2003 Sweden Yachts 45
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vigo, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 220,000 Tax Paid (US$ 285,142)
The Sweden Yachts 45 name speaks for itself as one of the most versatile performance cruisers. They sail beautifully yet have the comfort and build quality below decks, including a great owner’s cabin up forward. Her current owner has maintained her well since 2005 and has done many miles with her. She comes with all the mod cons and is ready for more cruising - well set up with in boom furling mainsail.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Addy Daly on the numbers below.
Please contact Addy Daly at +34 627 809 607
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sweden Yachts
Designer: Peter Norlin & Jens Ostmann
LOA: 46 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 5 in
Displacement: 12428 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sweden Yachts 45 is a quick, safe, seaworthy craft with a sumptuously relaxing interior. The advanced hull design makes her wonderfully easy to sail and maneuver. Ample locker space, plenty of hot water, a dream galley and well-appointed heads make for great on board living.
Our fast, safe sailing craft originate from the demands made by both the archipelagos with their rapidly changing winds and unpredictable seas and the heavy weather and imposing waves not infrequently produced by the mighty North Sea.
Sweden Yachts constructs sailboats of extreme comfort that handle easily and require only minimal maintenance.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck and hull are constructed of end-grain balsa core sandwiched between hand-laid fibreglass double aluminum frames.
- The wiring runs through conduits above the water line, while hoses are laid through ducts placed below the floorboards.
- Winches and heavy deck fittings are reinforced with plywood core and heavy backing plates.
- The stainless steel mast step is bolted to the integrated bottom reinforcement system which absorbs and distributes forces from the mast, rigging and keel.
- Teak decks of 12mm thick teak.
- Bottom epoxied from new.
- Retractable bowsprit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with bulb and deep sump.
- Single balanced spade rudder, in GRP moulding with solid stainless steel rudderstock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp.
- Inboard diesel.
- Sail drive.
- Sail drive seals 2019.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2,970 hours.
- Cruising speed �� 7 knots.
- Maximum speed – 10 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max power duo 80 8HP bow thruster in tunnel.
- Volvo 4 blade folding propeller.
- Propeller seals 2019.
- Rope cutter.
- 12V / 24V and 230V / 115V electrical circuits.
- 4 x (Sept 2018) Nautik 200 AH batteries.
- 1 x Engine battery. 12v 120amp.
- Mastervolt battery monitor.
- Mastervolt 24V / 50AH battery charger. Mass sine.
- Inverter 1500W-220V.
- 2 x Alternators (95AH-24V for services and 12V for the engine battery).
- Fischer Panda 8000 generator. 3,500kW. 205 hrs.
- Shorepower cable.
- Mastervolt inverter 1500w.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Isotemp 40 Litre calorifier (hot water) with digital display.
- Hot water from engine and shorepower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- Spectra MPC-3000 (pickled).
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump. Jabsco submersible with rule float switch.
- Total capacity of 500 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
- Racor filters with changeover switch.
- Total capacity of 435 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Holding tanks.
- Binnacle Compass.
- Raymarine ST60+ Multi display.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind speed/angle display.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic display.
- Raymarine Autopilot control display (ST6000 + T2 Linear drive unit+ with T400G).
- Raymarine RL70C Colour chart plotter / radar display (2KW. Radome).
- Raymarine 240 DSC VHF.
- Bow thruster control switch.
- Anchor windlass control switches.
- 6 x Raymarine ST60 Displays giving boat speed, log, depth, wind and compass details.
At chart table:
- Raymarine RL80C pathfinder colour chart plotter / GPS / radar.
- Raymarine ST60+ multi display (log, speed, depth and wind).
- Raymarine autopilot display.
- Barometer and clock.
- Raymarine 230E VHF.
- Navtex GMDSS marine decoder.
- Sailor satellite phone. SC4150.
- Combi antenna GSM/VHF/Radio.
- Iridium handset.
- Washing machine 220V. Euronova 800, in forward heads.
- Large Isotherm fridge 24V water cooled. 6080 SP.
- Top loading fridge with freezer compartment.
- SMEV 3-burner gas cooker with oven.
- Galley safety strip.
- 2 x Jabsco marine WCs.
- Wash hand basin.
- Separate shower in forward heads.
- Opening porthole.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher 5KW hot air heating (8 x outlets, including drying locker).
- 5 x Hella cabin fans throughout.
- Sharp Aquos LC-IJB4E TV/DVD (with free to air). In saloon.
- Alpine radio/CD player with saloon and cockpit speakers.
- DVD player.
- Tri-colour navigation light with anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Steaming light.
- 24v deckhead and reading lights throughout.
- Normal pulpit nav. lights and stern light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
- Internal finish and joinery constructed where possible from marine grade light weight mahogany faced cored panels, and elsewhere in premium quality solid mahogany, all finished with satin varnish.
- The sole is constructed from the traditional teak and holly style boards finished with varnish.
- Saloon upholstery in pure white leatherette, new 2019.
- Blue chenille upholstery in all other cabins, new 2019.
- All berths are fitted with lee clothes.
- Alarm system installed in the saloon, controlled from a mobile phone app.
Description of layout from forwards:
The owners’ suite forward is complete with dedicated heads and shower facilities, featuring teak slated sole grates. The heads is sufficiently sized to have a separate shower area forward with the toilet sited at the aft end across from the sink and vanity unit.
A large double berth running fore and aft is offset to port in the owner’s cabin, with ample storage provided in a selection of drawers beneath. Quality mattress with topper. To starboard, rather than the standard seating unit, is a custom built dresser unit.
The large and airy saloon is laid out with the good sized saloon table and wrap around seating to port. Excellent storage is provided behind the sofa seating with opening lockers fitted with custom glass racks. Below the table is a large drinks locker, again with cut outs to support the bottles. Down the starboard side of the saloon a good sized chart table is located, with separate navigator’s seat and working area. Repeaters for navigation instrumentation, plotter and radar are fitted flush in the mahogany woodwork. Plenty of storage here for a large quantity of charts, along with other gear, in a selection of lockers and drawers. The TV tucks away neatly in it’s own custom drawer.
The galley area is situated aft of the navigators work area with an L-shaped layout. Safe and very functional underway, the utilization of space is maximized. A pull out chopping board serves as either a worktop extension or infill over the double stainless steel sink.
Directly opposite the galley is the main heads compartment with WC, vanity unit and shower area with Corian flooring. A separate door leads to port aft cabin.
Either side of the companionway aft are two well sized cabins. Both port and starboard have double berths with ample storage provided in drawers and hanging lockers.
- Keel stepped "Marstrom" carbon mast (white) with a double set of swept back spreaders.
- Taller mast than standard 21.5m air draft ex. antennas etc.
- Hydraulic mast tensioner at mast heel.
- "FurlerBoom" with carbon fibre cylinder in boom furling.
- 4 x Mast steps.
- Telescopic Carbon bowsprit for the Gennaker.
- Carbon spinnaker pole stowed on deck.
- Furlex twin groove furling system for Genoa.
- Self-tacking headsail system.
- Removable cutter stays.
- Most of the running rigging is Spectra and is led to the cockpit.
- Navtec hydraulic vang.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Full running gear for spinnaker (no sail).
- Full running gear for Gennaker (including sail).
- 2 x Andersen 46ST electric primary winches.
- 4 x Andersen self-tailing winches in the cockpit for halyards and sheets etc.
- Working sail area: 1089.00sqft.
- IJPE: 1089.58sqft.
- I: 59.58ft.
- J: 17.42ft.
- P: 58.25ft.
- E: 19.58ft.
- "Hydranet" In-boom furling fully battened mainsail by Velas Gandara (Vigo) in good condition, 2014.
- "Hydranet" Furling Jib by Velas Gandara (Vigo) in good condition, 2014.
- Storm Jib by North Sails clips on to the Cutter Stay 2003.
- Gennaker inc. snuffer by North Sails.
- 2 x Mahogany innovatively designed cockpit tables.
- Electrically operated fold down GRP transom with steps and stainless steel swim ladder.
- Harken mainsheet track on the coachroof.
- Numerous opening deck hatches and portholes give light and ventilation to the interior.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardrails with opening gates.
- Dorade deck vents with stainless steel protection.
- Aft of the windlass is a large sail locker, access to chain locker windlass motor and watermaker.
- In the cockpit aft there are two large lazerette lockers, port and starboard, for storage. The generator is fitted in the starboard side.
- Stainless steel passarelle and bow ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar electric windlass 24V. 900W, with capstan.
- 25kg Delta anchor.
- 60m of galvanised 10mm chain.
- 21kg S/S kedge anchor.
- Anchor wash.
- Ample mooring lines and fenders.
- Mooring cleats with fairleads.
- Self-draining anchor locker.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full winter deck cover.
- Cushions including back rests at the pushpit.
- Sprayhood with grab rails. Attaches to bimini with infill piece.
- Full cockpit enclosure with separate stainless steel frame.
- Cover for the furling boom.
- Binnacle and wheel covers.
- Cockpit cushions with loose toweling covers.
- Inflatable dinghy.
- Outboard engine bracket on the pushpit.
- “Autoflug” 8 person life raft in a canister mounted on the coachroof with cover.
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys.
- 2 x Danbuoys.
- 3 x Harness eyes in the cockpit.
- 2 x Jackstays.
- 2 x Radar reflectors.
- Man overboard sling.
- Jotron EPIRB.
- 5 x Harness eyes.
- Emergency tiller arrangement.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Killyleagh, stateprovince.N07, United Kingdom