2002 Beneteau 473
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Panama City, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,000 Tax Paid
Ocean Sapphire is ready for the owner that demands the best. She has a commanding presence that is a direct reflection of how well she has been maintained.
The modified swim platform, brings you safety, practicality, and beauty. It accommodates easy boarding from the tender or from diving. The beautifully engineered stainless steel arch that runs over the swim platform perfectly houses the solar panels, additional antennas, a tender hoist, and lighting. The master stateroom is equipped with custom cabinets that perfectly incorporate the entire design of the boat. The craftmanship is truly remarkable.
The Beneteau 473 was named, 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser, a Groupe Finot Design. A cruising boat that offers the performance you’d desire.
Ocean Sapphire has been fitted in 2018 with new standing rigging (including new roller furlers) and running rigging.
Everyone who has stepped aboard Ocean Sapphire has raised their eyebrows and said “Wow, what a boat”. Absolutely, the best maintained and equipped Beneteau 473 you will find anywhere!
The perfect combination for cruising, entertaining or simply sitting at anchor.
She is presently located in Panama City Florida and ready to cruise.
ALL OF OUR VESSELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE AT A 50/50 SPLIT
To schedule an appointment please contact:
James Knight @ 561-776-5848 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Flaherty @ 901 896 5226
Paul Pelletier @ 772 323 8908
Please contact yachttechsales Knight at 561-776-5848
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 45 ft 8 in
Displacement: 24277 lbs
Ballast: 7275 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 5 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1767
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (191 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (125 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Sapphire was a 3 stateroom / 3 head version. The Starboard head has been removed to accommodate a washing machine (Haier HLP21N) and a Village Marine water maker system with twin membranes making 800 gallons per day. Custom made matching cabinetry was installed to enclose the equipment and add storage.
- Custom made and perfectly matching cabinetry has also been added in the forward stateroom to add storage.
- Custom innerspring mattress in master cabin forward by Handcraft mattress Co (HMC), designed to fold in half for easier access for storage underneath
- New LED lighting in all cabins (Ceiling recessed)
- Dimmable LED fixtures over galley and chart table area
- Hella turbo fans (4)
- Separate shower stall in forward head with shower door
Electric Jabsco head Forward (seawater or fresh water flush option)
- Lavac popular head Aft Port
- Holding tanks (2) with Y valves
- Fusion MS-AV600 DVD-CD-Ipod and radio player
- Fusion Ipod docking station / Bluetooth Adapter
- Bose speakers in cockpit
- Samsung 19’’ LCD Smart TV
- Eno: "Le Chef" propane stove, 4 burners and broiler oven (Upgrade)
- Propane tank sealed and drained compartment in cockpit(10 lbsx2)
- Solenoid control with sensors for propane
- Corian countertop (upgrade)
- Drinking water filtration system (0.3 micron) with separate tap
- Double SS sinks
- Ice Maker
- Hot and cold pressurized freshwater system with charcoal filter
- Fridge 4.7 cu feet front load.
- Water cooled holding plate compressor for fridge and freezer
- Freezer 4.5 cu feet top load
- Seawater foot pump
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH3TE 75 hp marine diesel 1767 hrs
- Fuel tank capacity (standard tank) 57 usgal (port)
- Additionnal (2nd) fuel tank (starboard) provides total of 110 usgal capacity (upgrade 2007)
- Racor fuel\water filter 500MA x3 two in parallel with valving and vacuum gauge on engine supply. One Racor on genset supply line.
- Electric oil change system for engine and genset
- Variprop 3 blades, feathering, adjustable pitch
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Line cutter
- Northern Lights M673L3 6kw genset in Northen lights sound enclosure and S-3C remote panel, 678 hrs (Engine mounts replaced April 2019)
- Vetus 95 kgf bow thruster
- Flagship Marine 18 000 Btu air-conditioning \ heat
- Espar Airtronic 5D forced air diesel heating system with ducting to salon and cabins
Electrical and Navigation
- Electrical system:
- Lifeline AGM 4D plus 2 x 8D house batteries
- New starting battery
- House and starting batteries upgraded in 2018 and 2019
- Dual alternator on engine: Hitachi 80 amp and additional 135 amp large frame
- Balmar ARS5 multistage regulator and Echo charger for maintaining start battery on shore charge
- Kyocera KD135SX solar panels x 4, total 540 watts
- Morningstar Tristar 45 MPPT solar regulator
- DC 12V sub panel
- Xantrex Battery monitor
- Xantrex 2.5KW inverter
- Battery maintainer charger from house batteries leading to the engine/GEN start battery
- European battery charger (220v 60hz)
- 2 Ocean LED lights
- Simrad RS87 VHF DSC hand set type with Simrad monitor speaker and LMR 400 coaxial cable to mast head antenna.
- Standard horizon Eclipse DSC plus VHF radio in cockpit with antenna mounted on arch
- Furuno GP-32 GPS interfaced with RS87 and laptop at nav station.
- Raymarine tridata repeater at nav station
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter, on navpod mounting display and pedestal guard with cards for Gulf of St-Lawrence, NE Atlantic, Mid
- Atlantic, SE Atlantic, Florida and Bahamas
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with S3G Smart pilot gyro and linear drive (type II)
- Raymarine multi color Nav instrument at the helm
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine E80 at helm (intergrated and neworked via ethernet)
- Raymarine AIS250, AIS receiver
- Raymarine RD 418D 4 Kw (2014)
- Plastimo binnacle mounted compass (2)
- Ubiquity bullet M2 WIFI antenna with P0E and D-link router
- Fully battened Quantum main sail with stack pack (2016)
- 150% Quantum Genoa and New Furlex 4045 furling system (2018)
- North Sails Staysail on New Furlex 3045 furling system (2018).
- New UV strip protector on staysail (2017)
- 130% Elvstrom Genoa, used less then 3 months.
- Gennaker FX sails .75 onc Challenge nylon dark blue with custom logo integrated ( Not painted) with ATN snuffer and ATN tracker.
- Mast and rigging:
- 2018 Mast removed, inspected, replaced tricolor and new LED lighting for mast accents lights and LED deck lights.
- Z spar Mast with ball bearing batten cars and track
- Z spar Rigid boom vang
- Walder boom break which controls from cockpit
- Mainsheet traveller on cabin top
- Forespar (LC15-27) line control wisker pole on mast track
- Babystay tension controlled from cockpit
- Main halyard (2018) (1), toping lift, Genoea halyard(2018) (2), staysail halyard (1), main reefing lines (2018) (two reef points) all lead to cabin top with new spinlock (XT) clutches (2018), new jibe preventer line and cam (2018).
- Lewmar 40 electric winch for main sheet (May 2019)
- Spinnaker halyard to spinlock (XT) clutch on mast also
- Harken Highhood snatch blocks
- Genoa and staysail lead Harken car big boat (4) on tracks
- Genoa lead car adjustable from cockpit with Spinlock clutches
- Fresh water total capacity 150 us gal in 3 tanks (3rd tank is custom for extra fresh water capacity)
- Hot water heater: Quick 11 us gal, all stainless steel (tank and casing) 120VAC with engine heat exchanger. New thermostat and element 2018
- Water maker Village Marine Tec, 120 VAC, 800 gpd (33 gph) with dual filmtech 2540membrane (2)
- Henderson manual bilge pump (1)
- Electric bilge pump (2) 2nd pump new 2018
- Hot \ cold shower on transom
- Shower sump pump (2) overboard drainage
- Fridge \ freezer drainage foot pump to sink
- Every thru hull (13 total) replaced with Groco bronze thru-hull and seacock with flange and 5\8’’ FRG backing plates. (Upgrade 2013)
Deck and Hull
- Vetus 95kgf bowthruster (upgrade) new AGM deep cycle battery (2018)
- Stainless steel capping wrapping around cleats on teak toe rail (Upgrade)
- Anchors: Ultra Anchor Stainless with 170’ 3/8 chain (2015) + 150’ rhode
- Dual anchor roller, divided anchor locker (Upgrade)
- Lofran Tigres Windlass (Upgrade) with Quick windless remote with chain counter with controls from the cockpit)
- Deck and anchor wash fresh or salt water (upgrade)
- Winches: Lewmar 54 CST (2) and Lewmar 40 CST (2)
- Winch handles: Lewmar chromed (2) and Lewmar carbon fiber two hands (2)
- Spinlock clutches (XT) (14) on roof (Upgrade)
- Spinlock clutches (XAS) (5) on deck (Upgrade)
- Wichard folding padeye on deck (8)
- Stainless steel dorade vents (2)
- New Lewmar deck hatches (7)
- Custom cockpit door with screen to plexi and combi lock in addition to stock drop plexi board
- Large fiberglass cockpit table with folding leaves
- SS Arch custom very sturdy integrating push pit, elegantly respects lines of boat and includes dinghy lift, GPS antenna and tilting solar panel mount. (Upgrade 2013)
- LED lights in Arch (2018)
- LED mast light (anchor/tricolor navigation 2018)
- LED navigation light at deck level
- Transom redesigned and extended 25’’ in 2012; Plus adding 22’’ of LWL but mostly lifts out of the water a few inches the edge of the transom, a problem for which this boat design has been criticized.
- On top of this the beautiful teak platform comes in very convenient for boarding, loading anything from the dinghy and even lounging.
- All of this at the same time adding greatly to the look with classy and harmonious aesthetic lines to the stern of the boat.
- Folding transom ladder on track integrated in swim platform (Upgrade 2012)
- Awl craft 2000 paint top side Color: Majesctic Blue (Upgrade 2014) with gold cove stripe
- Deck/transom shower with hot/cold water
- Magma gas grill, connected to ships propane, accessible from the custom extended platform with cutting table and hot and cold water, an outdoor second galley!
- Dock lines and fenders:
- 2 sets of docking lines (stranded nylon and braided nylon)
- Extra-long docking lines
- Fenders (6)
- Mooring bridle with SS plate
- Snubber line
- Highfield Aluminum 10' (2019)
- Suzuki outboard 20hp, four stroke (2016)
- Outboard storage bracket on pushpit
- Lewmar 6:1 blocks and tackle for dinghy lift and storage under arch
- Rivere 6 person life raft (New 2015)
- Jack lines heavy duty 4000 kg test webbing
Life sling in fiberglass life sling case
- Horse shoe life ring with strobe
- Full dodger\bimini with connecting section. (Sunbrella Toast color)
- Removable sides
- Winch, wheels, and main sail cover (stack pack)
- Textilene dodger windows shades
- Wind scoops
- No-see-um screens for hatches and doors
- North sail bosun chair
- Mast step webbing ladder
- Large inventory of spares (oil filters, fuel filters (for main engine and genset), Racor filters, impellers, zinc anodes, etc.
Owners personal items including art work.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Tech Sales- James Knight and Associates
Bayfield, WI, United States
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Fort Pierce, FL, United States
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States