2003 Limestone Runabout
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 72,500 (US$ 50,997)
Very well regarded Mark Ellis design built by Medeiros Yachts for rough water delivery to island properties. Full deep V design for safe and comfortable performance in any sea condition. Yacht quality construction and detailing for lasting value. The best there is in 24' range!
Shed stored on dry land aside from 2 months a year. In excellent shape throughout with a number of significant upgrades and very low engine hours. Like new!
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Medeiros Boat Works - Limestone
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 4000 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 5.7L/350 cid Mag MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 21 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (3 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Large open cockpit with V-berth cuddy cabin forward, 2 forward facing seats, engine box cover and aft bench seat with backrest. Wide beam provides very stable platform for cruising or at rest. Great family boat for day cruising, fishing or delivery to island properties..
Full deep V hull with balsa cored hull and deck. Full fiberglass interior liners with white star board trim package. Yacht quality construction and detailing gives lasting value.
- Teak trim in V-berth and star board trim on exterior shelves and rod holders..
- Blue gelcoat hull with white boot stripe.
- Lowrance HDS10 GPS chartplotter - new 2015.
- Uniden UM386 VHF radio.
- Bimini top, side curtains and slope back canvas in beige (toast) sunbrella material.
- Stainless steel props.
- Dual batteries with vapour proof switch.
- Cockpit lights.
- Custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Stainless steel anchor with chain and line rode.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
- 1/2 swim grid on port side transom.
- Portable head in V-berth.
- Two Scotty electric down-riggers with digital depth counters - never used!
- New fire extinguishers.
- Some pictures show the original radar installation which was removed when the new GPS was installed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.