2002 Shannon Shoalsailer 32
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Key Largo, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,000 Tax Paid
Turn Key shoal draft sailing vessel. History of no expense spared maintenance.
2017 Bow-thruster. Low hours Yanmar, less then 600 hours.
Hard to believe this is 2002 Vessel.
While we always Welcome walk in clients, Grand Slam Yacht Sales values your time and encourages appointments prior to visiting. Your scheduled appointment helps insure the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
For further details or to set up a vessel viewing, please contact us at 305-852-2025 or e-mail inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Catamaran Boat Yard
Please contact Catamaran Boatyard at 305-852-2025
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Schultz Boat Company, Inc
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs Half Load
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 580
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Shannon Factory Description
There has never before been a sailboat like the Shoalsailer. The Shoalsailer provides excellent all-around sailing and, most importantly, windward performance in water less than 3 feet deep.
• While many other monohulls and multihulls claim shoal draft sailing, they all require lowering deep centerboards or daggerboards in order to actually sail in any direction except downwind. The Shoalsailer does not have nor need a centerboard or daggerboards.
• The Shoalsailer has over 29,000 pounds of stability at 58 degrees of heel and remains positive until 112 degrees. In comparison, a catamaran has high initial stability up to 20 degrees of heel but then rapidly falls off to 90 degrees when the vessel becomes inverted. Even when compared to a deep draft monohull of similar size, the chart shows that the Shoalsailer is a very safe and stable boat.
• The Shoalsailer’s 12' 9" beam allows the boat to be berthed in conventional marina slips.
• The Shoalsailer has a cruising speed of 7 knots with its standard 40 HP diesel engine.
• The hull on the Shoalsailer is designed, engineered and constructed to be beached and withstand the rigors of shoal water sailing. The dual rudders swing up and the propeller is protected by the shallow keel/skeg. The lead ballast in the keel was designed to absorb impact from groundings.
• The Shoalsailer has a huge comfortable cockpit and a deck that was designed for ease of movement and relaxation. The trunk cabin features a sun deck lounging.
• The Shoalsailer’s cabin is as spacious as a multihull and offers full 6'-5" headroom. At Shannon, all interiors are custom designed to suit each owner’s specific cruising needs.
• The Shoalsailer is available with a high performance, fractional sloop rig or the Shannon custom “Scutter” rig. More information.....
• The Shoalsailer is built to the exact same highest quality construction standards as the Shannon offshore line of yachts that has earned an international reputation for safety, performance and comfort since 1975.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Grand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.
Sarasota, FL, United States
3360 Window Express
Fort Myers, FL, United States
50 Gold Coast Crusier
Key Largo, FL, United States
50 Super Sport
South Florida, FL, United States
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Fort Myers, FL, United States