2002 Beneteau Antares Series 9 Flybridge
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 49,950 Tax Paid (US$ 62,308)
Beneteau Antares Series 9 Flybridge Motor Cruiser Built 2002 and fitted with a Volvo 230hp inboard diesel. Navigation Pack upgraded 2014, New Windlass 2013,.Bow thruster, continuous annual upgrades, see owners comments. Lying Ashore Bangor. Early viewing recommended.
For further information on this boat, please contact IAN at Dickies 01248 363400 07771692412
Please contact Ian Williams at +44 (0)1248 363414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Andre Beneteau
LOA: 30 ft 4 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
LWL: 27 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Displacement: 4000 kgs
Total Power: 230 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: KAD 43P
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 920
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 230 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (90 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (410 Liters)
Number of heads: 1
History & Use
- 2002 build. One-owner vessel, VAT paid.
- Samphire ordered April 2002 from Dickies Yacht Sales, Bangor. Current (1st) owner took delivery in July 2002. Hull No. 151.
- All original paperwork & handover documentation, including Bill-of-Sale, all manuals & operating instructions.
- Full maintenance & service history records.
- Full equipment replacement/upgrade records.
Berthing & Use -
Samphire was berthed at Conwy Marina continuously for 15 years to 2017, then subsequently at Fleetwood Marina. Samphire has been used for cruising and fishing by the current (1st) owner on a regular, uninterrupted basis.
Continuously upgraded and maintained, Samphire has, over the last few years, been fitted out for longer-distance passage-making. Samphire successfully completed a UK circumnavigation, (via the Caledonian Canal), in the summer of 2016. This was followed by a circumnavigation of Ireland in summer 2019. All waypoints and routes for both circumnavigations are programmed into the upgraded Furuno chartplotter ready to go around again!
General Specification , Engine & Equipment
- Hull Construction Fibreglass with skeg-protected shaft & propeller drive.
- Displacement (light) c.4000 kg.
- RCD Category B. Loading - max. recommended 8 persons.
- Flybridge version with dual engine controls - wheelhouse & flybridge.
- Single diesel engine Volvo KAD43P, 6-cylinder, 3.6l, 230hp. (920 hrs run to Nov. 2019).
- Racor and in-line fuel filters.
- Stainless-steel, 410l fuel tank.
- Plastic, 90l domestic services water tank.
- Engine bay and cockpit lazarette fire extinguishers.
- Sidepower S55 bow-thruster & helm-mounted controls.
- Sterling Battery Charger.
- Sterling 12V pure-sine-wave inverter (fused).
- 2x 140Ah Batteries.
- Pressurised hot/cold water system.
- Cockpit Rail & Bench for additional safety & comfort.
- Stainless-steel fishing rod holder's (8x - 6 in cockpit, 2 on flybridge).
- All stainless-steel deck fittings. (replacement cockpit locker fittings).
- Mooring & nav. Lights.
- Transom-mounted ( 3-person) fibreglass dinghy & bespoke stainless-steel mounting brackets, with stainless-steel stand-off arms, secured with stainless-steel ratchet & strap.
- Professionally-fitted Permateek decking to cockpit sole, steps, bench & swim-platform.
Navigation & Electronics
- Helm and flybridge mounted Plastimo fixed compass.
- Furuno chartplotter / echo-sounder with C-Map UK, Channel & Ireland Wide-Chart installed. Hard copy user / reference manual.
- Lowrance Fixed DSC VHF with AIS. User manual.
- NMEA 2000 electronics backbone upgrade to facilitate addition of further nav. equip.
Saloon & Galley
- Cherry-finish interior.
- Teak & Holly cabin sole.
- Saloon / dinette seating for up to six.
- Dinette backrest converts to co-helm seat.
- Saloon seating professionally re-upholstered.
- Shore-power connection & cable.
- Immersion water heater (requires shore-power connection).
- LED, low-level Downlighters in Saloon.
- Radio & CD Player.
- Freeview TV / DVD Player & active Glomex Antenna.
- Galley sink with 2-ring Calor Gas hob gas bottle located in cockpit locker.
- Fire blanket.
- 12V Refrigerator with small freezer compartment.
- Mid-ships inverter controller / twin sockets with USB charging points.
- Low-power kettle can be run from inverter.
- Low-power toaster can be run from inverter.
- 800W Microwave Oven / Grill (requires shore-power connection).
- 2x Electric heaters (1x 500W, 1x 2kW (require shore-power connection).
WC & Shower
- Manual Jabsco sea-toilet.
- Sink & mixer shower tap.
- High & low-level, cherry-finish cupboards.
- Offset double with cherry-finish locker, shelves and seat in forward cabin.
- Replacement foam mattresses to forward cabin.
- 500W Electric Heater (Dimplex) in forward cabin (requires shore-power connection).
- Forward cabin fire extinguisher.
- Saloon table in-fill provides second double berth in saloon.
- Stainless-steel & teak ladder access.
- Secondary helm & controls.
- Plastimo fixed compass.
- Double bench seat.
- Upholstered back support & seat cushions.
Safety & Mooring
- Wide side-decks with stainless-steel pulpit and bespoke cockpit rails.
- Flybridge-mounted horseshoe buoy.
- 2x boat hooks (one extending).
- 4x 12m x 14mm mooring warps.
- 6x fenders.
- Lofrans Kobra electric windlass upgrade, 50m chain & 16kg Delta-pattern stainless-steel anchor.
- Stainless-steel Samson post & anchor hook/warp to protect windlass whilst at anchor.
Maintenance / Service History & Documentation
- Engine and mechanicals professionally and owner-maintained. Oil & filter change every 2yrs/100hrs (last changed October 2019 @ 910hrs)
- All receipts relating to oil & filter changes and all other work carried out since delivery.
- All receipts relating to replacement components, upgrades, etc. available, including those relating to recent replacement of through-hull fittings.
- Fuel consumption & mileage/hours-run records from new (Hours run to date 920 @ Oct. 2019).
- Instructions/maintenance manuals for all systems provided, inc. hard and soft copy Furuno chartplotter manual, soft copy of the Lofrans Kobra windlass manual.
- Set of (3) spare belts for engine.
Original Equipment & Upgrades Equipment Options Fitted at Delivery
- Flybridge ladder, helm & steering/engine controls.
- Navigation Pack Furuno chartplotter (replaced/upgraded 2014).
- DSC VHF radio (replaced/upgraded 2014).
- Leisure Pack inc. anchor & windlass (replaced/upgraded 2013), shore-power, radio/CD, 12v refrigerator.
- Cockpit bench.
- Stainless-steel cockpit rails & gate to match pulpit.
- Shaft-mounted Rope Cutter.
Equipment Fitted Post-Delivery as additions/Replacements/Upgrades
- Nov. 2003 Teak & holly cabin sole installed.
- Feb. 2004 Additional engine room sound insulation installed.
- June 2005 Sidepower S55 bow thruster & controls installed. Supplied & fitted by AM Dickies.
- Feb. 2009 Saloon & mattress foam & upholstery replaced & upgraded (Menai Upholstery).
- Summer 2010 active Glomex TV aerial installed (plus Freeview TV).
- Summer 2010 Microwave/grill installed. (requires shore power)
- Dec. 2013 Original equipment windlass, foot switches & control unit replaced with Lofrans Kobra upgrades. All cabling replaced & upgraded.
- Dec. 2013 Original equipment anchor replaced with 16kg S/S delta-pattern upgrade. Warp & chain replaced & upgraded to (calibrated) all-chain (50m).
- Feb. 2014 Original equipment batteries replaced with 2x140Ah upgrades. All cables replaced & upgraded.
- Mar. 2014 Anchor Samson post installed.
- Mar. 2014 Cockpit hatch gas struts replaced with S/S upgrades.
- Mar. 2014 Two additional stainless-steel bow mooring-cleats installed.
- Apr. 2014 Cockpit hatch latches (x4) and other deck fittings replaced with stainless-steel upgrades.
- June 2014 Original Furuno chartplotter replaced with Furuno GP1870F upgrade.
- June 2014 C-Map 4D Wide Chart ˜UK, Ireland & Channel(CM-EW-D226) installed in chartplotter.
- June 2014 - NMEA 2000 'backbone' installed.
- June 2014 Original Simrad VHF Radio replaced with Lowrance Link-8 DSC VHF with AIS Receiver, AIS targets display on Furuno chartplotter.
- Jul./Oct. 2014 Domestic, bilge & shower pumps (x3) replaced with new.
- Oct. 2014 Low-voltage, low-level downlighters installed in saloon.
- Feb. 2015 Sterling 12V/1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter, controller & cabling installed, complete with 2x 3-pin sockets & 2x USB sockets.
- April 2015 - Permateek Cockpit sole, steps, bench & swim-platform decking installed.
- Feb. 2016 fibreglass pram-dinghy & bespoke stainless-steel mounting brackets and snap-davits fitted.
- Jan. 2017 Volvo shaft seal and all through-hull fittings replaced with new contractor-fitted.
- April 2019 Replacement wiper arms & blades fitted.
- April 2019 Stainless steel dinghy stand-of arms & rail clamps added to facilitate pram-dinghy launch & recovery.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dickies International Boat Sales
Barmouth, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Cardiff, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Menorca, Antigua & Barbuda
San Carles, Spain