
A large selection of custom 3DL mainsails and headsails and spinnakers.
Full sail inventory available on request.
- 3 x 12 Volt batteries, 100 Ah, switched engine alternator.
- 240 V battery charger.
- Shore power and cable.
- full internal lighting
- Shore power charger.
- Split diode.
- 220v sockets.
- Full Nav lights.
- Fuse board and light panel.
- 2 Main bilge pumps, 1 inline bilge pump.
- 2 x Harken 3 speed genoa winches
- 4 x Harken 2 speed self-tailing halyard winches
- 1 x Harken 4 speed self-tailing utility winch
- 1 x Harken 4 speed self-tailing mainsheet winch
- 2 x Harken 3 speed self-tailing runner winches
- Harken custom linked winch grinder system
- Carbon spars, custom built.
- Rod standing rigging (Two spare sets).
- Spectra / Dyneema running rigging.
- Complete hydraulic race system.
- 2 jockey poles. carbon
- 1 spinnaker pole. carbon
- Volkswagen Marine75HP, Diesel.
- New 2008.
- Cruising speed 8 knots.
- Sail Drive with 3 blade folding prop.
- 122 hrs
Full Silva Nexus race pack; processor for wind, depth, speed and GPS.
- 7 x mast mounted 20/20 displays
- 6 x cockpit mounted 20/20 displays
- Silva VHF.
- 1 GPS display.
- Silva base set GPS.
- Life sling.
- Dan buoy.
- 20 x life jackets.
- 2 x fire blankets.
- 4 x fire extinguishers.
- 12 Seago lifejackets.
- 2 horse shoe rings.
- 1 safety box.
- First aid kit.
- Bilge Pumps, 1 manual and 2 automatic.
- Warps, fenders and boathook.
- Engine spares.
- 2 Shipping cradles.
- Many other spares for winches, electrics and running rigging.
- 4 docking lines.
- 6 fenders.
- 1 anchor and line.
- 2 climbing harnesses.
- 10 sets of Musto guest gear.
- 2 sets of Musto MPX crew gear.
- Boom Crutch.
- Tool Box.
- 5 winch handles.
- 3 hydraulic pump handles.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
America's Cup 72
Botin 65 lift keel-King Marine