2002 Princess 65
- View Full Specifications
"breakthrough in motor yacht design", "quite superb", "outstanding contemporary interior".
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Turku, Finland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 580,000 Tax Paid (US$ 686,836)
Yacht in excellent condition and very well equipped. Trade in considered.
She is ready to go so come and get her now.
We are specialized in international brokerage, not only sales but also delivery.
We make the boats move from USA to Europe, Europe to USA - and in Europe from south to north, west to east. We ship worldwide.
In Europe: Vesa Salo +358 400 707 111
In the US: Miikka Laine, +1 (954) 801-9315
Please contact Vesa at +358 400 707 111
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 68 ft 7 in
Beam: 16 ft 8 in
Length on Deck: 67 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 65048 lbs
Total Power: 2100 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1050 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1050 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (800 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 9
Number of heads: 4
Seating Capacity: 12
Princess 65 Fly, year 2002
2 x MAN D2840 LE403, 2 x 1050 hv, with approx 1700 h
All bells and whistles, like
Webasto central heating
Furuno/Raymar navigation with radar, autopilot etc
Trade in boat considered!
20,97 m x 5,08 m x 1,37 m x 30,3 ton
Manufacturer Provided Description
These are just some of the comments that greeted the Princess 65. With her long low lines and a beam of over 5 metres, the 65 is certainly something different. A high speed motor yacht with stunning good looks, amazing performance and superb accommodation.
INTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay * Console area finished in burr * Galley units fitted with Avonite (or similar) worktops * Laid-timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range. OPTIONAL AFT CABIN * 2 full-size single berths * Hanging and storage space * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portlights * Bathroom/WC compartment with vacuum freshwater WC, shower and washbasin.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck, steps to side deck and stairway to flybridge * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage, hatch to engine room access * Life raft stowage locker * Cockpit cover * Twin transom doors leading to bathing platform * Side lockers for fenders * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches in port and starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing 220/240v shore support inlets and shoreline stowage * Stainless steel handrails * Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, deck light and concealed electro-hydraulic crane for tender launching and retrieval * Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (2.8m – with remote control). FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation and controls * VHF/RT * Audible and visual alarms for bilge pump and fuel filter as well as engine systems * Log, depth and GPS repeaters * Folding chart table * Large U-shaped seating area for 6/7 with table * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue, storage, sink and hot and cold water supply * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Instrument and seat covers * Twin matching whip aerials for VHF/RT and radio * Bronze perspex screen across aft end of flybridge * Sunbed cushions * Optional flybridge crane (NB: if crane is fitted the perspex screen is not fitted and sun cushions are provided for the foredeck in place of the flybridge).
DECK SALOON * U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2-seater sofa opposite * Sideboard units incorporating refrigerator, bottle and glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD/VCR * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/VCR linked to hi-fi surround-sound system * Exterior speakers with interchange Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Stereo CD/radio * Downlighters, concealed lights and individual berth lights FORWARD STATEROOM * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Storage drawers and locker * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with sliding blind
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers plus one 60-amp 24v float load supply unit, chargers are connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits. 220/240Volt: 11kW generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic fire extinguisher situated by generator * Shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in all cabins * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-ring hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * 2 side-by-side undercounter refrigerator/deepfreeze units * Icemaker * Dishwasher * Waste disposal bin * Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 800 gallons (3636 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves, water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm and audible alarm at flybridge * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank totalling 144 gallons (654 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres ) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engines and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at 240v switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler * Vacuum freshwater WC system with 60 gallon (273 Litre) holding tank, content gauge and electric overboard discharge with manual back-up system as well as dockside discharge system. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (6) in owner’s stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley, main helm and occasional cabin * Additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward accommodation (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at flybridge helm.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguishers * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder * Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc, all electrically bonded * Hydraulic power-assisted steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls (electronic optional) * Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Hull antifouled * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker * Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets (4) * Forward coachroof handrails * Flybridge handrails * White PVC rubbing band with stainless-steel insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loudhailer/foghorn * Fuel and water fillers * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Length overall (inc pulpit) 68ft 7in (20.90m) Length overall (ex pulpit) 67ft 5in (20.55m) Beam 16ft 8in (5.08m) Draft 4ft 6in (1.37m) Displacement approx (2 x MAN 800hp) 29.5 tonnes Fuel capacity 800 gallons (3,636 litres) Water capacity (inc calorifier) 160 gallons (727 litres) 220/240v diesel generator (11kW) 220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery chargers Power-assisted hydraulic steering system 11hp bow thruster Autopilot Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches Electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm Dual-station VHF/RT Remote control searchlight Saloon TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system Owner’s suite TV/radio Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator Microwave/conventional oven Icemaker Dishwasher Utility room with washing machine/dryer, storage space and 2 occasional berths Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit Teak-laid aft cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and steps to side deck Remote control telescopic passerelle (2.8m) Transom platform with concealed electro-hydraulic crane to carry tender or wetbike Hot and cold transom shower Deck/anchor wash Helmsman’s door to side deck
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Set of cutlery, crockery and glasses * Set of towels (6 large, 6 hand) * Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual and tools * Cockpit cover * Ship’s document case.220/240v diesel generator (11kW) 220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery chargers Power-assisted hydraulic steering system 11hp bow thruster Autopilot Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches Electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm Dual-station VHF/RT Remote control searchlight Saloon TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system Owner’s suite TV/radio Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator Microwave/conventional oven Icemaker Dishwasher Utility room with washing machine/dryer, storage space and 2 occasional berths Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit Teak-laid aft cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and steps to side deck Remote control telescopic passerelle (2.8m) Transom platform with concealed electro-hydraulic crane to carry tender or wetbike Hot and cold transom shower Deck/anchor wash Helmsman’s door to side deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.