2002 Nordhavn 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jacksonville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 390,000
We are pleased to represent this well cared for 40 Nordhavn owned by a true Yachtsman!
This vessel is in near BRISTOL Condition and well worth your time to come see!
Extremely low hour vessel has been kept in 80% freshwater over the last 6 years. Contact us today to learn more about this wonderful opportunity.
Made in the USA Hull # 37
Contact Listing agent, Mark Zeigler 904-614-4963
For clearer photos with No Pop -Up ads! go to: www.mzyachts.com
Please contact Mark Zeigler at 904 389 0500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LIONHEART OF DEVON
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 35 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 41000 lbs
Total Power: 105 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: L668D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 812
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 105 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (220 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (920 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Entering from the cockpit door you will find a warm and beautiful Main Salon with crème and tan tone wool Berber carpet which complements the rich Teakwood interior. On the Port side is a "L" shaped settee in ultra leather and across on the Starboard side is a large "C" shaped settee with a Teakwood dinning table. Forward of the Saloon sitting area on the Port side is the Galley which features hard surface counter top and rich Teakwood cabinetry. The Galley is open in view into the Saloon so the cook is not down in a hole. Moving and down you will find the guest Stateroom to Port with upper and lower berths with Teakwood cabinetry and hanging locker. Across is the Head with re-engineered sink and vanity, redesigned glass separate shower. Forward from the Head in the Bow is the Master Stateroom with centerline queen berth beautiful Teakwood cabinetry and drawers. The Master Stateroom is very spacious and comfortable. Coming back aft and up the stairs turning to the left are the stairs to Pilothouse which features Port and Starboard doors to the deck. Inside the pilothouse the steering wheel is centerline and behind the wheel is a upper pilot berth and settee with table.
- Double Sink
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- GE Microwave
- Sub Zero Refrigeration
- Sub Zero Freezer w/Ice Maker
- Corian counter Tops
Electronics and Navigation
- Iridium Satellite Phone w/RJ11 & Data Ports
- ICOM M-502 VHF
- ICOM M-710 SSB w/Tuner
- Raymarine RL70C Display
- Raymarine RL1250 Display
- Raymarine RL80C Display
- Raymarine ST60 Fathometer
- Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind/Speed Direction
- 2 Raymarine 120 GPS
- Raymarine 4kw Open Array Radar
- ST6001+ Autopilot w/ST600R Remote
- Ritchie 3" Bulkhead Compass
- Weems & Plath Clock
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- Stereo CD player with speakers
- Marine Air 44,000 BTU Air Conditioning, 3 Units w/Digital Controls
- Edson Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Heart Freedom 2500 Inverter/Charger
- Guest Beamer Spotlight w/Controls in Wheelhouse
- Northern Lights 8kw Genset w/647 Hours
- 1 4D Engine Start Battery.
- 4 8D House Battery
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Heart Interface Link 10.
- Superstore Stainless Steel Water Heater.
- Sun Covers for Bridge Windows
- S.S. Ultra Anchor 100 LBS w/400' 3/8 High Tencil Chain, Ultra Swivel
- Para-Tech Sea anchor 18' diameter
- Bow Roller
- Maxwell VWC 2200 Electric Windlass w/Deck Switch & Wheelhouse Controls
- Emergency Tiller
- Spreader Lights
- Stainless Standing Rigging
- Double Rail Bow Pulpits
- Double Lifelines
- Scandvik Cockpit Shower
- Freshwater Washdown Fore & Aft
- 9' Achilles HB 280 RIB 2010 model year w/ Dinghy Wheels and Keel Guard
- Suzuki 4 Stroke 15 HP Outboard
- 2 Advance Elements Kayaks Expedition model 11/2010
- Salon window Storm Plates
- Sun Screens for Pilothouse windows and Salon Door
- ERIPB and Flare Kit 12 Ga.
- Saltwater Washdown Forward and Aft.
Wing Engine details
Yanmar diesel 27hp with 78 hours
Separate Diesel Tank that is cleanable / polish
Martex Folding Prop.
Maintence and Recent Upgrades.
- Replaced 8D batteries, Lifeline. April 19
- Replaced 4D battery, Lifeline. Nov 17.
- Upgrade steering to Capilano 1275.
- Replaced hydraulic lines with copper.
- Installed manifold with provision for 2nd auto pilot pump.
- Replaced rudder shaft pillow block, top superstor H2O heater installed. Relocated for more effective use of laz space.
- Fluorescent lighting added to lazerette.
- Large stainless tool box and small parts storage bin rack added.
- Upgraded all battery switches to larger capacity.
- Battery e-meter added.
- Salon A/C unit replaced 2014.
- Forward A/C unit replaced 2014.
- Duct work revised for improved air circulating and to eliminate short cycling. Dryer discharge hose increased from 3"to 4" to decrease drying time.
- Bottom paint Pettit SR 60 applied April/May 2019.
- Coolant change main, gen, wing May 2019.
- Keel cooler removed for cleaning May 2019
- All zincs replaced May 2019.
- Bow thruster oil change May 2019.
- Bow thruster Q prop upgraded to new type May 2019
- Windlass deck portion dismantled, cleaned, lubed May 2019
- Hull and topside waxed May 2019
- Revised dinghy launching system.
- New canvas June 2019.
- Para-tech Sea Anchor 2.
- Bosun's chair.
- Boom winch wire cable replaced with Amsteel Braided line.
- Boom Winch Motors Serviced Including New Brushes.
- Spot free H2O motors serviced inc new brushes.
- Paravane chain replaced 2019.
- Rudder Pillow Block.
Engine Room Details
- Wing engine racor added.
- Wing tank plumbed to evacuate and polish fuel.
- Genset racor upgrade.
- Many New hoses.
- Main gear box plumbed for oil change.
- Oil change pump modified to extract oil from main and wing gear boxes.
- Pressure water accumulator added.
- Wing engine cutlass replaced 2014.
- Main engine cutlass replaced 2014.
- Propeller pitched and balanced 2014.
- Main shaft brush added.
- Generator exhaust elbow replaced w/ s.s.
- Wing engine exhaust elbow and riser replaced.
- Fuel Polishing System.
- Generator seawater pump
- Main engine fuel injectors.
- Head pump assembly.
- Main wing and gen drive belts.
- Fuel and oil filters.
- Various gasket sets.
- Various pump parts.
- A/C coolant h2o pump.
- Hoper Optic solar film on all ports and windows.
- Galley drawers added.
- Fitted cookware storage added.
- Cook book shelf added.
- Stainless stove vent hood with lights, 3 speed
- Seagull water purifier with galley sink faucet.
- Force 10 stove replaced 2014.
- 3rd aluminum propane tank added, 10 lb, Regulator replaced.
- Storage locker room added behind port aft settee cushion, shelf behind outboard cushion.
- Drawer added below bottom step to pilot house
- Chart storage below top step.
- Central vacuum.
- Replaced head pump assembly.
- Replaced head hoses and Y valve.
- Revised head vent blower duct to evacuate shower moisture. Duct size increased 3" to 4".
- Refer freezer, microwave reinstalled flush with adjacent cabinetry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.