2002 Fortier 33 Hardtop Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Portland, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 157,500
- Sale Pending
SEAHORSE is one of the most handsome Fortier 33’s ever built. A Fortier 33’ is known for the high quality construction and honest value, and for her superb handling and seakindliness. SEAHORSE was built with Twin Volvo 260 hp diesels, and she easily cruises at 16 knots. This vessel has been equipped with the finest equipment which includes a teak table with the custom liquor cabinet and glass holder, Cruiseair air conditioning, inverter, superb engine access via a hydraulically-raised pilothouse sole and much more. She has had only three previous owners and was in fresh water on Lake Champlain for the last 8 years prior to her present owner purchasing her. Please call for an inspection of this handsome red Fortier 33. You will not be disappointed.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Fortier Boats, Somerset, MA
Designer: Eldredge McInnis
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Displacement: 12000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 520 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: KAMD44
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: KAMD44
Engine Power: 260 HP
Number of heads: 1
UPGRADES IN LAST 2 YEARS:
- Both props retuned.
- Both stuffing boxes repacked.
- Both cutlass bearings replaced.
- 2020 port engine damper plate replaced.
- Replaced all belts and hoses.
- Fuel injectors, cleaned and reconditioned.
- Exhaust risers replaced.
- Transmission coolers replaced.
- Oil samples available upon request.
- New shower sump pump.
HULL & DECK:
- Modified V bottom with hard chines and flared bow and centerline shallow keel.
- Fiberglass cored hull using Airex sandwich construction.
- Beige and white fiberglass deck.
- Hull topsides painted with Alexseal Red, 2015.
- Windshield is teak with three panes of tempered safety glass in teak frame
- All exterior teak trim is in first class condition.
- Teak ladder to cockpit.
- 2 overhead hatches in pilothouse hardtop.
- Toast colored Sunbrella side and back drop curtains.
- Total of 3 Bomar hatches, opening ports and solar vent, provide light and ventilation.
- S/S Bow pulpit.
- Varnished Teak bow platform with anchor roller.
- Varnished Teak swim platform with ladder.
- Varnished Teak side name boards.
- Deck box under transom seat.
- Custom bench seat aft with cushions.
Fuel: 210 gallons in two 105 gallon aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 13 gallons in poly tank with 12V maceratory pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Volvo KAMD44 diesels, 260 hp, FWC.
- Volvo Transmissions MS63AE-A, 2:1 reduction gears.
- Edson hydraulic steering wheel, at elevated cockpit steering station to starboard.
- Sealand Vacu-flush head with holding tank and Y-valve.
- 2 Auto bilge pumps.
- Dual Racor 500 fuel filters.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Hall & Stalvert Hy Torq bronze 4 bladed 19x21 props.
- Waterlift mufflers.
- 1 3/4" S/S shafts.
- 2 Fire extinguishers.
- New Volvo controls.
- Engine room lights.
- Port engine: 807 hours; starboard engine: 817 hours (as reported on hour meter).
- Bronze sea strainers.
- Tank Tender gauges – fuel, water, waste.
- Hydraulic lift accesses engine room.
- Engine room blowers.
- Cruising speed: 16 knots @ 2500 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 22 knots @ 3300 RPM.
- 12/110V electrical system with AC-DC circuit breaker panels; voltmeters and ammeters.
- Northern Lights Lugger 5kw generator with 422 hours.
- Cruiseair SRX7 7000 BTU air conditioning-reverse cycle heat.
- 2020 Victron 2000 inverter-charger.
- 5-12V Group 31 starting with separate Guest switches (2 for house; 2 for engine starting and 1 for generator).
- Fully insulated engine room.
- 30 amp 110V shore service with shore power cord.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps 5 in 2 cabins. The cockpit has a bench seat across the stern with storage under. Forward and up a step to the helm deck is a custom L-shaped seating area trimmed with varnished teak table. To starboard is a helm seat with varnished seat. To port is a varnished and smoked plexiglass chart cabinet. The entire helm area lifts hydraulically for easy access to the entire engine room. Below is the galley and head to port. The head includes a double S/S sink, shower, and Vacuflush fresh water head. To starboard is the U-shaped dinette with a table and drawer which converts to a double berth. The stateroom is forward with "V" berths with a filler piece, a shelf, storage lockers under, and a folding door for privacy. The interior is done in the classic Herreshoff style with varnished teak joinery and is impeccably maintained. There is also a teak sole, blue cushions, bookshelves, numerous lockers and brass reading lights. Side windows below slide open with screens.
- Galley down to port.
- Engine/110V water heater-Atlantic S/S 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- S/S Double sinks.
- 12V/110V Norcold refrigerator with freezer.
- Princess 2 burner electric ceran cooktop stove.
- GE microwave.
- Teak paper towel holder.
- 2018 Raymarine Axiom 12 Radar-GPS (Quantum 2 Radar).
- 2016 Raymarine A9 speed/depth/fishfinder.
- Raymarine Ray 52 VHF.
- Raymarine Raypilot 650 (not interfaced to Radar-GPS).
- Fusion stereo AM/CED & Bluetooth with Fusion speakers below and in cockpit, with West Marine speakers on helm deck.
- Drop-leaf varnished inlaid teak cockpit table with liquor cabinet under and glass holder above.
- Cockpit cushions.
- 22 lb Delta anchor by Simpson Lawrence with 12´ chain and 250´ rode.
- Lewmar 12V windlass.
- Braided docklines; 4 fenders.
- Brass reading lights.
- 6 life jackets.
- Life ring.
- Flare, horn.
- Cockpit washdown.
- New cockpit shower.
- 4 Rod holders in cockpit.
- Ensign and staff.
- Varnished teak windshield.
- Screens for ports and hatches and shades.
- Aft deck light.
- Custom stool for getting into vee berth.
- Covers for electronics.
- 12V fan below.
- Insignia AC Flat Screen TV on main starboard bulkhead.
- 2019 Bimini over cockpit.
- 2020 Isinglass & Sunbrella toast colored canvas around helm deck (made by Canvas Tech in Portland, ME).
- EPIRB 1 by Ocean Signal.
COMMENTS: SEAHORSE is one of the most handsome Fortier 33’s ever built. A Fortier 33’ is known for the high quality construction and honest value, and for her superb handling and seakindliness. SEAHORSE was built with Twin Volvo 260 hp diesels, and she easily cruises at 16 knots. This vessel has been equipped with the finest equipment which includes a teak table with the custom liquor cabinet and glass holder, Cruiseair air conditioning, inverter, superb engine access via a hydraulically-raised pilothouse sole and much more. She has had only three previous owners and was in fresh water on Lake Champlain for the last 8 years prior to her present owner purchasing her. Please call for an inspection of this handsome red Fortier 33. You will not be disappointed.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Edgecomb, ME, United States