2003 SAFE Boats T-Top Protector RIB Type
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 46,000
Bring All Offers! Price lowered $11,000 on 8-23-2018
Built tough in the Pacific Northwest, just across the sound from Seattle in Bremerton, Washington this aluminum inboard diesel SAFE Boat is the predecessor to what the Military now demands and SAFE Boats consistently provides. Durable and stable she is the perfect platform for almost anything you want to do on the water. The aft deck is big enough to pitch a tent on!
Her Stern Drive was recently replaced, the tubes were replaced by SAFE Boats International in 2011 and the Yanmar was rebuilt in 2012 including the turbo and fuel pump. Tow Boat, Dive Boat, Adventure Boat, Fishing Boat - what do you want to do with her?
Contact Ben or Bob at email@example.com
Please contact Bob Ross at 206 286 1004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: SAFE Boats International
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2803
Drive Type: Stern drive
Cruising Speed: 27 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1 (125 Gallons)
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF radio
- Ray Marine RL-80 color radar/plotter
- Furuno charts from Olympia to Port McNeil
- Compass with backlight
- Safe XDR-1 Extreme Duty Teinforced Color system (2011)
- Hot and cold fresh water shower
- Hydraulic engine hatch lift
- Self bailing decks with 4" scuppers
- Non-Skid decks with 3M safety walk (re-surfaced 2011)
- All edges sealed with 3M Edge seal (2011)
- Scotty electric downrigger plugs with mount
- Misc. fenders, lines, anchor kit, throwing devise, etc.
- Bravo II outdrive with stainless steel prop
- Full EZ-window enclosure on the T-Top.
- Sterndrive replaced 2017
- Yanmar rebuilt 2012
- SafeBoat Tubes replaced 2011
Approximately 150 hours on the Auxiliary since complete rebuild, including turbo & fuel pump
The water heater is heated off the engine and she has a shower/washdown hose on the side of the console.
The engine compartment has a hydraulic lift that opens the stern engine hatch cover for great access to the engine compartment.
She has two batteries with a battery selector switch in the front locker on the console.
the Safe Boat International 23’ Center Console running w/ outboards
A Coast Guard video demonstrating the buoyancy of the Safe Boat International:
- Patented solid polyethylene (closed cell foam) collar encapsulated by a marinized polyurethane membrane with extreme rip-stop reinforcement.
- Anti-fouling paint on side plates behind the colar.
- 1/4"-5066 bottom plate with 5 stringers and angled transverse framing on 12 inch centers.
- Double keel beaching plate
- Low profile dimmable LED deck/walkway lights
- Stepped transom with performance shoe in the bottom plate.
- Davits for tender on transom
- Four full length, fully welded performance strakes.
- Performance wings below collar
- Dual aft lockers with vented aluminum lids.
- Bow storage locker with vented aluminum lids.
- Stacked self draining anchor locker.
- Six (6) 10 inch cast welded aluminum cleats.
- Non-skid gunwale flanges
- Fuel fill pod with stainless steel fill and vents
- 125 gallon fuel tank with formed 1/4 inch bottom.
- Dual fuel pick ups
- Fuel tank mounting brackets with rubber isolation mounts
- Racor fuel water separator with priming system and self venting drain.
- 44" wide helm console.
- Grab handles overhead and on dash
- Hydraulic steering
- Transom ring tubes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.