2002 Hunter 410
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,999
Very Well-Equipped & Well-Maintained Hunter 410 Cruiser with a Spacious 3-Stateroom, 2-Head Interior Layout!
Two Air Conditioning Units w/Cool, Heat & Dehumidify Modes
In Mast Roller Furling Mainsail & Roller Furling Jib (2014)
Spinnaker w/Spinnaker Pole Installed on Main Deck
Electric Anchor Windlass
(2) New 4D House Batteries (2020)
Kato Island Dinghy Davit Set
Electronics Include Autopilot, Chartplotter/GPS, Radar, VHS, Depth Speed & Wind, TV and Stereo w/Both Interior & Cockpit Speakers
Comfortable Cruising or Entertaining Cockpit w/Bimini & Stern “Perch” Seats
And MUCH More!
Seasun Ticket is a spacious, well-equipped, 3-cabin, 2-head Cruiser with the excellent accommodations that Hunter is known for designing. The cockpit is comfortable for both cruising and entertaining with a bimini for shade, table with drop-down leaves and the popular stern “perch” seats. Dinghy davits and a generator make this vessel ready to leave the bay or hang out in the marina - your choice! In-Mast furling mainsail, furling genoa, spinnaker with pole installed on main deck and an electric windlass make this boat easy for a couple to handle.
This boat is a great value on the market. See the full specs for more details and call the LISTING BROKER today!
*Preliminary Listing - New Pics & Video Coming Soon!
Little Yacht Sales is the Brokerage Leader on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 70 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 37 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 24 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 6700 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 19500 lbs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- New Primary Bilge Pump SeaFlo 2000 gph
- (2) New 4D House Batteries
- Wash Down Pump Switch
- LED Lights Under Seating, Dimmable & Multi-Color w/Remote
- New Main Sheets
- New Outhaul Lines
- SeaChoice 1500 gph Emergency High Water Alarm/Bilge Pump
- New Jib Sheets
- New Jabsco Fresh Water Pump
- Fusion Radio Bluetooth Accessory
- (4) New Fire Extinguishers
- 32” LCD Emerson TV w/Remote
- New Main & Jib Sails
This boat is set up for the family (pets included) or for the coastal cruiser who wants lots of space and lots of storage. This one is SPECIAL – she has a THREE CABIN, TWO HEAD LAYOUT. This boat’s interior will work for everyone, whether you need to accommodate a full family, have lots of friends or if you are just a cruising couple who wants lots of storage!
The spacious salon includes everything you need to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright and well-ventilated. The dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. The dinette can also be converted into double berth, if needed! In 2019, remote controlled LED lights were added underneath the seating that are both dimmable and multi-colored, adding to the entertaining ambiance of this spacious salon.
A separate navigation station houses all electrical controls as well as providing plenty of space for electronics. The aft head is conveniently located to port of the galley where it can be easily accessed from the salon, cockpit or the two aft guest cabins. This combination day head/guest head includes a separate stall shower with door, Corian vanity and lots of storage.
All the way aft, there are TWO private cabins, each with queen-sized berths, hanging lockers and a host of storage facilities. Lighting and ventilation are excellent and there is great head room as well.
The spacious master stateroom is located forward. This private retreat has its own ensuite head, overhead hatches and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts.
The interior is kept cool and comfortable during the hot summer months by its Marine Air Systems air conditioning with reverse cycle heat. There are two units, one located in the main salon and one in an aft cabin.
- Queen-Sized, Raised “Island” Berth
- Cedar-Lined Hanging Closet
- Private Head Equipped w/Separate Controlled Air Conditioner
Both Aft Guest Cabins
- Queen-Sized Berth
- Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker
- Separate Controlled Air Conditioner Vent
Two Heads (One on Port Side off Galley Area & One Forward in Master Stateroom)
- Jabsco, VacuFlush System (Fresh Water)
- Holding Tanks: Plastic with a capacity of 45 for both tanks
The starboard-side galley is very open with expansive Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle and plenty of storage. There is even an added custom dish rack to port of the galley.
- Force 10 3-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven
- (2) LPG Tanks Located in Dedicated Starboard Cockpit Locker
- Adler Barbor 12v refrigerator/freezer system & Wet Ice Chest
- Twin Stainless Steel Deep Sinks
- Great Storage, Including Custom Dish Rack
- VHF Radio w/ICOM IC at Nav Station & Cockpit
- 6” Danforth Constellation mounted Compass
- Raytheon Autopilot Mounted on Pedestal Steering
- Raytheon Depth Sounder & Speed
- Raymarine Wind Gauge
- Ratheon Pathfinder Radar, Built into Nav Station
- Raytheon ChartPlotter/GPS on Pedestal Steering
- Fusion Multi-Zone AM/FM Stereo w/ DVD & iPod Docking Station and Remote Control at Helm (Fusion Radio Bluetooth Accessory Added in 2016)
- Stereo Speakers in Main Salon, Aft Port Cabin & in Cockpit Mounted Overhead in Radar Arch
- 32” LCD Emerson TV w/Remote (2015)
- Main Cabin Cable/Satellite Ready (Cable Inlet by Electrical Plugs on Transom)
Cockpit & Deck
Perfect for entertaining or sailing in comfort, this safe and very functional cockpit design is centered around the helm with rounded and cushioned seats, high-backed coamings and a cockpit table with a drop-down leaf. The stern rail “perch” seats will be very popular with your guests during a relaxing day on the Bay!
- Electric Windlass - Simpson Lawrence, Horizon Express, Combination Chain/Rope Gypsy w/Foot
- Anchor w/180 Ft of Chain/Rope
- Washdown Pump in Anchor Locker (New Pump Switch Added in 2020)
- Kato Island Davit Set
- Stern Rail Seats w/ Cushions & Canvas Covers
Sails & Rigging
B&R Rig with swept back spreaders provides a perfect tri-pod support for mast and full set of sails. Spinnaker included!
- Selden Main Mast Roller Furling System
- Roller Furling Main Sail (New in 2014)
- Pro-Furl Jib Roller Furling System
- Roller Furling Jib Sail (New in 2014)
- Spinnaker w/Spinnaker Pole Installed on Main Deck
- New Main Sheets & New Outhaul Lines (2019)
- New Jib Sheets (2018)
- Selden Solid Boom Vang
- (7) Spinlock Rope Clutches
- Masthead Components New in 4/25/11: Windex, VHF Antenna, LED Anchor Light & Lenz
- Shakespeare Directional Antenna w/Offset Masthead Mount
- (2) Lewmar 48ST Primary Winches
- (2) Lewmar 44ST Halyard Winches
- (2) Lewmar 48ST Halyard Winches
Mechanical & Electrical
- Inboard Diesel, naturally aspirated, four cylinders
- Make / Model: Yanmar. 4JH3E 50hp
- Max-Prop Three Blade V.P. Feathering Prop
- Manufacturer/Model: Prowatt 2000
- Location: Mounted underneath the main salon bench seating on the portside
- Input (volts/AMPs): 12 Volts
- Output(volts/AMPs/watts):110 volts
- Two New 4D House Batteries (2020)
- One Starter Battery
- Shore Power
- Two 30 Amp Outlets w/Cords
- Kilowatt/Voltage rating: 9 KW. 110 / 220 Volts AC
- Located in starboard transom storage locker. You can gain access from transom and from the starboard cockpit seating
- (4) Fire Extinquishers (2016)
- New Jabsco Fresh Water Pump (2018)
- Three Water Tanks: Below Sole at Nav Station, Below Sole of the Dinette Area & Behind Bulkhead in Portside Aft Cabin
- Type & Capacity of Tanks: Plastic with a Capacity of 145 gal for All Tanks
- Hot Water Heater – Seaward 11 gallon, Located Under Cabin Seating Area
- New Primary Bilge Pump, SeaFlo 2000 gph (2020)
- New Emergency High Water Alarm/Bilge Pump, SeaChoice 1500 gph (2019)
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 7400 lb
Displacement: 20200 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States