2003 Bavaria 49
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 120,000
Bavaria 49 immediately available in Brazil.
This boat is well maintained, and is currently being used for day and short term charters with a professional crew.
This boat is equipped with 5 cabins, and can sleep 10. She has 3 heads.
- The boat has a new gas stove, gas detector, battery monitoring, NAVTEX, radar and much more built-in. Two new chargers have also been installed.
- She has 2 liferafts (one out of date, as well as a new 12 person)
- Zodiac dinghy and Yamaha outboard engine are new December 2017
- Nearly 4,000 euros spare parts for the engine are also on board
- Genoa and mainsail were inspected and reinforced by sailmaker in December 2017. Sprayhood and Bimini are new
- All Raymarine instruments were replaced November 2017.
At the end of 2017, the vessel was comprehensively examined by the German Employers' Liability Insurance Association for structure and safety. The boats' Gas system, radio equipment (2 radios and one emergency radio antenna with separate power supply), engine, hull and rig were examined and a safety certificate was issued.
Feel free to contact me about this yacht, or to buy or sell your used yacht.
Please contact John Yoxall at +1 721 581 4450
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 7 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2003
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of double berths: 5
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.