2002 Catalina 470
- View Full Specifications
Like New ! Loaded w Equipment
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marina del Rey, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 225,000
- One Owner
- Everything works !
- Beautiful Dark Blue Hull (LP Painted)
- Low Engine Hours 80, but ran monthly.
- Complete Detail Just Completed
- All systems mechanically checked out
- 3 Blade folding propeller
- Panda Generator 10 hrs
- Electric Halyard Winch
- Heat and Air (3 units)
- Bow Thruster
- Classic Main w Stack Pak Lazy Jacks
- SS Anchor w Lots of Chain
Bill Petersen 310-871-1977 cell
Please contact Bill Petersen at 310.871.1977
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 47 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 42 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 46 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Ballast: 9200 lbs
Dry Weight: 27270 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 80
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (214 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (20 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
GPS - Raymarine
Depthsounder - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Log-speedometer - Raymarine
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine
Repeater(s) - Raymarine
VHF - ICOM
Radar - Raymarine
Fully battened mainsail
Electric winch - Halyard
Steering wheel - Twin Wheels
Sea water pump
Electric head - Two
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Generator - Panda 6kw / 8hrs
Shore power inlet
IJPE : 1010.25 sq ft
I : 58.25 ft
J : 17.00 ft
P : 51.50 ft
E : 20.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 1010.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The luxurious main salon boasts chairs and deep banquet seating available in soft, durable Ultraleather. The nav station contains all necessary readouts, as well as a flat screen TV. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
- Catalina 470 Specifications
- Standard Equipment Spar and Rigging
- Double spreader masthead rig
- Full batten mainsail, dacron with two reef points, and stack pak
- 135% Furling genoa, dacron with UV protection.
- Complete standing and running rigging.
- Internal pre-stretched dacron rope halyards.
- PVC wiring conduit with messenger in mast.
- Sail Handling and Equipment
- Two, two speed self-tailing primary winches.
- Two speed self-tailing halyard winch, port.
- Electric main halyard winch, starboard
- Halyards and vang control lines led aft.
- Port and starboard line storage compartments.
- Mainsheet traveler with car and multi-purchase adjuster system.
- Inboard genoa tracks with ball bearing cars.
- Boom vang, stainless steel with multi-purchase adjustment.
- Steering Controls - Dual station, independent pedestal controlled steering. -
- Compass with light at port and starboard steering stations.
- Centrally mounted engine instruments.
- Single lever engine controls on starboard side.
- Emergency tiller system.
- Fresh water cooled 75 h.p. turbo diesel engine with reduction gear.
- 3-bladed folding bronze propeller.
- Features And Deck Hardware
- One piece fiberglass deck, white with grey two-tone.
- Twin helm cockpit with contoured coamings.
- Fiberglass cockpit table with two leaves.
- Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers.
- Stern boarding ladder with contour treads.
- Large double anchor rollers on foredeck.
- Electric anchor windlass, power up and down controls, with foot switches.
- Anchor locker forward with divider and two scuppers.
- SS Anchor w Lots of chain
- Cockpit cushions.
- Stern rails with observation seats, port and starboard, with cup holders.
- Satin varnished finish with gloss trim on interior wood surfaces.
- Navigation station with chart table, and built-in upholstered contoured seating
- Owners stateroom aft with queen size island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk with seat and private entrance to aft head.
- Main saloon features large dinette, gloss finished dining table to port, with settee seating starboard.
- Guest stateroom forward features large pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower.
- Large top access locker under berth.
- Teak and holly veneer sole.
- Refrigeration system, DC powered with divided refrigerator-freezer compartments.
- Microwave oven, built-in, AC powered. -
- 3 burner stainless steel stove with oven. - LPG, gimbaled with lock.
- Stove hood with light and power vent to exterior.
- 20 gal. hot water heater with engine heat - exchanger and 115V element.
- Diesel fuel - 84 gallons in two separate aluminum tanks with selection valves and filters.
- Shoal Draft Wing Keel
- Cockpit cover
- Cockpit dodger, side panels, window covers and bimini with connector panel
- Teak cockpit sole grate
- Canvas package with mainsail cover, wheel covers, cockpit table cover and winch covers - Cockpit Cushions, Vinyl, White with Grey Piping
- Leather wrapped wheels
- Mast with classic full batten mainsail stack pak system and Furling headsail
- Diesel generator Panda with fresh water cooling, sound shield, interface switching panel and controls
- Safety and equipment package
- Air conditioning and heating, reverse cycle system with three units with individual controls
- Bow thruster, 7 h.p.
- Electronics Packages - Raymarine RC831 cockpit & Garmin GPS map 546
- Raymarine speed, depth, wind, and autopilot
- Radar antenna: Raytheon 2kw dome and cable, mast mounted.
- Navstation display: Raytheon RL70C second station for chartplotter - radar
- Raymarine multi function screen
- ICOM M710 SSB
- ICOM M502 VHF
- Zantrex Link 1000 Battery Monitor / Inverter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yachting
Marina Del Rey, CA, United States
cheap and easy