2003 Beneteau 473
- View Full Specifications
3 Staterooms! Gen and Air!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Baltimore, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 179,900
PRICE JUST REDUCED! MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
Here's a very clean, well equipped Beneteau 473 with the three stateroom cabin layout! Castellina has only sailed the protected waters of the Chesapeake Bay. She has many great features including two helms, generator and air conditioning, bow thruster, full electronics suite, and a nicely outfitted galley.
SHOWS GREAT...DON'T MISS THIS NICE BENETEAU!!!
Shown by appointment; Castellina is in Downtown Baltimore and just 20 minutes from our office.
Please contact Bill Cox at 410-687-2000 c. 717-858-7857
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 43 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 24277 lbs
Ballast: 8157 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 24277 lbs
Total Power: 63 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 63D4HBS
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 735
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (209 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Castellina comfortably accommodates up to three couples in three private, air conditioned cabins. There are also berths for up to three additional crew in the salon on the convertible dinette and settee. There are two heads; the forward head features a stall shower and electric flush commode. The aft head has a shower and VacuFlush commode.
The galley is well equipped with 7.7 cuft of refrigeration and freezer space, gimballed range w/oven, microwave oven, and large stainless double sink w/hot and cold pressure water.
The salon is very spacious and features 6'8" headroom, a 26" flat screen television, CD Stereo and ample seating for dining, relaxing or entertaining.
The three staterooms feature 6'10" double berths and flat screen televisions.
- 2-zone Cruisair Central Air Conditioning/Heat w/Digital Controls
- Adler Barbour 12-volt Refrigeration System
- Force 10 Gimballed Stainless LPG Range w/3 Burners and Oven
- Microwave Oven (2012)
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water System w/Two Showers
- Sea Ward 11 Gallon Water Heater
- ITT Jabsco Electric Head w/Holding Tank (Forward)
- Dometic VacuFlush Head w/Holding Tank (Aft)
- 3 Flat Screen Televisions
- Raymarine RL70C Color Radar/GPS Plotter at Helm and Nav Station
- Raymarine ST6000+ Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data Depth/Speed Log at Helm and Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Indicator at Helm and Nav Station
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio at Nav Station
- JVC Stereo w/12 CD Changer at Nav Station
Sails and Rigging:
- Neil Pryde Mainsail and 140% Genoa
- U.S.Spars Z-Spar Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast w/Double Spreaders
- ProFurl Roller Furling Headstay w/140% Genoa
- Lewmar Ocean #64 Electric Sheet Winches
- Boom Vang
Deck and Topside Features:
- Two Helms w/Wheel Steering
- Two Plastimo Olympic 135 Binnacle Compasses
- Bimini Top and Dodger (2014)
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon 1500 Anchor Windlass
- Stainless Steel Radar Arch w/Dinghy Davits
- Two Dorade Vents w/Stainless Guards
- Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Ladder
- Transom Shower
- Helm and Companionway Covers
- Teak Cockpit Decking
Machinery and Electrical Features:
- Volvo QD Electric Bow Thruster
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator w/ Soundshield, 152 hours
- Xantex Inverter/Charger (2013)
- 2 x 30 amp Shore Power w/Cords
- 5 Batteries; 3-8D's and 2- Group 27's
Manufacturer Provided Description
The redesiged Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
Baltimore Boating Center
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.