2003 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 173,000 Tax Paid
OWNER GROOMS HER WEEKLY... BEST IN CLASS!!
ULTRA CLEAN & Exquisitely Maintained ENGINE & GENSET
P R I C E D T O S E L L
WIND TRAVELER is a "ICW Friendly" BLUE ALGRIP HULL 2003 one owner (Bought off the Chicago Show-Room-Floor), 3 cabin JEANNEAU Sun Odyssey 45.2 with Master berth forward for owners stateroom. Equipment includes; 3-Blade MAXIFOLD PROPS with Cutter, ELECTRIC WINCHES, ELECTRIC HEADS, UPGRADED YANMAR ENGINE,Quantum Cruising SPINNAKER, SPARE SAILS, 15,000 BTU's reverse cycle A/C. Dodger. Bimini. Full ENCLOSURE canvas, Delta Anchor, windlass with helm remote & Chain counter, ground tackle, GENERATOR, furling main and genoa, KATO DAVITS with OB eng hoist, NEW HOSES, and much more. See listing for complete details. The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2 has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class.
Capt. James Fachtmann - CPYB
YACHTMANN .com - Founding Partner
CELL: 954-732-5825 954-SEA-LUCK
Certified Prof. Yacht Broker Licensed Yacht & Ship Broker
USCG Lic.Master Capt. 50T ATP CFII MEI
Address: 2841 N Ocean Blvd # 803, Ft. Lauderdale FL 33308
Please contact Capt James Fachtmann at 954-732-5825
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
LWL: 38 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 20570 lbs
Ballast: 7110 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2100
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (108 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
2003 JEANNEAU Sun Odyssey 45.2
- Aristo blue Awlgrip hull with white cove and boot stripes.
- Meticulously maintained, single (1) owner.
- Dodger & Bimini with connector and FULL cockpit enclosure.
- Sunbrella hatch and grab rail covers.
- KATO Explorer Series davits with reinforced transom.
- Outboard mount on port aft rail.
- Chrome Dorades with stainless rails.
- Roller furling Main and Genoa.
- Teak bow seat.
- Two chair option salon seating.
- Three queen size staterooms.
- Optional deluxe teak table in salon.
- Mattress battens with Tempurpedic foam cover.
- Bar chest in salon.
- Brass Weems and Plath tide clock and barometer in salon.
- Vanity in forward cabin.
- Four burner propane stove with oven.
- Double sink.
- Upgraded Frigaboat refrigeration/freezer with stainless condenser plates and digital controls.
- Two JABSCO ELECTRIC HEADS, two showers, two sinks.
- Two large capacity holding tanks. Main tank with Y Valve overboard discharge option.
- Overboard pump on forward holding tank.
- SHARP TV with DVD player. TV antenna.
- Sony AM/FM radio with CD player and XM satellite service.
- Two optional opening portals in salon.
- CruiseAir 10,000 BTU with reversing feature forward.
- CruiseAir 5,000 BTU non reversing aft.
- Teak interior ceilings.
- Ten gallon water heater (2014).
- Very large, comfortable cockpit – dual helm.
- Two 10# propane tanks under port helm seat.
- SONY waterproof cockpit speakers.
- Optional deluxe teak cockpit table with Sunbrella cover.
- Optional teak transom doors.
- Leather wrapped wheels with Sunbrella covers.
- Teak, screened companionway doors with weatherboard option.
- Teak cockpit seats and deck.
- Two chrome compass lights.
- Full set of BOTTOMSIDER cockpit cushions with riser for helmsman.
- Teak table extension for Garmin Chartplotter.
- Doyle vertical batten Main. (refurbished 2016)
- Spare Elvstrom Main.
- Elvstrom Genoa (refurbished 2016)
- Spare Horizon Genoa.
- Quantum Cruising Spinnaker with dousing chute.
Rigging: ICW FRIENDLY MAST (UNDER 59' Tall)
- Roller furling Genoa gear.
- Spinnaker rigging.
- Mast mounted TV antenna.
- Lightening brush with grounding cable.
- Triradial radar reflector.
- Aluminum turnbuckle covers.
- Upgraded stainless life lines (2012).
- Harken main sheet traveler.
- Harken genoa tracks.
- Two electric Harken primary winches (48.2).
- One electric Harken cabin top winch.
- Large sail locker at bow.
- Yanmar 75 HP (UPGRADED turbo diesel with 2100 hours).
- New exhaust hose (2017).
- Dual Racor fuel filters.
- Three LIFELINE 31 AGM house Batteries. One 31 AGM cranking battery.
- Upgraded Balmar alternator.
- Three (3) Blade Maxi Prop with cutter spur.
- Automatic charging relay (ACR).
- NextGen 5.5 KW generator with 2 cylinder Kabota diesel.
- Raytheon ST60 TriData (depth, speed, wind) repeated on second helm.
- Raytheon RL70 Chart Plotter at Navigation station.
- Raytheon 2KW Radome antenna w/mast mount.
- Raytheon ST6001 Plus Type 2 Autopilot.
- Garmin 3200 chart plotter at helms.
- Second Garmin depth sounder as back up to Raytheon.
- Garmin AIS.
- Garmin XM radio.
- Garmin weather.
- ProMariner ProSafe 60 amp galvanic isolator.
Ground Tackle & Control;
- LoFrans windless with HT gypsy and control at bow.
- Quick chain counter/anchor control at helm.
- 60# CQR anchor with swivel.
- 200 feet of HT chain plus 150 feet of rode.
- Sunbrella bag of additional rode.
- Wash down pump in anchor locker.
The Sun Odyssey 45.2 is an impressive sailboat that represents the harmonious balance between performance, comfort, and elegance.
Fine entry lines, a responsive and quick hull, and an unencumbered deck layout with twin steering wheels in the large cockpit make this boat a dream to sail and spend time on.
The interior is a prime example of quality and comfort. This is a 3 cabin/2 head layout. Standard below is an immense navigation station to starboard, bookshelves, lots of storage compartments, a big galley with an expansive countertop, and a huge saloon with a deluxe folding salon table, built in liquor storage cabinet and two (2) deluxe movable salon chairs across from the large U-shaped settee.
The impressive forward owners's cabin, with an island double berth will impress you with its stowing capacities (shelving, cupboards, and a large drawer under the berth). The spacious head compartment is equipped, along with the standard equipment, with a shielded shower area and custom teak floor grating for comfort and safety.
Aft are twin staterooms that provide ample storage in hanging lockers and huge double berths. Fans & smoke/mono detectors throughout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from YACHTMANN.com
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Sun Odyssey 45 DS
Annapolis, MD, United States
Sun Odyssey 519