2003 J Boats J160
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 550,000
The beautiful yacht is a wonderful performance offshore cruiser, sailing made easy, well equipped, many upgrades, professionally maintained, stunning dark blue hull with light grey non skid decks.Teak interior walls were a package upgrade. 5 year slip lease purchased 2016 in beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
Office In Mexico (322) 297 2249
Mobile In Mexico 044 (322)779 7526
U.S. Line to Mexico 1 (619) 488-4428
Please contact Robert Kupps at 011-52-322-297-2249
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
LWL: 47 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 8 in
Displacement: 31200 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-THF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4289
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 110 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The interior is in excellent condition with matt and high gloss rich teak walls, bulkheads and table. Sole is teak and holly. Upholstery is navy Ultra Leather including sea berth.
Comfortable living with multiple hatches, port lights, stainless dorades, air scoops, 3 zone reverse cycle air conditioner, Hella Turbo fans, and Espar heater for cool days.
Forward master stateroom has ensuite head with Vacuflush toilet, shower, teak seating, vanity and sink. Double berth port with bookshelves and built in cabinets. Built in drawer beneath berth. Starboard with teak hanging locker, built in cabinets, drawers, and desk. Stainless hinged vanity stool with Ultra Leather.
Main salon features an Ultra Leather covered port sea berth, port and starboard Ultra Leather settees, bilateral folding leaf high gloss teak center table with recessed spirit storage. Starboard side built in teak cabinetry, 30 in flat screen TV with sound bar, DVD blue ray, and built in speakers. Large storage drawers behind settee cushions, port and starboard. Primary and secondary back up water pumps installed outboard of port settee. 4 mounted Hella Turbo fans.
The Galley is well equipped with three burner Force 10 range, oven and infrared broiler. Microwave is recessed in upper cabinet to left of range. Separate refrigerator/freezer compartments. Factory engine drive refrigerator system was replaced and upgraded to DC Seafrost refrigeration system. Double stainless steel sink. Filtered fresh water faucet and salt water spout with added foot pump control. Separate beverage refrigerator located opposite Nav station for easy access.
A State of the art all teak Nav station lies opposite the galley. Luxuries include an LED navigation white/red adjustable desk lamp, Sat phone, Navigation equipment, large monitor, stereo, printer, scanner, laptop computer, blue tooth key board and mouse. SSB, VHF, and AIS system. Electrical panel is recessed in the bulkhead over the captain’s seat.
Aft guest head lies aft of the Nav station and is accessible from the main salon and starboard guest cabin. It is equipped with VacuFlush toilet, sink and pullout faucet for standing shower.
Starboard guest cabin with double berth, all teak hanging locker, drawers cabinets, and double door engine access. Hella Turbo fan.
Port cabin features teak built in drawers, cabinets, and standing locker which houses a Splendide 2000 vented washer/dryer. Hanging mesh pantry bags installed behind door. Double berth possibility. Currently single berth with storage. Hella Turbo fan. Double door engine access.
Forward head holding tank replaced 2016. All sanitation hoses replaced with Shields Poly X lifetime warr
- North Sails: All sails are designed for performance offshore passage making utilizing competition shapes with world cruising materials from North Sails. The sails are professionally maintained by the North Sails rep./Loft in Puerto Vallarta and are stored there in off season.
- All sails have been designed specifically for Blue with an emphasis on performance and durability actively sailing in the tropics.
- Mainsail: Full Batten (6) Tri-‐‑Radial Spectra/Carbon
- Harken Switch system and Cars
- Hall Spars Carbon Fiber Custom “V” boom designed specifically for Blue Genoa: 125% Tri-‐‑Radial Spectra/Carbon
- Spectra luff Staysail on single line furler
- Storm Jib
- 4A Full size running Asymmetrical
- 3A Standard size Asymmetrical
- 2A Standard size Asymmetrical
Hull, Deck and Rigging Equipment
- Hull is Navy Blue Imron
- New bottom paint 2016
- California grey non-‐‑skid deck
- Teak cockpit floor
- Hall Spars carbon fiber mast
- Hall Spars custom carbon fiber V boom
- Inner forestay / storm jib to removable stainless steel turnbuckle furler.
- Hydraulic Vang and Backstay
- Upgraded multi block tensioned traveler
- Custom binnacle 2015
- Lewmar electric winches: both primaries (66) and cabin top main halyard (
- Lewmar manual winches: 2 mainsheet, starboard cockpit cabin top and forward cabin top.
- Elegant stainless steel outboard hoist with swivel pulley system
- (4) Stainless durades
- Cockpit shower
- Magna cockpit grill
- Propane locker
- Forward sail locker with separate anchor compartment. Fresh/salt deck wash-down pump. Windless is plug in hand control or remote wireless control.
- Primary Spade anchor with 150’ new chain in 2016 and 130’ of nylon rode.
- Secondary Fortress anchor with 250’ nylon rode.
- Nylon snubber line with stainless hook
- Shallow starboard cockpit locker
- (2) large aft lazarettes.
- Aft starboard lazarette houses 2 80L dive tanks in secure holder and Sea Recovery SRC 600.
- VHF binnacle slave
- Mounted Bose outdoor speakers
- New spinnaker halyards (2) 2016.
- New mainsheet 2016
- (6) New dock lines 2016
- (4) round fenders with covers, (2) flat fenders
- (8) type 11 PFD’s, (6) type V PFD’s
- (2) boat hooks
- EPIRB inspected 2016
- B & G Carbon Fiber racing wand
- Retracting asymmetrical carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Bauer junior 11 electric dive compressor
- Tender: 2015 Walker Bay 310 with Yamaha 25hp Engine
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- 2016 Furuno Nav Net 3D Chart plotter with 8in screen in Nav station and 12 in screen in cockpit pedestal. Integrated TZ Navigator on Ship’s computer
- B & G Hercules 2000 with option wireless remote auto pilot, (5) FFD and (3) 20/20’s on the mast.
- Ship’s computer Shuttle DS87 PC, large installed slave monitor.
- Iridium Sat phone
- ICOM M-‐‑602 SSB with Pactor modem
- ICOM M-‐‑802 VHF
- Wilson WIFI booster antenna
- Carbon Fiber stern mounted Radar tower with 4KW Furuno radar dome.
- 1 Ship’s EPIRB and 1 life raft EPIRB
- Mastervolt Whisper 7000 Generator (Hours 3475)
- New AGM Battery Bank 2016
- New inverter echo charger 2016
- Marine Air 32,000 BTU 3 zone Air conditioning.
- Emergency Ditch bag with EPIRB
- Winslow 8 man life raft
- AM Watermaker
- Sea Fire System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.