2003 Dixon 72
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell !!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 999,000 (US$ 1,215,184)
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!! ONLY FOR 30 DAYS!!!
Gray Lady is a custom made thoroughly modern sailing yacht with ‘timeless’ styling.
Exceptional cruising yacht, powerful but easy to handle shorthanded.
Comfortable and welcoming interior for guests and crew..
Designed by Bill Dixon and beautifully built in New Zealand by Vaudrey Miller.
Constructed in epoxy composites with a layer of kevlar reinforcement below the waterline.
3 guest's cabins + one extremely spacious crew cabin for up to 4 crew.
"...This what makes Grey Lady an amazing family Blue Water Cruiser that will easily circumnavigate the world if needed, or day cruise the Greek islands instead...."
Gray Lady had a complete new paint job 18 months ago.
This is a true blue water, sail anywhere boat.
Equipped with everything one should want for a long passage and live aboard and priced very attractively.
Now ready for a quick sale in the most attractive price in the market- AS IS!
Please contact at +350 200 61 666
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 21.93 m
Beam: 5.89 m
LWL: 18.51 m
Minimum Draft: 2.36 m
Maximum Draft: 2.36 m
Displacement: 45000 kgs Dry Load
Ballast: 9 kgs
Total Power: 230 HP
Engine Brand: yanmar
Engine Model: Yanmar 4LHA-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3630
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 230 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (2000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (2300 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (400 Liters)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
DIXON 72 - Gray Lady
Gray Lady is a custom world-class sailing yacht. Designed by the world known designer, Bill Dixon and built by Vaudrey Miller, New Zealand.
A heavy displacement cursing yacht built in epoxy composite with E-glass, carbon fiber and Kevlar construction. Offers superb performance, yet able to be handled shorthanded.
Comfortable raised salon layout, with an excellent view.
Full size engine room to allow easy access and comfortable maintenance.
Accommodation for six guests and up to four crew.
Open cockpit design with hydraulic winches close to the twin helmsman positions for short-handed sailing.
Gray Lady had a complete new paint job 18 months ago.
- Matrix mast and hydraulic carbon in boom furling controlled from the helm station
- carbon spinnaker pole, mast mounted.
- Rod rigging
- Reckmann hydraulic furling for both headsails.
- Hydraulic boom vang.
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- 1x Antal mast-mounted halyard tensioners.
- 1 x Andersen electric winch
- Mast mounted remount controlled search light.
- Twin Whitlock Premiere Reflex steering helm stations
- 5 Harken 980 electric winches
- Harken 48 manual winch
- All winches located inboard for easier operation
- 2Maxwell 4000 Windlass with remote controls and chain counters
- 105lb stainless steel CQR with 100 meters of chain,
- 110lb stainless steel Bruce with 100 meters of chain
- Fore and aft power access for 230V 50HZ power with Glendinning Cablemaster
- Hydraulic bathing platform with fresh water shower (hot and cold).
- Hydraulic Opacmare Passarell.
- Bimini - composite bimini 4m x 4m with tinted light panels and pull out sun shades.
- Lazerette - full width, large, deep
- Doyle Spectra sails
- Full batten Main for hydraulic in-boom system
- 115% Yankee
- Self-tacking jib
- Stay sail
- Storm tri-sail
- Parasail Spinnaker 350 sqm.
Large, comfortable raised salon with hi quality audio video equipment and sat TV antenna.
Lights controls and electric blinds.
Aft owner cabin with a large ensuite head and lots of storage.
Portside double bed cabin with an ensuite head,
Stb 2 bunk beds cabin
The crew cabin is located just forward of the Galley and Nav station. And has its own ensuite head, lounge and entertainment area.
This crew cabin is suitable for up to 4 crew and can be easily divided in to two cabins.
Equipped for long cruising with gourmet cocking in mind.
- 2new Miele induction cook tops.
- New Miele oven.
- New Miele dishwasher.
- 1 galley fridges
- 1 saloon fridge with icemaker.
- 1fridge outside.
- 1deep freeze.
- 1wine cooler.
- Drinkable water reverse osmosis system with tap at the galley sink.
- Autopilot - Simrad AP25/26 two helm station control heads + one Nav station control head.
- Simrad NSO comp with 21” display at the nav table.
- Simrad NSO comp with 15” display, pop-up mounted in cockpit table.
- Simrad AIS Simrad AI50
- Remote control Simrad WR20.
- Simrad IS15 sailing instruments with several combi and multi display heads.
- Furuno Fax 30 Facsimile receiver.
- Furuno Navtex 300 Receiver.
- Navigation Systems - C-Map cartology, MaxSea Program.
- Satellite - Iridium and Inmarsatvoice and data systems.
- Interphase Twinscope Forward Scanning Sonar.
- DSC-MALTA Antenna System.
- VHF - Simrad RS87 VHF Radio system, two helm positions, one Nav position.
- SSB - ICOM ICM802 Marine Transceiver.
- All equipment connected by NMEA 2000 network
- 1 PC with MaxSea software with 15” display at the Nav table
- YANAMR 4LHAM-STP 230HP DIESEL ENGINE.
- Fischer Panda 20Kw 230 Volt 50 Hz.
- Aqudrive vibration dampener, exhaust water separator, ZF transmission, Racor filters.
- Brunton 4 bladed folding propeller and Brunton shaft lock.
- WhisperGen diesel engine DC charger.
- Engine driven saltwater pump for bilge pumping, firefighting, deck wash and anchor wash.
- Central discharge standpipe - for all saltwater functions.
- Air Conditioning - Condaria chilled water A/C system with nine programmable fan coils including engine room, 90,000 BTU capacity.
- Watermaker - HEM 165 liter per hour with remote control in Nav Station.
- Max Power Retractable R300/15 20 HP electro/hydraulic bow thruster.
- Hydraulic system - custom built, dual pump seven station 24 volt, three sail furlers, boom vang, back stay, transom and passarelle.
- Remote oil supply and extraction systems for main engine and generator.
- 1200Amp hour house batteries.
- 24V separate navigation, bow thruster and engine start batteries.
- 2x Mastervolt 100 amp chargers.
- 2x Mastervolt 50 amp chargers.
- 1 x Mastervolt 2500 Watt x 220 V.
- 1 x Mastervolt 5000 Watt x 220V.
- 1 x Mastervolt 3000 watt x 110V Inverters
- 3 х Mastervolt battery status panels.
- 165Amp alternator.
- Isolation transformer.
- PLC display monitor with alarms for all tankage, bilge pumps, hydraulics and lighting.
- KiwiVac central vacuum cleaner system with three outlets.
- Watermaker - HEM 165 liter per hour with remote control in Nav Station
- Hot water - 2 x 60 liter stainless steel hot water tanks with circulation pump
- Fresh water - pressurized system with Gianneschi & Ramacciotti pump
- 3 Actana Waterflush fresh water electronic toilets
- FUEL 2297 litrs
- WATER 2028 litres
Lights - Helm station control for all lights, navigation, spreader, boom, bimini, cockpit mood. lighting etc.
Ladder - stern and side boarding stainless steel ladders.
Dive compressor - automatic and marinized, 4 x tanks in aft lazarette.
Miele Clothes Washer & Dryer.
U-Line Wine Storage Cooler in saloon.
U-Line Fridge and Ice Maker in saloon.
Tender Rendova 12'6'' hard bottom dinghy, console type, with 40 HP Yamaha outboard.
- Safety equipment - 2 x four-man life rafts
- MOM9 and a life sling
- 2 x forward deck compartments with hoses for fire fighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sea Alliance Group
Atlantic Ocean En Route, French Polynesia
630 Motor Yacht
68 Sport Yacht