2003 Beneteau 57
- View Full Specifications
Preis kürzlich reduziert
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cape Town - on tour, South Africa
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 250,000 (US$ 275,500)
BENETEAU 57 FOR SALE: EUR 250.000,- NEW PRICE!
Bénéteau 57 is designed to eat up the miles, can be sailed shorthanded, fast, safely and in great
comfort. The Bénéteau 57 is the fruit of all the experience gathered by Bénéteau and Farr Yacht
Design, a pair of winners. For a perfect control of the sail plan whatever the conditions, the
running rigging is led back to the central cockpit, protected by a solid hood,. As for the high
quality equipment from the most renowned manufacturers, it has been chosen to offer long
range and self reliability: generator, electric winch, bow thruster.
Excellent overall condition because of a detailed refit 2011-2012:
• Hull, treated underwater, Painting topsides algrip everywhere, new seacocks, new Jeffa rudder
bearing, bolted new keel bonds sealed.
• Service all bilge pumps.
• Bilges and anchor box repainted with epoxy paint.
• New Anchor and anchor chain 100 m
• Full service both autopilots, new Hydraulic cylinder
• 12 V 300 Ah service batteries for electronics, 24 V 800 Ah Serviebatterien, 180 Ah starter
• Icom 7000 with Smart Tuner, Pactor IV with new software on-board computer, Weatherfax
Furuno, Furuno GPS all new,
full service Iridium Sat.com.
• Winches: Full service all winches, new oil seals
• Furlers : Full service with new electric motors and transmissions for mainsail and genoa
• New Doyl Stratis (carbon / Kevlar) sail the mainsail and foresail.
• Sprayhood, new
• Full Service Yanmar engine and Onan generator, shaft bearings and seal new, full service Gori
propeller. All waterhoses replaced in the engine compartment.
• In the galley, new corian counter tops, sink, faucets.
• New, leather upholstery, aircraft quality
• Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 4 cylinder diesel engine, 160 hp.
• 3 blade folding Gori- propeller and stainless steel 40mm propeller shaft,full Refit 2012.
• 2300 engine hours at April 2012
• Fuel capacity is the standard 480 litres in 2 tanks, located in the aft cabin, plus she has the
optional extra tank under saloon of 185 litres – total 665 litres.
• Generator, Onan 9.5 KVA 1500 rev/min. 3320 hours at 8/2012,Full Service 4/2012
• Bowthruster,Max Prop 11hp, (new motor 4/2012).
• Watermaker 200l/h,Refit 4/2012
• Iridium-satelit-comunications:Phone,E-mail,weather software, PC Rom-Arrange, Screen fixed
• SSB Icom 7000 with Pactor 4 and Smart A-Tuner,new 2012
• VHF Icom M601 ,DSC,Relay in Cockpit
• Chart plotter Raimarine:RL 80 C +RL 70 C on Steering
• Complete sailing instruments Raimarine ST60 on charttable + helm
• AIS class A Raimarine in combination with chartplotter,new 5/2012
• GPS:2x Garmin,1x Furuno GP 33,new 3/ 2012
• Weatherfax Furuno 408,new 3/2012
• Autopilot is Raimarine ST 6002 + Raimarine ST 6001, 2008,Refit 6/2012
• Remote Control Raymarine Smart Controller
• 12v, 24v and 220v AC systems.
• Mastervolt charger 12 V / 60 A
• Mastervolt charger 24 V / 100 A
• Yanmar alternators on engine, 12 V 80 A and 24 V 55 A .
• 1 x 12 V 100 Ah Motor start battery Yanmar,AGM,new 2012, Mastervolt
• 1x 12 V 100 Ah Motor start batterie Onan 9,5,AGM,new 2012, Mastervolt
• Service battery bank: 12V 400Ah , AGM, new 2015
• Extra battery charger forward for 24 V anchor winch original from 2003 (new batteries 24 V
2015 for this system)
• Solar Cells: 75 W, 12 V 2007,130 W 24 V, 2008
• Wind Generators: 12 V and 24 v
• Inverter 220 V 1800W
• Battery charger 12 V and 24 V Masterlink,Mastervolt
• Overload protection
• 12/24/220mV Electrical control panel with 25 thermal breakers
• Shore power 110/220 V dockside connection
• Halogen overhead lighting in cabins, saloon and galley.
• Reading lights in cabins.
Please contact Arne Schmidt at +49 (0)40 38904360
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17.20 m
Beam: 4.98 m
LWL: 15.0 m
Dry Weight: 21499 kgs
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4LHA-HTP 4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Engine Power: 160 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (480 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Designed to eat up the miles shorthanded, fast, safely and in utmost comfort, the Bénéteau 57 is the fruit of all the experience gathered by Bénéteau and Farr Yacht Design, a pair of winners. For a perfect control of the sail plan whatever the conditions, the running rigging is led back to the central cockpit, protected by a solid hood,. As for the high quality equipment from the most renowned manufacturers, it has been chosen to offer long range and self reliability: generator, electric manoeuvre winch, standard bow thruster? An exceptional Yacht for demanding sailors with blue water cruising in mind.
Certification CE : A
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Arne Schmidt Yachts International e.K.
Swift Trawler 44