2003 Catalina 350
- View Full Specifications
NEW TO MARKET FEB. 2020
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 85,000
Note: We know our listings inside and out. We are aboard every boat we represent. If the person you are corresponding with has never been aboard this vessel, and lacks firsthand knowledge and details on your very first inquiry you are not speaking with the listing broker(s).
This is a wonderful example of the very popular and well respected Catalina 350.
Seller has just reduced the price an additional $7,000.00 to offset the boat being shown out of the water in summer storage. Price dropped an additional $7,000.00 July 2020.
There may be a lot of 350's out there but this is one of the really nice ones.
This boat is well outfitted and fully cruise equipped with lots of gear and spares.
This is the boat to buy over all the rest. It shows well with many recent updates. A real value in the 350 market.
It has a lot of gear and expensive recent upgrades.
NEW STANDING RIGGING 2019
ALL NEW SAILS 2019
OVERSIZED 45 lb. MANTUS ANCHOR 2019
Over 10K spent in upgrades last year alone.
Some other extras include:
Marine Air Conditioning
In Mast Roller Furling
12v Windlass and 200' of G4 Chain
400 Watts of solar
This boat is cruise equipped and waiting to take you sailing.
Please visit the "FULL SPECS" for all the great details.
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN FEB. 2020
For more information please call our office at 772.597.0707
or cell 349.1O25 (no text) to speak with the listing broker Joe.
All showings are by appointment only so please call ahead.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Catalina Yachts
Designer: Gerry Douglas
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 14012 lbs
Ballast: 6212 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 10 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: M35BC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1162
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (89 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
With 6'10" headroom, varnished teak woodwork, louvered locker doors, a durable faux teak and holly sole banded in solid teak, high density foam cushions throughout, easy to clean fiberglass white headliner, this boat is as practical as it is inviting.
As you descend the companionway steps from the large and spacious cockpit a feeling of openness and spaciousness greets you.
To starboard is the well appointed galley with ample countertop space, multiples of drawers and lockers, large top loading and front loading refrigeration box, 2 burner stove with oven, double stainless steel sinks, and well thought out touches that make time in the galley feel effortless.
- U-Shaped galley
- Corian countertops
- Teak sea rails on all edges
- Top and front loading 4 cu. ft. 12v Refrigeration
- Gimbaled S.S. two-burner Stainless Steel LPG stove with oven and stainless steel guardrail
- Pot and pan locker under stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water tap
- Hideaway trash bin
- Food and dish storage lockers and drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter
Port of the galley is the nav station with large nav table, A/C D/C electrical panels, electronics, and chart stowage drawer. Plot the course of your dreams from this well thought out station.
- Large table with tray storage under
- Electronics cabinet w. master AC-DC electrical panels
- Owner installed equipment (see Electronics)
- Chart stowage drawer beneath settee
Aft of the nav station is the Aft Stateroom. This private stateroom is wonderful for guests.
- 7' plus Double Berth
- Hanging locker
- Storage shelves
- Opening hatch
Forward of the nav station and galley is the large and open main salon. The salon's facing settees, allow for warm, friendly, face to face conversation. Enjoy a proper meal with friends on the large dining table mounted in the center of the salon or replace it with the smaller table for a cozy romantic dinner for two. The teak and holly soles give the salon a rich feel while the light colored overhead headliner is easy to clean, and with 6'10" between them you will have plenty of headroom throughout the vessel.
- All cushions upholstered in premium designer fabric
- Single settee berth to port
- Port settee makes into a large double
- Large and small salon dining tables
- Removable bench seating in board side of table
- Drop down table to form settee or two seats w. table to starboard
- Teak bookshelves outboard of both settees
- Large stowage areas behind each settee
- Hanging locker w. shelf over
- 2 Large overhead hatches
- Numerous opening ports
- Deck vents
- Overhead hand rails
- Removable teak companionway ladder w. engine access
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, and forward & aft cabins
Forward of the salon to port is the head featuring a large vanity, sink, storage cabinets, and separate shower.
- Electric drain pump
- Large vanity with sink
- Storage cabinets
- Opening port
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner with textured finish
- Separate shower stall
- 12 v electric head
Forward of the head is the private forward stateroom featuring a large 6'6" long aft facing centerline queen berth, hanging locker, shelving, plus great lighting and ventilation from opening ports and an opening overhead hatch. After a long day of sailing, or just some fun relaxing in the sun, the forward stateroom is a great place to rest and recharge for the exciting day ahead.
- Yacht mattress
- Privacy doors to salon & head compartment.
- Aft facing centerline queen berth
- Large stowage lockers under berth
- Generous hanging locker w. shelf over
- Two opening ports plus overhead hatch.
- Good storage
- Garmin In Reach PLB NEW 2019
- Standard Horizon VHF w. DSC NEW 2019
- Raymarine ST 60 series Wind (Inop), Depth, & Speed
- Raymarine Autopilot With Below Deck Linear Drive
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL 70 C GPS Plotter and Radar
- Garmin 4208 GPS Plotter
- CD/FM Radio Stereo System
- Flat panel TV
- (1) Group 24 start battery
- (2) 8D gel house batteries
- 400 watts of solar w. charge controller
- 1800 watt inverter NEW 2019
- 40 amp 2 bank battery charger
- Deluxe electric panels
- Reverse polarity protection
- AC 30 amp dockside power system w. polarity and GFI protection
- Circuit breakers for DC & AC systems
- Numerous interior outlets
- Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lamps most LED
- Dome light In engine room
- UL approved marine, pretinned color coded wiring
- High-intensity running lights
- Foredeck light mast mounted at spreaders
- 6 Gal. Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Hot & cold water tap in galley & head, shower in head
- LPG stove system w. remote solenoid shutoff
- 12 v Marine head, holding tank, and macerator
- 22 gallon (US) holding tank w. deck pump out fitting
- 89 gallon (US) FRP fresh water tanks w. deck fills and inspection ports
- 39 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w. shutoff valve, deck fill, gauges in cockpit
- Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste - stainless steel w. deck key
- Electric bilge pump w. auto switch and switch at master panel
- Shower drain pump
Deck and Hull
The large spacious aft cockpit is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and commanding the vessel. The helm is well laid out with single lever engine controls on the pedestal, and nav pod mounted electronics in easy reach.
- Bimini, Dodger, and Connector
- Cockpit Cushions
- 6'5" long cockpit seats w. storage lockers below
- Winch handle boxes
- Stainless steel wheel
- Single Lever pedestal mounted Engine controls
- Emergency tiller
The deck layout is functional and easy to traverse making moving about under sail or at anchor safe and effortless. The side decks are wide and unobstructed and the foredeck is large for easy sail changes if necessary. At the dock, under sail, or at anchor, this vessel's topsides have all you need to enjoy every moment.
- 45 lb. Mantus anchor NEW 2019 w. 200' G4 Chain
- 33lb. Bruce Anchor
- Maxwell 12v Windlass
- Fenders & Lines
- Welded stainless steel double bow rail & stern rail
- Stainless Steel Stanchions
- Stern rail with observation seats and outboard motor mount
- Double S.S. lifelines w. side gates
- Full-length stainless steel cabin top hand rails
- Stern gate w. stern boarding ladder
- Walk Thru transom with sugar scoop stern
- Two stainless steel anchor rollers w. chocks and opening forepeak
- Chrome plated bronze cleats w. backing plates
- Chocks & stainless steel chafe guards
- Opening ports w. screens
- 4 deck hatches
- Large forepeak with overhead deck hatch, drain overboard, and center divider
- Sliding companionway hatch w. sea hood
- Companionway drop boards of solid teak
- Fresh water cockpit shower / wash down
- Hand laminated fiberglass hull and deck
- Wing Keel
- No blisters showing at time of haul 2/2020
Sails and Rigging
Deck stepped aluminum mast, with in mast roller furling main.
- NEW Roller furling main sail 2019
- NEW Roller furling 130 genoa sail 2019
- Stainless Standing Rigging NEW 2019
- Some halyards NEW 2019
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and furling system
- Boom vang
- 2-two speed self tailing sheet winches
- 1- single speed self tailing mainsheet winch
- 1- single speed self tailing working winch
- Mid boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit & dodger installation
- Main sheet traveler w. 4:1 control system
The Universal diesel powers the vessel nicely when the sails are stowed.
- 35 hp Universal M35BC three-cylinder, fresh water cooled, diesel (1162Hours)
- 50 amp alternator NEW 2019
- Cutlass bearing NEW 2019
- Raw water pump NEW 2019
- Dampner plate NEW 2019
- Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan
- 2-blade fixed prop
- Racor fuel filter / water separator
- Sound control in engine compartment
- Helm mounted instrument panel w. electric tachometer, fuel gauge, and engine monitoring & warning system
- Engine control mounted on pedestal
- Engine fully serviced 2/2020
- (2)Fire Extinguishers
- (4) Life Jackets
- Self Inflating PFDs
- Life Sling
- Foul weather gear
- Lots of engine spares
Note: TENDER IN PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.
Written copy and photos contained in this listing are the sole property of Listing Broker excluding information or photos provided by the manufacturer or seller. Any reproduction in part or as a whole without written permission is prohibited.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.