2003 Archambault 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Zadar, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 75,000 (US$ 88,418)
Archambault 40 from 2003 for sale!
A superb sailing yacht, ˝Gringo 2˝ is the winner of numerous regattas.
Customized keel and rudder with desing from Maurizio Cossutti.
Equipped for top-class racing sailing and for a comfortable crusing stay at sea,
including top quality North Sails and all the necessary instruments for navigation.
She is in great condition. Engine generally overhauled in December 2019, antifouling done in Spring 2020.
ORC Certificate available on request.
- Flag of Registry: Croatia
- Builder: Archambault
- Designer: Michel Joubert & Bernard Nivelt
- Length (m.): 11.99
- Beam: 3.75
- Depth: 2.38
- Displacement: 5983 Kg
- Volvo MD2030 (diesel)
- Engine generally overhauled in December 2019
- Working hours: 3000
- Power: 21 kW / 30 HP
- 3 cabins with double beds (1 forecabin, 2 aftcabins), 8 berths, 1 head
- Saloon with foldable saloon table
- Head with toilet and shower
- Stainless steel sink
- 2 burner stove
- 2x Mainsail North Sails 3dl (from 2016 & 2018)
- 4x Jib North Sails (from and between 2014 and 2018)
- 1x Genoa North Sails
- 3x Spinnaker North Sails
- 3x Gennaker North Sails (from and between 2014 and 2018)
- Aluminium mast Soromap
- Aluminium boom Soromap
- Carbon bow sprit
- Carbon pole
- Furling system
- Hydraulic back stay
- Ropes and sheets
- Winches: 4x Harken, 2x Andersen
- GPS Chartplotter Garmin
- Autopilot Garmin
- VHF Radio Garmin
- Regatta windex - gWind Race Transducer
- 4x Mast displays Garmin GNX
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.99 m
Beam: 3.75 m
Maximum Draft: 2.38 m
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.