2003 Gemini 105 Mc
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Goodland, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,000
The Gemini 105 MC Catamaran is the perennial best selling cruising catamaran. The Gemini has great accommodations with light and airy spaces and good sailing performance all at an affordable price. It is the ideal boat for a couple or small family The Gemini 105 MC has an efficient hull shape, trusted kick up centerboards and rudders, an 18-inch minimum draft and extremely manageable 14-foot beam. Centerboards increase the upwind draft to 5.5 feet enabling the Gemini to have good performance both on and off the wind. The Gemini 105 MC interior and deck mold makes the boat strong, light and fast with great cruising amenities. Toucan has all the 2003 Gemini 105 Mc standard features plus an extensive list of major options. Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and two double cabins aft. The saloon has a dinette settee with a 3-piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two. A large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and 2 burner stove with oven and broiler. The head with counter space, washbasin and shower, overhead hatch for ventilation and two storage lockers. A smoked Lexan folding door isolates the shower from the toilet keeping that area dry and clean.
The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal-sized steps to the deck. Two overhead hatches provide light and ample ventilation.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
RICH BUTEUX @ 772-485-2731 OR EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: NAPLES, FL
Please contact Richard Buteux at 772-485-2731
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 30B3
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1550
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
STARBOARD HULL: FORWARD: Queen in forward master cabin with a 4" foam mattress with fabric cover (5'4"x6'6"), full hanging locker and dresser with shelf and drawers, vanity unit. Bomar hatch with screen, overhead. Convenient shelf on port side of Berth. 115V outlet, 12 Volt outlet, 12 Volt fan and reading light. Great view forward through large Lexan window with pleated blind.
AFT TO GALLEY: Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide, with Formica work top, five foot counter on opposite side, 3 drawers, and storage under surface. Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler. Three Cu. Ft. Refrigerator operates on propane and 115V. Storage areas inboard with sliding doors. 12 Volt fluorescent light, 115V outlet.
AFT TO: Double in aft cabin, Mattress of 4" foam with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. 2 Port-lights, 12 Volt light and fan.
BRIDGEDECK: Dinette/salon area: Tri-fold teak saloon table, seating with 4" foam cushions and storage under. Two Bomar hatches with screens, overhead of dinette. 2 - 12 Volt fans, 115 Volt outlet, 12 Volt fluorescent light and two 12 Volt lights. Main cabin door fabricated of composite material for long maintenance live with an opening window. Sliding windows at rear of main cabin allow ventilation between cabin and cockpit. These windows are under pilothouse therefore they can be open during most rain for ventilation.
PORT HULL: FORWARD: Head - fully molded, with storage. Washbasin, shower on vertical rail with bulkhead mounted controls. Raritan marine head with 18 gallon holding tank with 'Y" valve for deck pump out and gravity drain. Also equipped with fresh water flush for the head and head lines to reduce head odors. 12 Volt light and 115 volt outlet.
AFT TO: Navigation area with storage and chart table, 12 Volt fluorescent light and 115 Volt outlet. Battery compartment with batteries, main switches and charger/inverter is in the lower aft of the area.
AFT TO: Double in aft cabin, Mattress of 4" foam with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. 2 Port-lights, 12 Volt light and fan. Interior has 6 foot 3 inch headroom.
The interior has a floor molding with teak and holly inserts throughout.
Main cabin door and opening window. Windows at rear of main cabin, sliding to allow ventilation between cabin and cockpit under pilothouse. Dinette/salon area, dinette seat with 4" foam cushions, storage under with:
- Tri-fold teak saloon table
- 2 Bomar hatches with screens, overhead of dinette
- 2 - 12 Volt fans
- 115 Volt outlet
- 12 Volt fluorescent light
- 2 - 12 Volt lights
- Seat on aft bulkhead to Port
- Custom Book Rack on Port
- Clock – Weems and Path
- Barometer – Weems and Path
- Formica work top Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide with
- Five foot counter on opposite side
- 2 drawers, and storage under surface
- Double sink
- Propane stove with two burners oven and broiler
- Origo microwave oven OR3252W (Installed)
- Three Cu. Ft. automatic refrigerator operates on propane and 115 volt
- Storage areas opposite with sliding doors
- 12 Volt fluorescent light
- 115V outlet
- Shelving outboard
- Paper Towel holder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Master cabin with bridgedeck queen
- Large hanging locker
- Four teak bins
- Large storage locker at foot of bed
- Hatch overhead
- Lexan window forward with excellent view
- 12 V. fan and light
- 12 v. Outlet
- 115 Volt Outlet
- Fire Extinguisher
- Opening to main saloon with smoked closures. These openings provide enhanced ventilation for airflow
These two cabins are twins
- Double in aft cabin, Mattress of 4" foam with fabric cover (48" wide).
- Hanging locker,
- Utility locker
- 2 Port-lights
- 115 Volt Outlet
- 12 Volt light overhead.
- 12 Volt reading light
- Fully molded compartment for easy cleaning.
- shower on vertical rail with bulkhead mounted controls.
- Raritan marine head with 18 gallon holding tank with 'Y" valve for deck pump out and gravity drain. Also equipped with fresh water flush for the head and head lines to reduce head odors.
- 12 Volt light
- 115 volt outlet.
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner dispenser
- Towel bar and towel ring
- Lewmar Pro-Series 1000 Anchor Windlass with remote controls at helm
- 2 - Delta anchor with 10' chain and 100' rode
- Danforth anchor with 6' chain and 100' rode
- Fenders and Lines
- Kato Davits
- Bow seats port and starboard
- Bridgedeck Windshield new 2015
- Windshield covers- New 2015
- Cockpit cushions -New 2015
- Cockpit shower
- Aft Hammock Seat – New 2015
- Sunscreen for hammock and cockpit area
- 5 deck cleats
Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine: Wind
- Raymarine Tri-data
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 4000
. Raymarine AXIOM 9 RealVison display at helm
Raymarine Quantum broadband Wi-Fi RADAR
Raymarine C120 Chartplotter operational in salon
Marine Radio: West Marine VHF600 DSC Fixed Mount
Masthead Mounted VHF Antenna
Pioneer DEH-P4600MP speakers in cabin and cockpit
Propane detector with sensor in each hull
Bulkhead Mounted Compass
12 volt outlet
Power panel gooseneck light
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized 39 foot masthead double spreader mast with boom
- 2 halyard winches
- slab reefing
- Mack Pack with lazy jacks
- traveler with cart and Strong track with stainless steel cars
- Mainsail, 340 sq. ft., with two reefing rows points.
- Roller Genoa 350 sq. ft. with sacrificial cover
- Genoa/jib tracks
- 2 self-tailing genoa winches
- Screecher on track
- Mermaid 16,500 BTU Air Conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Spectra Ventura 150 Water Maker
- Solar Panels: 4 - 50 watt panels
- 2 BP Solar 350Js on hardtop,
- 2 - Solarex SX50s on davits
- Starter Battery:1- Deka Intimidator 8A24M AGM- new 2017
- House Battery: 2-Deka Intimidator 8GGc2 AGM-New 2017
- Inverter/Charger: PSW1000w/50A
- Port, Starboard, stern, steaming, tricolor and anchor lights
- Switch panel with 6 breakers 12v
- Switch panel 115V
- Interior lights (11)
- 12V Outlets
- Cockpit light
- Hella fans
- 12 V. Outlets
- Shore power - 30 ampere with cord and 15 amp. Adapter
- Volt meters for house and starting batteries
Engine and Mechanical Details
- Westerbeke 30B3 27 HP Diesel (1550 hours at time of listing)
- Sillette Sonic catamaran drive
- Spares for Westerbeke and Sillette
This is Gemini 105 Mc is equipped for cruising, clean, and ready to take you on your journey.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.