2002 Robertson Leopard 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 260,000
"Someday" is a 2002 42 foot Leopard Catamaran that was refit 6 months ago for off-shore sailing. The owners enjoyed sailing the Bahamas and Caribbean until a change in circumstance requires them to sell. The list of work completed includes both Yanmar engines rebuilt with less than 300 hours on each, new standing rigging, all new hatch lenses and cabin hatches re-manufactured by Hatchmasters, new house battery bank with 6 Firefly Oasis batteries at 696 AH. New Magma grill, new head faucets, new washing machine, new I60 wind instrument, new radio, water maker has a new pump and RO membrane, new TV. The boat has 900 watts of solar and 400 watts of windpower. Also comes with AIS send/recieve class B, 2 personal EPIRBs, safety harnesses, Iridium Go and more. "Someday" is ready for your offshore adventures. She is a must see!
Please contact Caroline Laviolette at +1954-449-7635
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Robertson and Caine
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 42 ft 5 in
Beam: 22 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (211 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Layout & Accommodations
4 Cabins, one of which as a new memory foam 12"
- 2 single berths great for storage or extra guests.
- 4 heads (on-suite), one turned into laundry room and has washing machine installed. Could be easily converted back to a head if needed. 2 electric macerating and 2 manual toilets.
- Blinds and screens on all portlights/hatches.
- Salon has large table, with under seat storage and converts to a bed for extra guest or just lounging around.
- U shaped galley
- Lots of storage, under beds, floor and in cabinets
Galley features a comfortable "U shaped" cooking space with a double sink, newer faucet, seperate dish-drain that covers for additional counter space.
- Force 10 oven
- Lots of storage cabinets and cubbies
- New Isotherm stainless steel fridge freezer drawers and butcher block countertop for additional counter and cutting space.
Deck & Equipment
Hard covered cockpit
- Beautiful wood resin finsihed table with stylish comfortable seating.
- Storage in cockpit under seats and in floor
- Comes with offshore lifejackets, harnesses, 4 AIS personal locator beacons
- Large dinghy davits that provide shade and hold solar panels
- Swim ladder off sugar scoops
- Magma grill
- 5 winches
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine tridata
- IS60 wind instrument
- Plastismo compass
- Horizons Gx2150 VHF Radio
Electrical, Power & Plumbing
2 Air Conditioners
- 3500 watt inverter
- House battery bank - 6 Firefly Oasis batteries, - - 12V at 696 AH
- 2-30 amp shore power lines
- 2 x 105 gallon water tanks
- 2 x 20 gallon holding tanks
- Searecovery Aqua Whisper 12V water maker
- Electric windlass
- Kenwood Marine radio (new)
- Indoor and outdoor speakers
Engine & Mechanical
2 Yanmar certified rebuilt engines with less than 300 hours on each
- New alternator on port engine
- Rebuilt steering helm - Edson Marine
Sails & Rigging
New standing rigging completed by Onboard Rigging
- 1 Main sail with 2 reefs
- 1 Jib
- 1 Asymmetrical
- New spring lines
- 2 new large fenders
- Mack stack pack
3 anchors for varying holding conditions
- A plethora of spares for nearly all systems onboard
- Type 4 throwable life ring and life sling
- Comes with an offshore Life raft for 6 with a mounting bracket(due for servicing)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.