2003 Hallberg-Rassy 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Galesville, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 179,000
With over 600 built, the HR36 designed by Frers and Hallberg-Rassy is one of HR's best selling models with a production run from 1989 to 2003. Windrush is hull #573.
Small enough for easy handling, yet big enough to go anywhere, any time, the HR36 is an extremely well thought out and comfortable performance cruiser.
Like all HR's, Windrush carries the European CE Certification Category A, Unlimited Ocean Voyage plaques. She is a safe, dry, fast, and beautiful yacht that can easily be sailed short handed.
Windrush is an exceptionally clean and well maintained vessel. Her interior woodwork and upholstery as well as her exterior, including the teak deck, are all in beautiful condition. She has only been lightly used since we delivered her new here on the Chesapeake Bay in 2003 and she truly shows well.
She is carefully outfitted and equipped for coastal, ocean or bay sailing with only the highest level of quality options to ensure sailing performance, safety and comfort. Large inventory of spare parts and thoroughly documented maintenance records on board.
Some of her upgrades: Raymarine navigation suite including C90 radar/plotter with AIS, 300Ah house battery bank, 50amp Mastervolt charger, Mastervolt inverter, Viking 4 person liferaft, Raymarine VHF 240, EPIRB, running rigging just to mention a few.
Specializing in Quality Cruising Yachts
Please contact Roger Johansson at 1-800-871-1333 or 410-867-9022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 37 ft 1 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 30 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 16535 lbs
Ballast: 7715 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 10 in
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (91 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
Interior in mahogany silk finish. Teak floor with inlaid holly stripe, matte finish, and carpeted. Carpet fitted with press-studs to prevent slipping. Inspection openings in the floor where needed. Ceilings forward and aft are lined, saloon ceiling has paneling with decorative stripes.
Saloon:Headroom 6'3" (1.91m). Nice, comfortable L-shaped settee with hinged backrest that converts to a sea berth. Folding dining table on the portside. Starboard side has a straight settee with hinged back rest that converts in to a nice sea berth. All larger cupboard doors are louvered and all boards under berth cushions have ventilation holes. Mahogany cladding with cavity space behind backrests of settee and berth for good ventilation. Large opening hatch and several port lights.
Head Compartment: Spacious head compartment lined with white laminate. Shower with teak grating. Manual switch for shower pump for utmost reliability. Filter and pump easily accessible. Porcelain wash basin, toilet, large mirror, various cupboards, shower curtain. Headroom 6'2" (1.87m). Hatch, opening portlight and ventilator.
Aft Cabin: Generously sized aft cabin with extra wide berth on starboard side and single berth to port. Ample storage, hanging locker, opening portlight and ventilator.
Forward Cabin: V berth with insert to make up a comfortable berth. Plenty of storage above and below. Large opening skylight for ventilation and additional light, and ventilator.
In this well-thought out interior, there is always unobstructed passage from forward to aft cabin. The navigation area, engine room and instrument panels form a natural unit. Hanging locker in walk-through for weather gear.
- Hella fans 12V -3
- Mosquito nets for all hatches
- Instrument shelf at Nav table
- Book shelf behind Nav table
- Beige carpet
- Extra wide berth stb side aft cabin
- LED bulbs installed in all cabin lighting
- Fitted sheets for all six berths
- Seagoing galley with work surfaces in white on both sides of stove and sink.
- Deep stainless steel double sink with hot and cold presssurized water, reserve tap with foot operated pump.
- Well insulated icebox with 12V Isotherm compressor
- 2-burner LPG gimballed stove with oven
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer, separate waste bin
- Bread board, good storage for kitchen utensils and saucepans
- 11 gallon hot water heater
- Two LPG tanks with electric switch.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raynav 300 GPS Display at chart table
- Raytheon ST60 speed, depth, wind and multi
- Autopilot- Raymarine ST7001+Type1 G computer
- Raymarine C90 W Chartplotter
- North and South America Charts, including Caribbean
- 18" Raydome 4Kw Digital Radar 2010
- AIS Class B 2010
- Garmin Handheld GPS with US Charts 2010
- VHF Ray 240 with second handset in cockpit 2010
- Insulated backstay with cable to Nav station (SSB ready)
- Grounding plate MK1
- Grounding plate MK3 (SSB ready)
- Sony stereo AM/FM/CD with iPod connection
- Sea and Symphony speakers in cockpit
- NMEA RS232C Interface box
- DSC-Malta-All in One Antenna
- Three color toplight
- 115V Shore connection with circuit breaker, four outlets
- 30amp Marineco inlet with shore power cord adapters (110 and 30 to 50amp)
- Mastervolt 50amp Battery Charger 2010
- Mastervolt 350W SineWave inverter 2010
- Service Battery Flooded No Maintenance D40 300Ah 2019
- Starting Battery Mastervolt AGM 55Ah 2019
- Combinder switch for house and start batteries
- Extra Bow roller
- Entry gates, port and starboard
- Bimini, stainless frame, closeable window
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Sunbrella hatch and winch cover
- Hot and cold Shower at bathing platform
- Cockpit cushions
- Pockets for winch handles
- Teak pushpit seats
- Outboard bracket
- Fixed windscreen with opening center panel and sprayhood extension
- Harken bosuns chair
- Varnished companionway chart tables
- Electric anchor windlass
- 44lb Delta anchor with 150 feet 5/16" chain
- Spare 10lb Fortress anchor in lazerette, 10ft chain with 150 ft nylon rode
- Outboard hoisting harness
- Whitlock Steering system with hide covered steering wheel
- Canvas cover for wheel and compass
- Stainless steel holding tank with deck pump
- Brass strips to mooring and spring cleats
- Teak deck in excellent condition
- Lockers are clean and well organized
- Well insulated hull with 5/8" diviny cell foam
- 4 Shading panels that attach to the bimini
- Full awning that attaches to lifelines - provides good ventilation while protecting the deck
- 2019 Airfloor 7.7 Zodiac with 2017 Yamaha 2.5hp outboard
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta D2-55 output 41Kw/55 HP - New heat exchanger 2019
- Engine Hours Apprx 1929 as of August 2019
- Fresh watercooled
- Two stainless steel fuel tanks
- Soundproof engine room.
- Electric bilge pump
- High capacity emergency electric bilge pump with switch at outer helm
- High capacity manual bilge pump
- Webasto Diesel heater- forced air with outlets in all cabins incl the head
- 3 bladed folding Gori propeller with overdrive
- 3 bladed fixed mounted as spare
- Ambassador rope cutter 3-bladed
- Fuel filter, water separator
Sails and Rigging
- Selden InMast furling.
- Selden Furlex roller furling
- Selden backstay tensioner
- Selden Rig inspected and tuned in 2017
- New Running Rigging 2010
- Spinnaker pole against mast with topping lift
- Spinnaker halyard
- Detachable cutter stay with additional halyard for storm jib
- Rodkick boomvang with gas spring
- Radar reflector mounted on mast
- Genoa 135% by Quantum with E foam
- Working jib100% with E foam by Elvstrom
- Main sail by Elvstrom
- Asymetrical spinnaker by Quantum
- Spare Main sheet block set
- Chafing gear
- Viking 4 person liferaft Type 1-Group A Ocean in canister mounted on deck 2017
- MOM 8 overboard recovery system 2010
- ACR CAT 11 450 EPIRB wGPS 2010
- Fitting for lifebelt in cockpit
- PFDs for a crew of 4
Windrush has been sailed from Newport, RI to Key West, FL offshore and inside the ICW, and from the Chesapeake Bay to Puerto Rico, the USVI's, the Bahamas and back to the Chesapeake. She has been well cared for and is in good condition. Full charts of the US East Coast and current cruising guides are on board. Windrush is without a doubt the nicest Hallberg-Rassy 36 available on the market today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Free State Yachts
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
cheap and easy